• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they have added new affixes on bosses etc and

Each affix on average has twice the cooldown as it previously did, and in many cases, have cooldowns 3-4x as long as before. We want affixes to be visible and meaningful, but not cause too much visual clutter.

Damaging affixes have been reduced by an average of 25%. Certain affixes (Power Cosmic to be certain) have accounted for too much incoming damage compared to the boss itself, and we want these affixes to support the encounter, not become the encounter.

Dec

Did anyone post the patch notes?

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/205204/marvel-heroes-2015-1-55-patch-notes

A new option has been added in the Gameplay section to show your Spirit bar over your hero’s head. This option requires the Player Overhead Health Bars option to be enabled to function.

Various animations have been reviewed to speed up animation “end times”, removing animations canceling and improving overall responsiveness. This is an ongoing project.

Power duration should properly not affect many ultimate or signature powers (several outliers remained). We will be continuing to correct these as we buff heroes.

“Weaving” certain channeled powers (rapidly turning them on and off to improve dps) is in the process of being fixed when it still occurs in the game. Hero kits that still used this technique will also be reviewed at same time.

KNOWN ISSUES

Doctor Doom

Doom’s Cunning specialization is not currently granting the listed +25% base damage bonus for Sorcery powers.

Mystical Master is not currently restoring 100% Magic resource as listed in tooltip.

Spider-Man

Web Shield is currently increasing Spirit costs by 20% instead of decreasing them as described in tooltip. Until the fix for this issue is implemented, we will be live-tuning Spider-Man’s Spirit costs lower to compensate.

Loki

Loki’s Illusion summons are not being correctly modified by Summon Duration bonuses. This will be fixed next patch.

General Tuning

Tuning may be off on certain hero powers or team-up powers given the large round of changes. These will be identified very quickly with metrics from the live server and adjust in the next patch(es) as needed.

Team-Up Items

Certain bonuses from Cosmic Team-Up affixes do not reflect on the Team-Up statistics page.

Bonus damage from the stacking buff Cosmic Team-Up affix is not granting the correct amount of bonus damage.

Other

Clea's inventory may not show up if you are below level 60.

Gothos

Web Shield is currently increasing Spirit costs by 20% instead of decreasing them as described in tooltip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lord Phol

Web Shield is currently increasing Spirit costs by 20% instead of decreasing them as described in tooltip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"...Until the fix for this issue is implemented, we will be live-tuning Spider-Man’s Spirit costs lower to compensate."
Pretty cool that they can live-tune stuff like this now.

"...Until the fix for this issue is implemented, we will be live-tuning Spider-Man’s Spirit costs lower to compensate."
Pretty cool that they can live-tune stuff like this now.

They've been able to for a long time now. Back when Hulk's leap was one-shotting everything including Mega Sentinel they tuned the cost to an unusable amount (this was back in 2013).

Lord Phol

They've been able to for a long time now. Back when Hulk's leap was one-shotting everything including Mega Sentinel they tuned the cost to an unusable amount (this was back in 2013).

Oh right I remember that! I'm pretty sure I read somwhere that they changed some engine stuff recently that would allow them to tune more stuff live though.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they live tuned punishers ult few weeks ago

since the cow event they said they game themselfs more control over live servers

Dec

oh noooooo

Additionally, Retcon Devices have been converted to Ancient Forgotten Devices and stack up to 9999. You can exchange them at Clea for various different items, including a special pet, Reliquaries of Rarity, and Mysterious Crimson Boxes.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I bet there is someone out there who has like 9000 of them.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
50% OR RITO

60% OR ROTO

Also I wouldn't be surprise if the free teamup in a few weeks is the green Doom that has yet to be released. I would be pretty appropriate.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
There is an up to 50% off almost everything sale. Heroes, costumes, team ups, pets, etc. Costumes are only 40%.

I'm good with that. I picked up the X-Men stuff I wanted this past week. Will double check on prices for X-23, Iceman, Gambit, and Colossus. If they're 50% I'll have a tiny bit coming back to me.. but really not sweating it at this point.

Increasing XP buff is only slightly under Omega... balls!!!! That is a sweet buff. Time to level up some Team Ups!!!!

Clea rewards.

EZqZedz.png

nb5PZIY.png

Anoregon

I will probably get getting the pet. I like dinosaurs. I'll have about 50 retcons left over for comms, so that works for me.

Lord Phol

Oh man there are some actually good stuff on clea. You can get alot of commendations... but the pet is one of a kind.. and the crimson box is always nice.. ahhh choices D:.
Okey! I'll probably go pet and rest protector commendations!

borghe

probably go pet and get like 4 (I think) HC's.

awesome, thanks. should i focus on hero or prot comms?

you "need" both. You need to spend the 250/350 for both levels. 250 comms for each slot 2-4, 350 comms for each slot 1 and 2. HC buys each 66 upgrade recipe, PC buys each 69 upgrade recipe. You need to upgrade to 66 before you can upgrade to 69.

I think I only need the 450 prot. commendation recipe from the Genosha vendor to have every upgrade recipe, which is just like a few weeks of dailies + red raids, so I'll probably do the pet + crimson box.

awesome, thanks. should i focus on hero or prot comms?

You need the hero recipes for the ilvl 66 unique upgrade before you can use the ilvl 69, so probably hero's commendations first.

Quoting this now that the patch is live so people know what they're getting into. You get one potion per Team Up you have, so spend wisely (I'd recommend only using one on each).

So they added "catch up" potions for Team Ups, since leveling them is going to be such a huge time investment. First one takes a Team Up to level 25, and the rest give much less of a boost. Here is how much of a level boost you get per use on the same Team Up:

1 - level 25
2 - level 29
3 - level 32
4 - level 34
5 - level 36
6 - level 38
7 - level 39
8 - level 40
9 - level 41
10 - level 42
11 - level 43
12 - level 44
13 - level 45
14 - level 45 (From here you get less than a level per potion)
20 - level 49

Going full protector's commendations for mine. I only have 70 retcon potions, but I'm not passing up on 175 commendations. That will leave me with 4/5 level 69 upgrades. Not bad for not having set foot in the new raid.

The pet is pointless for me since I already have half a dozen I don't use. Everyone buying the crimson box should be prepared for the giant letdown of another Taskmaster's Guide.

borghe

The pet is pointless for me since I already have half a dozen I don't use. Everyone buying the crimson box should be prepared for the giant letdown of another Taskmaster's Guide.

This is exactly why I don't care about spending on MCB. Because it IS going to be just another shit Tasky like the three I already have.

Anoregon

I have about 6600 G at the moment. 2000 is going to the Doom pack, and I think I'll drop another 1000 on a pair of stash tabs, that leaves me with 3600. Not sure what else I want to buy. More stash? Costumes are always a choice but I'm not sure what costumes are still out there for characters I like to play and don't already have. Exile surfer, maybe. It makes his effects red, right?

Bladelaw

I have about 6600 G at the moment. 2000 is going to the Doom pack, and I think I'll drop another 1000 on a pair of stash tabs, that leaves me with 3600. Not sure what else I want to buy. More stash? Costumes are always a choice but I'm not sure what costumes are still out there for characters I like to play and don't already have. Exile surfer, maybe. It makes his effects red, right?

Yeah Exiles makes Surfer's effects red
If you're looking to burn it all and aren't STASH starved you could pick up enhanced costumes, Fortune card packs for cheap boosts, Odin Boosts for getting the level 80 legendaries, pets/holo STASH/Crafter.

Fuck! You were right. I got a Taskmaster guide :'(

LMAO, I tried warning you! Those crimson boxes are filled with nothing but false hope.

Also, WTF at buffed summoner Rocket! 28 second TTK. That +25% summon damage is real. Toss in all his utility and, well damn. That balloon proc is annoying as hell, though. This game already has a bit too much going on visually at most times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xR0lnDwueM

Top Bottom