• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Reminder: the greatest super hero show on TV is available for streaming on Netflix as of midnight. I didn't have a chance to watch any more episodes last night, but I'll be going to town starting with #4 later tonight.

I regret buying baseball tickets for tonight, dang it!
I just finished watching the series and absolutely loved it. There was one thing that pissed me off (
Urich's death
), but otherwise it was amazing. Especially their rendition of Kingpin.

DrBo42

Can someone give me a quick run down on how the Odin's Bounty event works?

Go to the area where it's active (Midtown, Terminals, Industry City), kill bosses, get chests. Current active location will be an announcement when you log in and a server wide announcement when it shifts.

Can someone give me a quick run down on how the Odin's Bounty event works?

Every three hours specific zones will have the bosses in that mode drop Odin's bounty chests that drop extra loot and experience. And that's it really. They contain good loot and free Odin marks though which make them good to farm.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hEnNB8M.jpg

:p

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
haha holy fuck these fucking guys man

We're live tune off the Influence Buff and the Daily and Weekly Quests while the diligent Influence Elves ascertain the cause for the current issues.

The Raid will remain on, at least until just before the weekly reset next week.

yea that achievement patch is gonna be fucked

mileS

The Punisher omega effect was removed from the store. Was that a limited time thing? any chances of it coming back? marvelinfo say it was an anniversary gift?

I'm going to have to catch up on the TC patches if achievements are coming today. Want to give them at least a quick once over before they go live.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just got my first anniversary badge on the marvel forums. That sounds about right, I did start up last year shortly after Taskmaster was released.

Neat!

inky

im just saving us from guild bank robbery in 5 years time when gaz decides we need it and we forgot that this guy is a thief

Be that as it may, as per Supergroup rules, every member has the right to a fair trial. He also must choose someone to represent him in court, although his chances would diminish if s/he doesn't own She Hulk or Daredevil if you ask me.

I tried out Cosmic Midtown tonight for the first time (with Emma). Got a Black Toms and one of those random artifact boxes (which turned into a Hyde Formula), so I was pretty happy with the gear.
Survival was a big issue for me. Any boss attack at all seemed to be a one-hit KO for Emma. Had to pretty much run in the opposite direction any time I saw a Sentinel, because their homing missiles would drop me before I could do anything.
Overall, Cosmic Midtown is pretty good though. Regular Midtown is too easy and mindless.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Be that as it may, as per Supergroup rules, every member has the right to a fair trial. He also must choose someone to represent him in court, although his chances would diminish if s/he doesn't own She Hulk or Daredevil if you ask me.

he hadnt even posted in our new thread (this one) he probs doesnt even know what heroes have been released. the shady behaviour and the fact he randomly editied his post in our old marvel thread shows he was in wrong :D i dont think this one is entitled to a trial it wasnt fair when he stole things :p

captain america did it not me :D

inky

captain america did it not me :D

LOL, that's your defense counselor? :p

Seriously now, the fact that he felt like going back to the thread and delete his post is hilarious. That was a nice catch.

I had an issue in Guild Wars 2 once. One of the guild leaders offered to craft some stuff for me (in guild chat), so I sent him all my materials and coin to do it (literally all I had after a few months of playing). Half an hour later he claimed he never received it and went so far as to pretend he didn't know what I was talking about in the first place. One of the worst cliques I've ever encountered in a GAF guild ever. Those people are insufferable but work under this guise that they are so welcoming and friendly, but they pretty much work for themselves.

All that to say I know what it is to be wronged by idiots even on GAF where there is supposed to be a degree of trust, so yea, obviously it is recommended to purge people like that from the group before they do any damage.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
haha kool

but that scammer in your ESO guild does piss me off, hate people who do that in MMOs

the feeling of kicking him was something i cant describe dat smug grin i had lol

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
achievement faq not posting all some is basic shit

Takedown Achievements

We have a new and potentially exciting feature of the achievement system that can be found in the "Takedown" subsection in the "Enemies" category.

Takedown achievements exist for many of the bosses in the game and have an "insurance policy" design goal. Their implementation is simple: If you've defeated a specific boss enough times, you will unlocked the corresponding achievement and be awarded their specific unique item or artifact.

This is very similar to the insurance policy that's attached to some of the newer fortune cards that allows us to get whatever costume we want if we open enough cards.

These Takedown achievements can be completed once per boss.

For most bosses, these achievements are a nested chain, so the first achievement will award their artifact, while subsequent achievements in the chain will award their unique item(s).

Artifacts awarded through this category of achievement have the prefix "Personal" and cannot be traded or used at the same time as the regular version of the artifact.

New Items

There are several brand new items associated with achievement rewards.

Example: Here's the reward for completing the "Need for Speed" achievement:

8hzWhg2.jpg

Example: Here's the reward for completing the "Make My Day" achievement:

4HgGq1h.jpg

Coffers of Achievement

Many achievements offer one or more Coffers of Achievement as rewards.

(Note that Coffers are currently disabled for this stage of testing.)

These coffers always contain exactly 3 items:

Coffer Item One: A random item for Gear Slot 1-5 of epic, cosmic or unique quality.

Coffer Item Two: A miscellaneous item of epic or cosmic quality. This could be an Insignia, Medallion, Ring, StarkTech, Ultron Program Transmitter or Team-Up Item.

Coffer Item Three: A random currency. This can include any currency in the game, including Commendations, Eternity Splinters and event currency.

The items are generally level 60 and the "roll" is based on your current hero.

Example: if you want a higher chance of getting a Wolverine item, make sure to open the Coffer while playing Wolverine.

woooo a bfg lol

K4sfYdk.png

also vision spoilers

6vGefJS.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
my own screens

basically expect challenge bonus u have so far redundant

b9sb.png

Top Bottom