• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

So Richard Rider is now the default Nova which is great.

Edit: The Nova presale pack is also up.

costume_nova_Prime.jpg

953496_600.gif

I think it was more of a business decision than a "the community prefers it more this way" (or, at the very least, it was part of that decision):
Rider has significantly more costumes than Sam does (Sam has like 2 lol), and if they were to release like 50 Rider costumes all at the enhanced price, nobody would buy them.

I guess that's also a reason why they are keeping Sam's costume options as regulars as opposed to enhanced - they have very few costume options for him, so the loss is not big overall, and since the vast majority of people doesn't like Sam, they wouldn't buy his costumes as enhanced suits either, while some might opt to buy a good-looking suit at regular.

And to top it off, it makes their players happy. Beyond Marvel bitching about it, there'd be no reason to make Sam the default lol.

Yes, though no log in reward box, just Coulson and the 3 shared dailies.

Oh man that sucks, I thought I wouldn't miss another Omega day. :/
Oh well, I'll get the team-up in the next Omega week anyway.

I think you need to be in the right level range though for story mode. Like if you're level 1 going to lower Asgard actually negatively influences exp?

Moondrop

Banned
Yeah, that's the thing I hate about these events ending midweek. Stupid work schedule >_>.
This one was super unfair. If I understand correctly, the last "day" of the Omega event ran ~6 hours while most in North America were sleeping. They really should be able to program it to not have a stub of a day on the end when the rewards are quantity-gated like this. However I did happen to be awake and now possess 1600 Coulson points.

This one was super unfair. If I understand correctly, the last "day" of the Omega event ran ~6 hours while most in North America were sleeping. They really should be able to program it to not have a stub of a day on the end when the rewards are quantity-gated like this. However I did happen to be awake and now possess 1600 Coulson points.
I was going to try and do that too, but I'm in the east coast. Thus, I'd of had to do that between 3am and 9am, which is when I'm normally asleep / just starting my work day.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh Richard Nova is the efault now? well that saves me 900g on his costume then, I was buying him with splinters anyway (finally something with splinters!)

Volimar

So I randomed Reed. Visually his power scheme is really fun, but he doesn't feel right to me. It is funny that he's mostly a "melee" champ with incredible range.

Dunlop

Jonsing for something to play..I haven't played this since may of last year according to my account lol

Have there been any major changes?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jonsing for something to play..I haven't played this since may of last year according to my account lol

Have there been any major changes?

theres a bunch of new heroes since may, the raid (although good luck getting that done), a ne one shot the bronx zoo and thats about it

edit: oh shit may of LAST year? that was shortly after the game came out lol. damn then theres alot

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Richard default means nova is an easy 400 splinter buy now. Sweet!

Rhaknar

haha buddie, tons of people do the raid every week. you just refuse to do PUGs for some reason, but there's nothing wrong with other people

I dont refuse to do pugs, I just cant find groups

Drayco21

Did they ever give a reason for Nova's delay? Was it to coincide with something else?

Theoretically they pushed him back to tie Rich in to his appearance in Bendis' Original Sin trainwreck, since it was clear from the announcement that no one was happy with Sam without him at least as a costume. I don't know if they ever spelled that out after it was solicited, or if they ever clarified from "something in the comics" though.

Vecks

Theoretically they pushed him back to tie Rich in to his appearance in Bendis' Original Sin trainwreck, since it was clear from the announcement that no one was happy with Sam without him at least as a costume. I don't know if they ever spelled that out after it was solicited, or if they ever clarified from "something in the comics" though.

Hmm. Okay. It's crazy how they announced him so very long ago. Almost can't believe he's actually getting released.

Does where you are only affect the EXP orbs or the actual item drops?

I think it only affects xp.

Dunlop

Is there any way to restart the game?

I have a level 26 Cable with no clue how to spec or where I even go once I do lol

Have lvl 1 Hawkey and Daredevel and 650G (no good hero purchase for me)

Is there any way to restart the game?

I have a level 26 Cable with no clue how to spec or where I even go once I do lol

Have lvl 1 Hawkey and Daredevel and 650G (no good hero purchase for me)

Well, accounts are free so you can always start over, but I don't see why you would. You can retcon Cable's skills and put points in different areas.

Daredevil is really, really good in game.

Hawkeye is terrible, though.

Dunlop

Well, accounts are free so you can always start over, but I don't see why you would. You can retcon Cable's skills and put points in different areas.

Daredevil is really, really good in game.

Hawkeye is terrible, though.

thx,

maybe I'll start over with Daredevel and then once I am comortable with the game again I will go back with Cable.

I have the respec on it (it was automatic when I logged in), I jus don't want to screw it up as a lot of stuff has changed

KePoW

Banned
thx,

maybe I'll start over with Daredevel and then once I am comortable with the game again I will go back with Cable.

I have the respec on it (it was automatic when I logged in), I jus don't want to screw it up as a lot of stuff has changed

I would play DD if he's level 1. That way you can learn the game again.

Make sure you start from the Prologue section from the teleporter waypoint.

I'll no doubt give Cyk another go when the review goes live. I didn't mind playing him the first time around anyway, so I'm looking forward to the changes.

Vecks

thx,

You don't have to worry about screwing up. Leveling to 60 can be a pretty easy affair, even with a "bad" build. I like to put a single point into each power and see if I like it. And you can respec anytime, as long as you have retcons. Retcons drop, albeit rarely, but I think you get some retcons in the login gifts, and each hero you play can get 3 retcons total from doing the story mode quest.

Damn this event is great for gearing up the Cybernetics stuff. Should have both of my mains (IM and S-M) done by the end of the weekend.

DrAg0nBoY

So got Emma to level 60. She is now my 5th level 60 hero. Will probably now take a pause from leveling and just farm in Midtown Madness with my Star-Lord. And then when we get another great xp boost probably start to level up someone new.

Got now like 10 heroes. Today I got out of my random box Scarlet Witch. Till now, on my new account, I got only one dupe, which makes me happy and sad at the same time, because that means I have to play sooooo many heroes, lol :D.

Amassed about 150 MM boxes today. Crazy.

Got all 60 Uniques on MK, DS, NC and SM now.

Having a blast with my Spider-Man, he hits like a truck.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
doomsaw posted this

xGwS3PI.jpg

said he will be playable on test center in 5-6 days

Tarazet

Rolled Nightcrawler because I love him thematically. Pinballing your ass over the entire map killing everything in sight is amazing. It looks like MH forums put him near the top of the power rankings as well, so $20 well spent!

Top Bottom