• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I haven't gone back to Cyk since his review, but he's on my list (with MK).

Gradually working my way through all the toons I just grinded to 60 and then forgot about haha

Try Hawkeye, he's great with his spirit problems fixed now, ton of fun

I bought the Winter Soldier movie costume just because. I got a from duplicate the box.

Then I realized I had like 5 sets of costume duplicates and never traded them in. So... yeah! Mini-Christmas.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
OK after reading Carnage #1 I am totally down with the Carnage team-up, but only if they nail his lines as a wannabe superhero and not the "raw I'm going to kill you because I'm 90s edgy" stuff

He needs to sing "Carnage-man, Carnage-man, does whatever a Carnage can" while idling

OK after reading Carnage #1 I am totally down with the Carnage team-up, but only if they nail his lines as a wannabe superhero and not the "raw I'm going to kill you because I'm 90s edgy" stuff

He needs to sing "Carnage-man, Carnage-man, does whatever a Carnage can" while idling

Finally someone gets it. Dudes gonna be the best character when they add him. And if Gaz has any sense, they'll make Carnage-man playable.

Reason #1 why I bought the next team-up pack.

Rhaknar

Have they talked any how the new team up system will work yet?

Not since the initial post. Doing cosmic midtown / icp lately made me long for the new system again :(

Rhaknar

Something as simple as disabling health for them would do wonders for me personally.

Make them share your health or get healed by your med kits (including the 25%)

Just...fucking keep them alive >_<

Make them share your health or get healed by your med kits (including the 25%)

Just...fucking keep them alive >_<

Would also work just fine.

Exactly haha.. Good money for these team-ups that spend half of their time on cooldown in anything above Red content.

The new legendary items...you can't exchange them back for Odin marks like the current ones, right? Can you unbind them and transfer them to a different character?

Rhaknar

Patch today, do we know what's in it? At least event wise

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Doomsaw mentioned recently the new team ups cannot die at all. It was buried under all the achievements ultron stuff other week

People wouldnt mind no event if they didnt gate so many items/item requirements bbehind events

Hellers

I just started playing yesterday. Looked through the list of characters to see which I was most interested in playing.

Squirrel Girl.

I'm in. Doreen = <3

Rhaknar

Doomsaw mentioned recently the new team ups cannot die at all. It was buried under all the achievements ultron stuff other week

if this does not come to be, I shall hunt you down and cut toe holes in all your socks

I just started playing yesterday. Looked through the list of characters to see which I was most interested in playing.

Squirrel Girl.

I'm in. Doreen = <3

I think she's crazy fun. Some of the old salty people in here will complain that they removed some of her squirrels but she's still great.

The new legendary items...you can't exchange them back for Odin marks like the current ones, right? Can you unbind them and transfer them to a different character?

You're locked to it once you buy one. No refunding, unbinding, nothing.

if this does not come to be, I shall hunt you down and cut toe holes in all your socks

You will be henceforth named, "King of Hunting".

So...Omega event coming soon. What do I do? pop all my xp buffs and farm the quickest cosmic there is?

The Omega experience actually sucks for the first couple days. If you are able to play a lot the last day, or the last two days, I would pop all boosts at that point (so next Wed/Thurs). Monday is when the experience starts to surpass all other events. If you're going for Omegas, farm either Taskmaster or Hood. I personally prefer the latter.

Lord Phol

Cool! I (and another guy) got a personal PM from Doomsaw, Ryolnir and another dev saying that they are fixing the Tomb Raider archievement in next weeks patch. Quick response as well, kudos!

FeD.nL

Not sure if I should feel good or cry but I did it >>:

Unfortunetly it's bugged and I got no costume nor confirmation that I completed it.

Cool! I (and another guy) got a personal PM from Doomsaw, Ryolnir and another dev saying that they are fixing the Tomb Raider archievement in next weeks patch. Quick response as well, kudos!

Nice Phol! Congrats, that costume looked great in the previews, finally the proper colours.

Lord Phol

Nice Phol! Congrats, that costume looked great in the previews, finally the proper colours.

Thanks mate! :D. I usually don't do this stuff but once I started my OCD took over xD. I found the costume preview and yeah it looks great, hope it translates well in-game. Also saw a sweet-ass Thanos model on one of the russian leak sites :O wat wat!?

Thanks mate! :D. I usually don't do this stuff but once I started my OCD took over xD. I found the costume preview and yeah it looks great, hope it translates well in-game. Also saw a sweet-ass Thanos model on one of the russian leak sites :O wat wat!?

lol that was busted to be a fake. It was their April Fools. The "model" is just a shot of some action figure.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hair change on scarlets aou costume

tc left live right

nbl1zAu.png

Sblargh

Banned
Oohh, secret wars started yesterday. I wonder how long until torren the mailman delivers it in my doorstep here in Brazil.

Very excited for this.

And again, y'all let Kepow express his backward, ignorant and offensive views in public. Friends, you all know this is isn't good for anyone.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm pretty sure you are SUPPOSED to be able to reset/refund the new legendaries, but the crafter recipe for it is bugged because it still thinks they cost 2000, so it just doesn't do anything.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
hair change on scarlets aou costume

This is Hoya levels of "who craps a damn" to me, but nice I guess?

And yeah there seems to be a HUGE influx of new/returning players, it seems the AoU push really did wonders. Saw it on Steam frontpage for the first time in forever, too.

Also Achievements, let's talk about how they're destroying all our lives. I already have the Defender, Holo-Sim, Crimefighter and Master of Muspelheim titles. I can't stop getting these damn things. Someone help.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I wish there was anything in my life that I cared about as much as that dude cares about what female video game characters look like

Top Bottom