• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Dec

Wait, I can't even unbind it and give it to another character?

Ummm, congrats Hawkguy, you are my new main. Mistakes were made...

> I immediately regret my decision.

I gave one to hawkeye and Thor... gotta grind out some odins for my man Moon Knight today.

Can you guys imagine a Mr. Knight Moon Knight variant where he has no suit jacket, rolled up sleeves, and his signature is him just bashing fools with a baseball bat 14 times.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
*Gives ilevel80 legendary to Hawkeye*

7f8.gif

Dec

I don't regret giving it to Hawkeye :p I regret giving it to him before Moon Knight :(

Claws BiS slot 5 for Moon Knight now... glad I made him a pair a couple months ago.

Dec

Relevant stuff:

Red Skull will now reset and teleport back if pulled too far from his starting location in the March to Axis One-Shot.

The damage bonuses on Vision’s Phase Punch & High-Density Punch will now correctly be applied after using Density Shift.

Added more turrets to the Axis One-Shot so that quests can be completed easier.

AGE OF ULTRON MODE CHANGES

Lowered the difficulty of the mode slightly to account for the upcoming Cosmic difficulty.
Adjusted time allotted for Ultron game mode rewards. There is now more time for Gold and less time for Silver.

Fail-safe added to the EMP phase. The mode will auto-advance if players reach 'Bronze' Status. Prevents cases where players were stuck unable to protect the EMP.

Mr. Fantastic, Nova, Moon Knight - These heroes have had their hero-specific Unique items upgraded

Hawkeye's Acrobatic Roll has received some new animations, and travels about 30% farther per activation!

Vision

The damage of all powers that spend Solar Energy has been increased by an average of 10%.
Comeuppance & High-Density Slam will now gain an additional 25% damage bonus after hitting with a Basic power.
High-Density Slam now moves to cursor location, similar to Comeuppance.

NEW FEATURE: ITEM ROLL RANGE

EVENT: OPERATION OMEGA RETURNS!

NEW TEAM-UP HERO: QUICKSILVER

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nice Vision buffs. what is item range roll?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
got horny Hulk costume so -Deadpool- wouldnt steal my lunch money, got Nomad from the bogo box

standing-in-the-rain-gif.gif

inky

I'm tempted to buy a costume (Hawkguy maybe) for this game I don't play nearly enough.

Damn you BOGO! I'd probably get something I don't want or yet another Emma costume (3 from my last blenders, seriously?!). Fuck me.

Rhaknar

I'm tempted to buy a costume (Hawkguy maybe) for this game I don't play nearly enough.

Damn you BOGO! I'd probably get something I don't want or yet another Emma costume (3 from my last blenders, seriously?!). Fuck me.

50% sales seem more common now so ill wait for those to splurge again. I only got the Hulk one, well, first of all it looks awesome, but mostly because its not up all the time

edit: also servers are up

edit: err...Gaz why dont I have Quicksilver and instead youre asking me to buy him....

edit: yup advance pack owners dont have Quicksilver lol. Always something broken with every patch :p

Oh yeah!

It's actually more detailed than the default blue version, though I think that one is getting a small update as well.

Grats. Once I get that costume I'll finally get back to playing some more Star-Lord. Gonna be months though, don't think I can grind it out that fast.

You can reset and unbind a level 80 legendary just fine.

Crisis averted.

Good news! I tend to gravitate towards physical damage characters (Punisher, Captain America, Daredevil, Hawkeye, etc.), so I went with the Axe with the specific intent of moving it around in the future. Glad that plan will work if I tire of arrow spam.

I have enough marks for a second legendary, but am still undecided. I'm thinking the Eye for Scarlet Witch, but I don't really play any other mental damage users. That could theoretically end up as best in slot for Iron Fist in the distant future, but I'll probably hold off for now.

Vecks

So I cleared through the main story with Rocket Raccoon last night. I'm like level 31. Now what do I do?!

Now you are free to do whatever you want. Gearing, leveling, trying other heroes. I recommend reaching lvl 60 for the huge xp boost before moving on to other characters. And if you want to level fast, do legendary quests. It'll be much quicker with the event.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
are server and bonus xp additive or multiplicative?

looking at leveling cap, hulk and hawkeye 1-60 during this. So by my math on Sunday I should have a server side xp buff of 146% (96% omega and 50% avengers). So if I give myself a 266% xp buff (200% from consumables and 66% from synergies), will that result in an overall 800% xp bonus or a 412% xp bonus?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Multipleactive

Hence why I'm queen of boosts and run over 1200% xp all the time the last day of omega is insane for me multipleactive 1200% is insane

Durden77

So apparently this game is really good now? Been interested in it for quite some time but I heard a lot of mixed things at launch. After enjoying Marvel Future Fight on my phone (fun lil' mobile game, check it out if ya bored), I got interested in this and it seems to have a lot of great word surrounding it now. Worth givin it a look I reckon?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
It's actually been good for quite a while now, since at least last summer. Definitely worth checking out.

So apparently this game is really good now? Been interested in it for quite some time but I heard a lot of mixed things at launch. After enjoying Marvel Future Fight on my phone (fun lil' mobile game, check it out if ya bored), I got interested in this and it seems to have a lot of great word surrounding it now. Worth givin it a look I reckon?

The f2p aspects of this game are so, so, so much better than the Marvel mobile stuff. Part of the reason why they changed the name to Marvel Heroes 2015 is to show that the game has improved significantly since launch (and to get new reviews reflecting that). I think for new players especially there is a huge amount of content (I've gotten bored of a few things after hundreds of hours of playtime). Also if you can't find a marvel hero that you like to play as, then you probably don't like marvel heroes that much (for example if you are only a fan of garbage characters like Kaine Spider-man).

Durden77

Sweet, downloading now! I didn't know there was Steam support, that's a huge plus. I'll give this a whirl. I know this isn't the normal type of game for it, but is there controller support? I've got a pretty sweet set-up with Steam so I can play from my bed with a controller.

Rhaknar

reading Axis, lots of costumes potencial here, have they said anything about it?

Superior Ironman

sironman2.png

Kluh

4297100-axis4-6.jpg

Monk Deadpool

DPOOL2012037_int2-3.png

Not really Axis specific (since he changed slightly before Axis) but Unworthy Thor would be amazing

4362617-thor-unworthy.jpg

Rhaknar

Define OP. She's really good though, yes.

he doesnt play the game
at the moment
so he's trolling. If theres a thread where you should have learned to identify trolls by now frost, its this one

Rhaknar

Super Creative ‏@supercreative 1h1 hour ago
Today we've got #Pointless at 4PDT with @davidbrevik coming in to talk about #Diablo, #Marvel http://twitch.tv/TheAttack

no time tho, so...kinda pointless

Rhaknar

well this pretty much confirms magik as a playable

kzuRqLI.png

I saw that but theres Loki, Emma for that too /shrug

I mean dont get me wrong, we all know MAgik will be playable, and I would love if she was the other unannounced, I want her more than any hero in the AP, but thats not exaclty hard proof

Rhaknar

I'm really hoping for a legit summoner in game. I'm talking similar to the D2 necromancer, a laggy zookeeper build. This game really needs that. I think Doom might get a spec along those lines, but I want to go all in.

I think Doom will have a Doombot sure, but not many. Probably like Iceman, like 3, if that. I too want my army of minions character :(

And no, Squirrel Girl isnt that

I think Doom will have a Doombot sure, but not many. Probably like Iceman, like 3, if that. I too want my army of minions character :(

And no, Squirrel Girl isnt that

Yeah, Squirrel Girl doesn't come close to what I'm wanting. The minions have to be plentiful, powerful, and draw aggro from baddies. The last part is the most important.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So Thing review starts public testing in two weeks, and every week in June we'll be getting either a gift or a new feature added.

I think it would be hilarious and amazing if Thing ends up being the best character in the game after his review. Make it happen, gaz.

Rhaknar

So Thing review starts public testing in two weeks, and every week in June we'll be getting either a gift or a new feature added.

fuck yeah Thing, he is so bland that his review HAS to be amazing, if only because he has so little to work with

My ideal magik would be:

Melee Soulsword Tree
Spells / Buffs tree
Summon Demons tree

and the demons would have several spells, not just 1 like iceman. If anything it would be like rocket. You could have 1 spell to summon lower tier demons, and you could have up to 5 of them up. Another spell to summon mid tier demons and you could have 2-3 up, and then a third spell for a powerful demon where you could only have 1 up. Then a 4th talent to buff the demons

So you'd walk around with your army of 8-10 demons wrecking shit (if you went that deep into that tree of course). And im talking about permanent pets, none of this "they only last 20 seconds" bullshit

edit: her ult would obviosuly be her demon form

it really baffled me when they talked about her being a 200 splinter hero

I'm really hoping for a legit summoner in game. I'm talking similar to the D2 necromancer, a laggy zookeeper build. This game really needs that. I think Doom might get a spec along those lines, but I want to go all in.

Doomsaw has been saying that the inspiration for Nick Fury's power trees is gonna be the D2 Necromancer (he's even nicknamed him "Nickromancer" a few times on the forums).

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Is completing the story mandatory on each character? I know there are bonuses but do they matter

Top Bottom