• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Don't know if I should try to prestige them all at least once, or 1 all the way
(except cosmic)
. Gained about 400 Omega points in the past few days too.

I'll probably get bored when I hit like 50 on the first one ;P

If I do more it will be different ones, just because green goes so fast. Like you I fear getting bored.

Hellers

I had something weird happen this morning. Before work I thought I'd do a quick run through the Bronx Zoo with my level 21 Scarlet Witch. The Lizard medallion would be quite helpful for her at the moment. It was weird though. I didn't get a medallion from any of the three bosses. I thought they always dropped?

I had something weird happen this morning. Before work I thought I'd do a quick run through the Bronx Zoo with my level 21 Scarlet Witch. The Lizard medallion would be quite helpful for her at the moment. It was weird though. I didn't get a medallion from any of the three bosses. I thought they always dropped?

I don't think so. They have a high likelihood of dropping, but it's not guaranteed.

Hellers

Ah well. At least it doesn't take long to run through the Zoo on Scarlet Witch. Doing the same thing at the same level on Cyclops was a pain in the arse. :) I had to death run Kraven because he could kill me so fast.

Indignate

He's the thief and he throws the cards.

Speaking of things one might dislike...

The new Thor's identity is
Jane Foster
and that makes me want to have nothing to do with it.

MoonGred

Fair enough, I mostly like him for the fact that everything doesn't die the second I touch it, like with captain america.
That said he's only level 10 and I've got 0 sense of how heroes perform at end game.

Indignate

Fair enough, I mostly like him for the fact that everything doesn't die the second I touch it, like with captain america.
That said he's only level 10 and I've got 0 sense of how heroes perform at end game.

His end game is alright, nothing special.

I like Gambit, but then again I grew up in the 90s watching the cartoon and that's where some people here get a bit testy about him and Rogue and Jubilee.
I'm not a huge fan of Jubilee myself.

I was leveling Cyclops last night. His signature power is very spectacular :)

You have to yell while you're doing it.

MoonGred

His end game is alright, nothing special.

I like Gambit, but then again I grew up in the 90s watching the cartoon and that's where some people here get a bit testy about him and Rogue and Jubilee.
I'm not a huge fan of Jubilee myself.

You have to yell while you're doing it.

Yea, I think that the 90s cartoon is one of the biggest reasons why I like him, not a big fan of his default outfit though.
I always used to think jubilee was the worst

The inventory management is still a bit confusing, not too sure what I can scrap and what I cant. I keep getting these shield tokens on a daily basis which also leaves a shield mark or whatever in my inventory and I've got no clue what to use them for.

3U5zYNR.jpg

Farkin' finally haha..

This event though, gaddam. 1100 points this week!

Feels good.

Just cut it in the 12 months, probably just in time for them to raise the cap again lol

Lanrutcon

If 1% of the population has 7500 omegas I'll be amazed. As long as they don't balance content around it everything is fine.

So Kursed Gems. At what point do I stop running Cosmic Kursed and go play Hello Kitty Online: The Sugar Wars?

How long is the Avengers XP boost gonna last? And it counts only for the movie Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet, Vision), correct?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Crap I read that Thor spoiler accidentally and I totally wanted to find out by reading the books myself :( oh well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If 1% of the population has 7500 omegas I'll be amazed. As long as they don't balance content around it everything is fine.

So Kursed Gems. At what point do I stop running Cosmic Kursed and go play Hello Kitty Online: The Sugar Wars?

well the next event is the cosmic one, which as far as I know (im not a big farmer) is when you should be farming bosses for loot...

...so go play hello kitty because THATS when you should be doing it / have done it

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
How long is the Avengers XP boost gonna last? And it counts only for the movie Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet, Vision), correct?
+Thor, -Witch.

I am guessing the Avengers buff will last for May. They haven't said either way. Omega stops and Cosmic starts Saturday 12:01am.

They have said the Avengers boost lasts throughout the month.

Also the Omega cap won't be raised till fall. They're actually going to do a balance pass on all the nodes and unlock the next branch first.

Nonentity

There's a Russian website with a quiz, you answer it and get a key for a hero (you can only apply one).

http://kg-portal.ru/quiz/marvelheroes2015/

Picking all the bottom answers gives Emma Frost.

Picking all second from the bottom (top if there's only two) gives Human Torch.

Picking all third from the bottom (top if there's only three) gives Captain America.

I'm sure there are more, but those are the only two I've figured out.

There's a Russian website with a quiz, you answer it and get a key for a hero (you can only apply one).

Picking all third from the bottom (top if there's only three) gives Captain America.

good lookin' out! thanks!

Vecks

Thanks. Went for Human Torch and it worked. :)

Rhaknar

guess Ill get a Emma ultimate upgrade token

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

Fucking awesome dude, thanks! Cap is one of the few heroes I didn't yet have, and now I do! You're the man.

And by "Cap" I mean Капитан Америка, apparently.

Edit: Also, someone from the official forums:

Not sure if there are any codes left but if you want to try for Mr. Fantastic just pick the longest answer for each question (longest Russian non-translated answer).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I did that and got Thing, lol.

No code tho, because I already got one from them before.

haha just you wait man, thing is gonna be the best hero in the game after his review. 16s TTK and totally unkillable.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Thanks! I got to level 10 with Torch and loved it, now I can continue with him!

Anoregon

Probably.

I'll still never play him.

He's one of the few heroes in the game that I would really consider buying an enhanced costume for, just to make him actually playable. I don't think I can handle that Yancie Street nonsense all the way to 60.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thing is the most mentally tough super hero in the Marvel Universe for dealing with Yancee Street as long as he has.

Anyone else would have turned into Cyclops a week into it.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
lol Ryolnir said you'll get banned if you trade Avengers boosts for other items. Maybe don't make them tradeable then, jfc

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

Finally got Cap, thanks!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

"Oh no we only intended for you to give them away for free not to get anything in return for it"

yeah shit yeah that makes total sense holy shit my mind just 'sploded from all of the completely common logical sense that makes good job gaz

Arkhanor

I've got an extra key from the russian quiz. First I got Cap and now I got Thing, but redeemed only Cap. PM me if anyone want Thing.

Top Bottom