• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Moondrop

Banned
Some new details on Thing's summons have been released. Apparently some are more like "combo powers," which is intriguing.

Also lulz at blue, furry Beast in their recreation of Giant Size X-men #1.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Had Thing for a while, haven't touched him. Still at level 1, will change that after his review.

Levelled SW to 60 today, thats 3 heroes his month - IM, Cap and SW

Drayco21

Yo Frost can we have a Darla enhanced costume for Thing with the review?

It'll happen because Gaz loves their gender-flip costumes. It really shouldn't, but it will happen.

Blackbeard Thing costume for review pls

6a00d8345158e369e200e54f1479cc8833-800wi.jpg

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
It'll happen because Gaz loves their gender-flip costumes. It really shouldn't, but it will happen.

OMFG I JUST READ THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, like 2 days ago. The sad part is I've been collecting comics for 28 years and I never read FF #5.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

it shouldnt because you think fucking Darla should be a seperate character? your policy has limits im afraid Drayco

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Mama Drayco don't raise no liars or communists.

I was reading '97 Deadpool yesterday (still holds up, still my fave Deadpool) and he's rocking a scarlet spider jersey in a issue. I thought "drayco would be proud"

(IU cant find a picture online which is annoying me)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
incase anyone missed the chat i created last night.

IW is now reffered to as Susan Milf, and she is most definatley ready for action, that doom cant even handle.

nightcrawler is a furi gone wrong and is in limbo until qol.

cable is a mable.

Hulk doesnt Smash, Hulk Fuck instead.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

IW is now reffered to as Susan Milf, and she is most definatley ready for action, that doom cant even handle.

cable is a mable.

i don't understand any of this but Sue Storm is a bad bitch forreal

but judging by the current state of the multiverse, doom is handlin it just fine

Rhaknar

cable is a mable.

what?

Lord Phol

I've been reading alot of Cable & Deadpool lately, and while it started off a bit meh it quickly turned around and became awesome. I used to semi-hate Deadpool but he's really grown on me through-out the series. He actually has different sides to his personality in these books instead of just being super wacky and over the top.
Cable is all kinds of awesome, screwing over goverments and kicking ass. Would like to read some more of his stuff (Cable), anyone know what books/series with him are considered good? I've only read the Marvel Now Cable & X-Force which was all right but very different to this.

Also gief his review now!

jon bones

I've been reading alot of Cable & Deadpool lately, and while it started off a bit meh it quickly turned around and became awesome. I used to semi-hate Deadpool but he's really grown on me through-out the series. He actually has different sides to his personality in these books instead of just being super wacky and over the top.
Cable is all kinds of awesome, screwing over goverments and kicking ass. Would like to read some more of his stuff, anyone know what books/series with him are considered good? I've only read the Marvel Now Cable & X-Force which was all right but very different to this.

Also gief his review now!

Deadpool? Not sure which are considered good, but there is one that is considered great:

jon bones

Actually meant Cable xD, worded it a bit badly. Hmm might check that one out anyways, though I'm really not a Fantomex fan.

Which books with Fantomex have you read? I've only read his introduction in Morrison's New X-Men & his continual awesomeness in Remender's Uncanny X-Force.

Lord Phol

Which books with Fantomex have you read? I've only read his introduction in Morrison's New X-Men & his continual awesomeness in Remender's Uncanny X-Force.

Think it was the Marvel Now X-Force where he's constantly making out with his female clone or something >>.

DrBo42

cable is a mable.

Queen is literally a crazy person in chat.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
good news even if Retcons stopped being a problem ages ago for me (I have like 150). I do remember a time when it was a pain tho, and I assume its still a pain for new players

Agreed. I have over 100 as well, but it's still the right call.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
DAMMIT I had like 150 retcons. I was rich in retcons. I'm ruined. RUINED I SAY

Rhaknar

Agreed. I have over 100 as well, but it's still the right call.

I do think using the "theres so many heroes now guyse" justification to do it hilarious, when other systems are in MUCH more dire need of revamp for that reason, like the fucking relics for example

I'm curious what Clea will have to offer for the old retcon pots, and I hope that there's some way to still get them if what Clea is giving out is useful. :)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I wonder if they are gonna have the bullseye quest in act 3 award some other consumable, like a rare find boost or whatever.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I do think using the "theres so many heroes now guyse" justification to do it hilarious, when other systems are in MUCH more dire need of revamp for that reason, like the fucking relics for example

and the crafting, and having to go through story mode for power points 3 times on every character, and... yeah. But this seems like a very easy change to make so I can see why they would. I imagine a scenario where a new player is like "oh I fucked up my powers, wait I have to PAY to respec? Fuck this game"

Rhaknar

So is everyone now going to rush story mode Bullseye three times per character?

I already did that as part of getting all the points and whatnot, it was the only item I still got (I used to get the xp pots from sinister but stopped getting those)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
tc patch is around 4 gigs right now.

let me guess a suprise hero release during june.

domsaw already said each week of june will have a new feature or something.

heretic also posted this and said second word is meant to be malekith so im guessing new terminals

11011610_10152882906117078_5784127534255869777_n.jpg

Actually meant Cable xD, worded it a bit badly. Hmm might check that one out anyways, seems pretty good, though I'm really not a Fantomex fan >>.

Uncanny X-Force by Remender is the best X-Men run ever. No comparison.

tc patch is around 4 gigs right now.

let me guess a suprise hero release during june.

domsaw already said each week of june will have a new feature or something.

I thought this patch was Going to be huge because Doom, Thing, and Team Ups 2.0.

jon bones

It's not even the best Remender run ever let alone X-Men run :p

You can make a case for Fear Agent and Morrison/Whedon/Claremont respectively but the point stands: Remender's UXF is top tier comic bookery and required reading for anyone is in this thread who enjoys reading/playing Deadpool/Wolverine/Psylocke.

Rhaknar

You can make a case for Fear Agent and Morrison/Whedon/Claremont respectively but the point stands: Remender's UXF is top tier comic bookery and required reading for anyone is in this thread who enjoys reading/playing Deadpool/Wolverine/Psylocke.

me saying it's not the best run ever does not mean it's not good, or great even. Must the Internet always be about extremes?

Top Bottom