• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

For the record, I've been playing this game since test phase pre-launch, and Scarlet Witch is the most complete character I've tried. She is durable, has zero resource management problems, does a ton of area and single target damage, has a teleport, has a strong defensive passive/active, her signature literally wipes the max of everything on it except for bosses, and the artwork on her skills is beyond incredible.

Chaos Warp is measuring stick for all skill animations going forward. It's ridiculous. I imagine non-Wanda players are disabling or turning down the VFX for other players, cause it takes up 1/3 of the screen.

Don't get me started on how her signature activates the Legion charges in the Omega tree. With over 33% power duration and a tiny bit of creative gearing choices, you get the following buffs with 100% uptime: +10 all attributes, +10 intelligence, +10 strength, and +10 durability. That's right...+20 to intelligence. It's...insane.

Let's say Captain America is a 9/10. That puts Scarlet at 9.5/10 post her review.

And to think people were freaking out about her during testing :p. It was worse on the forums. People were using math to "prove" that chaos damage/healing simply wouldn't work as a mechanic. That people would have to worry about their kill times going up. And what happens? She ends up one of the best heroes in the game. Smh

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
406px-Nova442.jpg

Nova is awesome

nova_1.jpg

Fuck Nova

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
in other news can the babes of gaf assemble and grief other players with vision please.

go get him a sentinel or aim robot and have them out in a hub by a waypoint and people cannot click on the waypoint portal effectively stopping people from leave area unless relog and other stuff.,

quite a funny collision bug

anyway my scarlet issue at time was due to the chaos warp negation change but they upped it so i was happy

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Playing SW is kind of making me want to prestige Dr Strange once I get her to 60. AoE madness magic stacking is fun.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've been trying to mix it up, and I do find Vision fun enough, but his damage is noticeably weaker.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get me started on how her signature activates the Legion charges in the Omega tree. With over 33% power duration and a tiny bit of creative gearing choices, you get the following buffs with 100% uptime: +10 all attributes, +10 intelligence, +10 strength, and +10 durability. That's right...+20 to intelligence. It's...insane.

Let's say Captain America is a 9/10. That puts Scarlet at 9.5/10 post her review.

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...witch-guide-by-cerneris-updated-for-52-review

omfg I didn't realize that buff would work for Omegas. I hadn't considered... wow....... game changer

inky

So when is that other Iron Man armor from the movie coming to the game? (last one) 'cause that's actually one I would buy.

omfg I didn't realize that buff would work for Omegas. I hadn't considered... wow....... game changer

You don't get every Legion buff, since other stuff like Hela's and her slot one unique count as triggered effects. You do consistently get the first 4-5 Legion buffs with very little effort and they are insanely powerful. Just make sure you attack at least 33% duration (Doom medallion and GOM runeword is all you need with her own unique) and cast your signature on cooldown.

Congrats on being a monster.

Now if I had only kept more Loki runes around...

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
my favorite part is painstakingly hand-crafting elements again and again and manually having to click on them for every craft. Not at all aggravating as shit. Whoever designed this crafting interface deserves death.

Also I STILL need that goddamn GoM recipe. I have plenty of Loki runes, though.

my favorite part is painstakingly hand-crafting elements again and again and manually having to click on them for every craft. Not at all aggravating as shit. Whoever designed this crafting interface deserves death.

Also I STILL need that goddamn GoM recipe. I have plenty of Loki runes, though.

Do you have SIF bars and pots laying around in your stash? If so, pop them during the last day or two of Omega for your best chance to get it

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Do you have SIF bars and pots laying around in your stash? If so, pop them during the last day or two of Omega for your best chance to get it

I just paid a dude 5b for it, nbd. Tried it out and it's awesoooome. Sitting at exactly 32.9% power duration so I just need a slightly better Doom medallion (mine is crap, like 14%)

Sblargh

Banned
Farming trade channel might be a better way to get a GoM than farming Loki. I think I bought mine for 3 helas, but I have no idea how the market is these days.

I don't even play the game anymore.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Sb you have gone mad

In other news for scarlet if your items have more than one procs on scarlet so say her slot 1 has two procs if they both activate on her Sig it only counts as 1/10 where as omega legion node they count separate

Farming trade channel might be a better way to get a GoM than farming Loki. I think I bought mine for 3 helas, but I have no idea how the market is these days.

I don't even play the game anymore.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here.
I did the same thing these past couple of months, lol. I kept drive by posting in here when I wasn't even touching the game.

Just recently started back up again cause of Avengers hype.

It's just my lucky number from when I was a kid. It came from Walter Payton, I'm not old enough to have actually seen him play but I've seen videos and the man could run.

It's a bit strange since I'm actually a Packers fan but you can't deny the man had talent.

KePoW

Banned
It's just my lucky number from when I was a kid. It came from Walter Payton, I'm not old enough to have actually seen him play but I've seen videos and the man could run.

It's a bit strange since I'm actually a Packers fan but you can't deny the man had talent.

ohhh lucky number o.k. got it

Well I take my above comment to Teggy back then, sounds like you're a real major bigtime sports fan! Very few of those on NeoGAF

oh also my lucky number is 88

Because Michael Irvin was my favorite Cowboys player on and off the field

also I'm azn (chinese) and 8's are lucky so it works out so great

ohhh lucky number o.k. got it

Well I take my above comment to Teggy back then, sounds like you're a real major bigtime sports fan! Very few of those on NeoGAF

oh also my lucky number is 88

Because Michael Irvin was my favorite Cowboys player on and off the field

also I'm azn (chinese) and 8's are lucky so it works out so great

I'd heard the name Herschel Walker but I wasn't sure who is was. It can be hard to get college football here in the UK so I don't know too much about the players in it until the draft talk starts up.

Outside of the NFL I don't watch much American sports, I know a bit about basketball and ice hockey but it's been a while since I've watched them (played basketball for my secondary school). I watch a lot of rugby along with cricket.

I actually knew about the lucky number 8 thing. I've lived in two houses in my life, the first number 88 and the second number 8. A few people have mentioned the lucky thing to me.

Top Bottom