• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lol

Punisher

It came to our attention that a particular bug caused Punisher to receive a stealth buff at the end of April patch (around 20%-40% more damage to Ammo spenders based on how much Ammo/sec they spent), with no patch notes and without our knowledge. This was related to a backend change on how alternate-resource spending damage powers are calculated, and was not intended to affect any actual front-end damage numbers (no other alternate-resource heroes were changed as a result).

We are fixing this issue, and realize this will cause a reduction in overall power level. The Head Shot reduction will be completely reverted, as it was likely only too powerful with the aforementioned bug in place. In addition, we'll be increasing the damage of Ammo spenders a bit to help offset the bug's correction. We'll continue to closely monitor Punisher in the coming weeks to see if any further adjustments are necessary.

Drayco21

No love for RDJ, really? Agree Chris Evans is fantastic and underrated though. Selling Captain America is not easy, and he does it 100%. You believe he's just that thoroughly decent and good.

RDJ is great- I think every actor does a pretty fantastic job with what they're given, pretty much across the board. Maybe Hemsworth feels kinda iffy, but that's probably just because no one knows what to do with Thor. It's usually not their actual performances that make me petty and turn on it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why don't you want people to see gorgeous ladies Noray?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This can't be the first time you've seen that gif come on :p

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member

and then you wonder why your mouth is dry in morning

QIUnUuq.jpg

Rhaknar

What were the sales like last year during the Anniversary? Any idea what I should be expecting on Thursday?

Err nothing special. Bogo (buy one get one) and whatnot. No stash sale, and the first (there's since been a second) 50% off on costumes was after the anniversary

Rhaknar

Freebies were good tho. Punisher costume and stash tab. I don't think there's any freebies this year >_>

Rhaknar

Sometimes I think my dev joke isn't a joke at all, and not only you are a Gaz dev, but your sole job there is to disapoint me

Maybe I should feel flattered :(

Rhaknar

And all is right in the world.

Because she should be a full character right? :p

Edit: wait, Frost are you saying that F4 costume is a freebie? Because I would be OK with that

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Your lack of faith is earning you this costume instead of Darla. Hope you're happy.

f_thing_allnewmarvelnow.png

ummm.. not bad actually??

I was thinking it was going to be a palette swap, but they actually gave some attention to his hole body and face. Actually really nice.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone think we will see a playable moodok soon eith him in the their new poster and playable in the new rpg future fight on mobile i think he will be soon

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I know at least a few of the Gaz folks are really pro-MODOK as well, so I think 2016 pack is pretty likely.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
MODOK and Kaine are going to be the faces of the 2016 Advance Pack, it's going to be awesome.

Kaine only exists in your brain, no one else even remembers he's a thing.

Anoregon

That's how you know he is American.

Top Bottom