• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
WS

Honestly, a ton of them only need one bar.

Yeah, most heroes are fine with one bar. Or at the very least, toggles and flight/sprint on a 2nd bar, but all actual combat buttons on the main bar.

Hellers

Is everyone aware that Squirrel Girl is the best at fighting Dinosaurs?

squirrelgirldinosaurs.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lol the bug was real

Punisher Battle Van Ultimate - Temporarily Disabled

We are investigating an issue that allows the Punisher Battle Van to be spawned multiple times permanently. This is resulting in entire Midtown Patrol zones being covered in Battle Van's, making it impossible for other players to defeat enemies (and thus unable to get loot, credit for quests, etc.)

We are working on this issue as a top priority right now to address it with a patch as soon as possible.

the van really isnt helping them first it was destroying the rocks in the surtur fight (on his 52 review patch) and now it does this :D

Lord Phol

Sweet! Did my first run of Red Musp today and cleared it! (With Nova!) Also found a Lizards Serum :D.
Kudos to gaffers Arr and the other dude with a z in his name who joined for the raid!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I used the battle van a bunch of times in Cosmic MM today and it didn't stick around. Am sad.

Arent credits a bit useless? I barely use mine

No. End game they are very valuable for rolling costume affixes and artifact stats. You can go through a million pretty quickly.

Once you hit the credit cap, I'd trade them in for relics. You can always use more Atlantis or Lemurias relics.

Vecks

Avoid exchanging for uniques. Chances are you'll get a useless any-hero unique. And if by some chance you actually get something useful, the stats are probably going to equal to or worse than whatever you're wearing. Better to find gear by doing any of the level 60 content.

inky

I went through a million just rerolling legendary quests for the event these past few days. Credits are really good to have.

Yep, very very easy to go through credits end game. Just bloody costume affixes alone, I'll plough through a good 1-1.5 million.

500k credit chests (nearly) every time for me when exchanging uniques these days.

Sblargh

Banned
lol the bug was real

the van really isnt helping them first it was destroying the rocks in the surtur fight (on his 52 review patch) and now it does this :D

Weird; I'm pretty sure I summoned the battle van a couple of times on midtown and it worked as normal.

Can't believe I missed an opportunity for ruining the game for everyone around me.

-

Edit: Welp, I ran out of heroes to level unless I buy new heroes with real dollars, which won't happen right now.
(except Rogue, but I'm pretending she doesn't exist because the leveling builds I've seen are boring as hell and no way I'm trying to come up with my own with her having hundreds of powers or whatever).

I'm wondering what to do now and my guess is to just start green prestiging everyone in alphabetic order? I guess it's hello Black Panther my old friend.

Hum, I think I'll actually farm cube shards so I can actually prestige everyone before leveling them. Lotsa costumes waiting for me, I guess.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sidenote: those credit caches your get from trading in uniques? they provide excessive xp when given to an npc vendor. You can use them to super level your enchanter, for example.

Handy tip, thanks!

Didn't realize it was duplicate uniques though, thought it was any 5 uniques :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The hero specific uniques should always be the bis.

Brought to you by Rhaknar's Unpopular Opinions Inc.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
The hero specific uniques should always be the bis.

Brought to you by Rhaknar's Unpopular Opinions Inc.

eh, I'm not sure with the way the game is setup. I mean it's too easy to get the hero uniques.. you could argue that you still need to get good rolls, but bis should have to be worked for. a long term goal.

I think the only "best of both worlds" option is to have some hero uniques be bis, and others be 2nd place to rare any hero uniques.. like it is I guess... :p

I mean the slot 1 or whatever hero unique should still be viable for end game.. but I don't think it's wrong for a rare item to be better... as good as iron man's blasters are, infinity gauntlet is still better ;)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of unique, I have 2 batroc's boots. BiS for anyone at all?

I've seen it recommended for quite a few heroes on marvelheroes.info and use it on a few myself, can't remember who otoh. But yeah it's one of the best anyhero uniques that's relatively easy to come by (I have like 4 or 5)

Also whoever said Daredevil by Bendis/Maleev is good (everyone), fuckin' A. That issue where he beats the crap out of Bullseye, oh my gooood that was awesome. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/41539/1680937-daredevil_v2_049_1819a.jpg Still going through it, it's been taking up all my comic reading time.

Top Bottom