• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Cap and SW are both very good right now so you can't go wrong with either.

What do I spend cube shards on? Fortune cards?

Pretty much. The crafter recipes that cost 100/200 aren't really worth it. I bought the recipe for making unstable molecules like right before they got way easier to farm so I've used it all of twice.

Don't really have any of them seriously geared up yet. Saving up Odin Marks for a Legendary item for Capt. America at the moment, or I might focus on Scarlet Witch. She seems more fun. Want to get at least on hero raid ready. Haven't done one yet.

That's a win-win scenario. Both are stellar and very strong in a raid environment.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
seriously thinking of buying one of them odin boosts or whatever the one that bumps your odin mark drop rate is to get these last few legendaries...so close! >_<

8-9 PM EDT tonight, anyone want to raid? I'd really like to get at least a couple bosses down in red if we don't have a full contingent.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Should I use the enchants with the uru forged items? If so, which one?

I have a ton of runes and uru forged stuff

Should I use the enchants with the uru forged items? If so, which one?

I have a ton of runes and uru forged stuff

Typically on a character you want to gear out well, you'd want to give them a pretty good runeword. God of Mischief is highly sought after for some, The Power Doop for others, both of which have to be "farmed" to obtain. Then there's a bunch of others that might be useful. Which hero are you trying to gear out?

Oh, and definitely don't waste runewords on a level 25 uru-forged, unless it's a cheap one.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh, and definitely don't waste runewords on a level 25 uru-forged, unless it's a cheap one.

Seer's brilliance and Brigand's fortune are good for leveling and are super cheap, I always have those on lvl 25 urus.

Lashley

Typically on a character you want to gear out well, you'd want to give them a pretty good runeword. God of Mischief is highly sought after for some, The Power Doop for others, both of which have to be "farmed" to obtain. Then there's a bunch of others that might be useful. Which hero are you trying to gear out?

was for levelling my characters, mainly cyclops atm

It's quicker to put the item stack in a stash and shift+right click however many you want back into your inventory. No dragging needed, just spam your right click.

Anoregon

Any news on Wasp as her own hero? Have they announced when she'll be released?

We still don't even have actual confirmation that Ant-Man is going to be playable this year (although it seems likely they will sneak him in for the movie), so I wouldn't hold my breath for Wasp.

Scirrocco

We still don't even have actual confirmation that Ant-Man is going to be playable this year (although it seems likely they will sneak him in for the movie), so I wouldn't hold my breath for Wasp.

I thought she was confirmed as one of the 12 Wed get this year?

I thought she was confirmed as one of the 12 Wed get this year?

There's two unknown heroes coming this year at least. One is most likely Ant-Man the other we have no idea about. Wasp is one of the names thrown around for that slot but the devs haven't talked about it yet.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Another Marvel Heroes gaffer banned. RIP

Trying to figure out how the hell to do 50 waves of Holo-sim. I haven't gotten further than 20 I think and it takes foreeeeever

Trying to figure out how the hell to do 50 waves of Holo-sim. I haven't gotten further than 20 I think and it takes foreeeeever

Go in as a level 4 hero and get lucky with the later waves not being civilian protection waves.

Anoregon

not even Ant Man was confirmed let alone Wasp

Ant-Man is 99.9% sure tho, most likely for July

Yeah, I can't imagine him not being one of the two. The 2nd is going to be
Quake, with Skye from Agents of Shield as the default costume.

Step 1 - Get a legendary
Step 2 - Prestige
Step 3 - Try not to fall asleep while getting to wave 50

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I can confirm that the 12th hero in the Advance Pack is going to be Ben Reily, congratulations Drayco, you did it!

Except its Spider Carnage Ben Reily

Spider-Carnage_(Ben_Reilly_-_Peter_Parker_Clone

Rhaknar

actually, better yet, Carnage is the 12th character

then the alt costume is Ben Reily. so thats way you have 2 Ben Reily costumes in the game Drayco! Two whole costumes! isnt that cool?

im sorry Drayco :(

Drayco21

Suffering for my cause just means victory will feel so much better when Kaine is finally playable.

And the inevitable heartbreak when he gets turned into a costume will hurt even more.

Vecks

Bought my 4th Level 69 recipe last night.

Loving these Hammer Bay missions, so good for the Commendations.
Yeah, I'm glad they are giving more options for those who don't raid.

Thanks, but missing a year rune :(

Oh well

Try the SG chat. Year is common. People will be willing to give it away for free.

ya I like doing Seer's Brilliance on the level 25 ones for prestige leveling

What happened here? :( Was this the ghost of kepow?

Anoregon

Hero/Costume BOGO is live, apparently. Chase and halloween costumes available, too.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
doomsaw mentioned earlier today they may do a prestige above cosmic called galatic or unique. :p its only talk at moment though

Yeah, I'm glad they are giving more options for those who don't raid.

Absolutely.

Would have taken me about a year doing the dailies and One-Shots. Going to be so much quicker now.

Will actually be able to start wasting Commendations on Challenge Bonuses soon. Can't wait.

Hero/Costume BOGO is live, apparently. Chase and halloween costumes available, too.

Oh! Does that include Hulk's Revengers costume?

I got my first today. What are these hammer bay missions?

Part of the Influence system. You can activate one a day for the "Daily" component. And then there's one "Weekly" mission which awards a whole bunch of Commendations.

Dailies for rep. Rep unlocks the new ilvl 80 legendaries and Insignia/Medal upgrades.

I have those Legendaries unlocked now too.

If Scarlet doesn't get nerfed, I'll probably put the Warlock on her.

Lashley

Seers Brilliance item made. Got Iron Man to level 18 today too.

Just bought a random hero and got...

Gambit.

He any good?

Top Bottom