• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anyone else experience despair when attempting to BiS their mains? Squirrel Girl summoner build needs three boss drops uniques. Have yet to see even one of them. Sadness.

Indignate

Anyone else experience despair when attempting to BiS their mains? Squirrel Girl summoner build needs three boss drops uniques. Have yet to see even one of them. Sadness.

BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLD MY CREATIONS
BEHOLD MY CREATIONS

Nah man, I just let the good times roll...

Dunlop

Well, accounts are free so you can always start over, but I don't see why you would. You can retcon Cable's skills and put points in different areas.

Daredevil is really, really good in game.

Hawkeye is terrible, though.

I didn't realize I also had Thing and Storm

I redid the prologue with Storm, is it possible to continue the whole questing sequence afterwards? Once I finished the prologue I could warp to chapter one but it did not seem to show me my quest objectives in Hell's Kitchen when I got there

At least there's the Omega box to give you a fighting chance at getting the boss uniques now. Prior to that, it was an absolute nightmare farming some of them. Heck I still haven't found a single Doc Ock's Arms and that thing is BiS for several of my mains.

Xevren

At least there's the Omega box to give you a fighting chance at getting the boss uniques now. Prior to that, it was an absolute nightmare farming some of them. Heck I still haven't found a single Doc Ock's Arms and that thing is BiS for several of my mains.

If this game had trading I'd hook you up. I have so many of those for whatever reason.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so close to having full 60 uniques on all 38 heroes (not BiS obviously), i just want to do that and then clear out my stashes of all my dupes on the pets (I still do the exchange 3 for 1 to get that last slots I need)

in other news, legendary for Moon Knight puts me at 20 heroes with legendaries, and I got marks for Nova and Jugg ready

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

Speaking of BiSing Squirrel Girl, does anyone know how many drives the ARMOR artifact for summoners costs?

so close to having full 60 uniques on all 38 heroes

in other news, legendary for Moon Knight puts me at 20 heroes with legendaries, and I got marks for Nova and Jugg ready

I can't even imagine attempting that. Almost half the game roster is boring to me or extremely undertuned. More importantly, there are only so many hours in the day. I'm assuming you don't have blessings on most of those? What do you do for insignias and relics? I usually have to shuffle those last two around some.

I've got five characters fully geared with legendaries and blessings, but realistically I raid and run cosmics on two of them in a week. I'm slowly chipping away levels toward the 200% synergy, but after hitting the level cap I almost universally park a character indefinitely.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I can't even imagine attempting that. Almost half the game roster is boring to me or extremely undertuned. More importantly, there are only so many hours in the day. I'm assuming you don't have blessings on most of those? What do you do for insignias and relics? I usually have to shuffle those last two around some.

I've got five characters fully geared with legendaries and blessings, but realistically I raid and run cosmics on two of them in a week. I'm slowly chipping away levels toward the 200% synergy, but after hitting the level cap I almost universally park a character indefinitely.

i only have relics and blessings on Rocket. I have like 400-500 of every relic but I cant decide who to put them on so I end up not putting them on anyone lol

everyone has epic insignias and cosmic rings, and im working on cosmic medals, most have that too but not all. I just want to have everyone decent enough for me to jump on any character I want for whatever event pops up and whatnot

Dunlop

Lol think I will go back to the DD suggestion, while Storm looks awesome the entire strategy send to be cast chain lightning and watch everything die

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Lol think I will go back to the DD suggestion, while Storm looks awesome the entire strategy send to be cast chain lightning and watch everything die

That's not true.

When you're facing a single target, the strategy is to hold down the electrocute key and watch it die.

I dont think ive ever seen anyone even use chain lightning

Storm is awesome

Oh. Yeah, you're right. It's ball lightning for AOE. Chain lightning is the earlier one.

Rhaknar

I dont think ive ever seen anyone even use chain lightning

Storm is awesome

Rhaknar

IIRC it was a thousand something

what the fuck? they better drop at a better rate than the power cosmic thingies then, I barely got the 750 needed last time

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
My favorite part about Chain Lightning is that it immediately shows you where the still living things are. That can be difficult in the piles of bodies and effects.

Rhaknar

so for you Nova (comic) experts, what kind of costumes can we expect for Dick anyway?

I only really know his old ass original look, and his modern badass look

Drayco21

so for you Nova (comic) experts, what kind of costumes can we expect for Dick anyway?

I only really know his old ass original look, and his modern badass look

Old-School Nova Prime:

Nova_Prime_001.jpg

Stupid Armor:

Nova4.jpg

That time Rich was Quasar?:

Alternate Timeline Rich:

Godsend Armor:

150px-Richard_Rider_(Earth-2023).jpg

Kid Nova:

kidnova.jpg

Countdown to Zero:

novaearth9442.jpg

New Warriors Colors:

nwbrown.jpg

And since Gaz loves its gender bending, a gender bent rich costume

And a Genderbent Sam for good measure;

3840533-nova17-1.jpg

Lord Phol

Videos of Cyclops's new beam effects. Essentially Iron Man beams in pink. Optic Devastation actually looks kinda worse (toned down) though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZzfX5U-1A&index=1&list=PLPK1cZZaNAaNXzekPtA6ayeb68iAxvRfU

I think Optic Devastation looks alot better now without the weird "goo", much more authentic to how his powers usually look. A bit dissapointed in the Channeled Beam though, no big change visually and it still looks weird having it just pass through mobs. Something like Silver Surfers beam would be alot more accurate IMO. Would have preferred such a power for Nova as well, instead of the Iron-Man/Ms.Marvel variant, but oh well!

KePoW

Banned
Does anyone know if Rick Remender's Venom and Punisher series are good? They are on sale at Comixology for today only

Drayco21

Does anyone know if Rick Remender's Venom and Punisher series are good? They are on sale at Comixology for today only

Venom is incredible and the best thing ever done with the Symbiote. It's even still golden after Cullen Bunn takes over, and he's usually terrible. I couldn't recommend that Venom book higher.

His Punisher was surprisingly good- he manages to make the Frakencastle idea actually work.

KePoW

Banned
Venom is incredible and the best thing ever done with the Symbiote. It's even still golden after Cullen Bunn takes over, and he's usually terrible. I couldn't recommend that Venom book higher.

His Punisher was surprisingly good- he manages to make the Frakencastle idea actually work.

His Punisher series is great, and ends with Franken-Castle.

Venom is Venom.

got it, thanks guys!

That art looks pretty terrible for Squirrel Girl, but it just means I won't be worrying about the costume haha..

I tried to get into the NOW! run of She-Hulk, but the art is just soooo abhorrent that I gave up 4 issues in. I'll probably try this Squirrel Girl run too, but I like my comics with nice art, so I don't know how long I'll stick around if it looks crap.

KePoW

Banned
I tried to get into the NOW! run of She-Hulk, but the art is just soooo abhorrent that I gave up 4 issues in.

Hmm I was just about to ask if the current She-Hulk is any good. Is the art really that bad?? I haven't seen it, and believe it or not I don't really pirate comix

Rhaknar

I can't even... Holy shit, that looks BAD. Who would like to play as that chubby chick. She looks absolutely retarded.

...wow

anyway, getting the last few uniques is slowly eating my soul. Widow (who im actually enjoying with her new spec) and DDs slot 3 just refuse to drop, I must have gotten like 6 or 7 of all the other slots for both today. I also need 1 on Wolverine, Rogue and Gambit but on those I at least have the low lvl version which I can just upgrade

Top Bottom