• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Damn, got Scarlet Witch but already used a key up for dumb Johnny Storm.

Who wants based Wanda?

quote to see the code

EA8J-4E7E-D768-33DG

Dec

I did that and got Thing, lol.

No code tho, because I already got one from them before.

Ya I was pretty excited to get a reed ult upgrade and it was Thing :(

aka Нечто

OH MY GOD

"Fixed an issue where pressing Alt could cause tooltips to incorrectly be displayed on-screen."

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not sure I can prestiging anyone else. I did Hulk and Thor the last 2 days, sure it's fast (under 2 hours for each) but it's just...boring. I don't think I care that much for the pets or blender costume to do much more of it.

It also rekindled my complete bafflement at people that prestige just for the epeen. To each it's own and all but my god

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i did it and the result didn't load so now it says i've already retrieved the code without ever seeing a code.

so that's ocol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I assume we can only use one of those codes in your account?

Unicorn

I could only redeem one code. Did the survey again on my phone.

MarvelHeroes site said I couldn't redeem any more of that kind of key?

Indignate

Usually if it's the same promotion, only one code is going to work.

They made this change a while back to stop people from trying to get as many as they could.

Ploid 3.0

I could only redeem one code. Did the survey again on my phone.

MarvelHeroes site said I couldn't redeem any more of that kind of key?

Yeah only one code for per account.

I tried it but I don't see a code. No adblock, no script block, no nothing.

Did they stop giving them out?

Ploid 3.0

Oh wow I should have gotten Ghost Rider. I found out that I wasn't getting a code because Iceman was out of codes, I went for Squirrel Girl since her synergy is pretty good. Ghost Rider's Mental is nice too though.

Lord Phol

Oh cool, I just answered randomly and got Human Torch which is one of the ones I don't have. Only Luke Cage left for a full rooster :p.
Will probably not level him until some kind of rework/update though, not a big torch fan. Rather have Sunspot or even Sunfire :d.

Edit: Just read that Omega event will last till Saturday, sweet!

Damnit screwed up, can't get my code. But where the heck do you find the code after you do the quiz? Got to the winning part with the picture of the hulk and lot of russian words, but no code anywhere. Am I supposed to click something?

It also rekindled my complete bafflement at people that prestige just for the epeen. To each it's own and all but my god

I took Punisher to blue (furthest I've taken anyone) and can't see myself repeating that process. It's...totally pointless? I don't care about costumes for the blender, and for me the fun in the game is maximizing a character's potential at level 60. I still have several characters on the roster to level up, so I'd much prefer a fresh game experience than repeating steps I've already taken before.

The only exception I can think of is for people who have everyone at the level cap and are already at 7,500 omegas. At that point you "beat" the game. You're probably grinding out commendations for minor upgrades, raiding for the loot and fun, or just lounging around and waiting for the next character release or review. I can definitely see prestiging one of your favorite characters as a nice diversion in that case.

For the record, this will probably all go out the window when the Iron Fist releases. The GOAT will consume us all. Our super group of 10 prestiged Danny Rands will obliterate Onslaught using only our maxed basic abilities. I think he will look really nice in purple!

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed Psylocke. That is one elaborate quiz though, yeesh.

Well, it's in Russian. I imagine most of the questions are fluff like, "Do you like pretty lightning bolts and hammers, or shiny bubbles and invisibility? Do you prefer your large green hulking monsters to be male or female? Is Kepow a racist?"

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Well, it's in Russian. I imagine most of the questions are fluff like, "Do you like pretty lightning bolts and hammers, or shiny bubbles and invisibility? Do you prefer your large green hulking monsters to be male or female? Is Kepow a racist?"

Answering "No" is how you get Thing.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Does the code just pop up after you do the quiz? Done it twice once at work and now on my phone and both times I see no code

Yeah, It shows at the bottom of the page that reveals the hero you got.

Apparently everyone except vision is possible.

Well nobody has found the combination for Venom yet. :(

When will the servers be back up ?
And is there a EU guild ?
Ingame name is Rarosh

There's just a global GAF guild, no EU offshoot. I don't think we even have enough EU players to warrant that.
I'll likely pop in when the servers go back up, so if you haven't already been invited, I'll send you one.

Patch can be downloaded now if you didn't notice yet.

BTW: Could anyone invite me to the Neogaf Supergroup? Nickname: KraftDurchKot
It's a stupid nickname (if you know german) but I just started playing last week and all good nicknames were already gone.

Unicorn

Yeah, I wanted ghost Rider and storm. GR looked the most unique so I got him, but when the storm code didn't work I got sad. Still looking forward to GR play.

So, over the weekend the midtown or whatever was spitting out xp and loot like crazy. Was that a special thing or are there events like that happening in other areas?

Sblargh

Banned
I'm dreading the day I'll buy a team-up just for achievements...... and I feel that day isn't that far.

Random amazing patch note:

Squirrel Saboteurs no longer detonate at point blank range while wearing the Christmas costume.

inky

Team ups suck. Don't bother :p

I also love that you need the Firestar TU and to do a long list of crap just to get a slightly altered version of it. Geez, thanks for the awesome reward Gaz /s

Team ups suck. Don't bother :p

I also love that you need the Firestar TU and to do a long list of crap just to get a slightly altered version of it. Geez, thanks for the awesome reward Gaz /s

Until they change the mechanics of team ups, they are stupid stat sticks and nothing else. Why grind out a different version of a character if you leave them passively disabled for any remotely difficult content?

Top Bottom