• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Yeah last year was crazy.

Sucks that gamespot one was already over. I got one myself like seconds before posting so I thought it would still be fine.

New costumes (Abigail is an NPC)

DaQOGDv.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They should get Paul Rudd to do mocap for the in-game character

giphy.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
uncanny avengers vision yummy

edit: no 50% on costumes? bah

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Abigail Brand usually is associated with space-themed stuff (she's a prominent member of SWORD, which is basically Space-SHIELD), so I imagine the Skrulls are upon us.

Skrull stuff is confirmed, the new motion comic for the end of Ultron mode shows Doom allying with the heroes due to Skrull invasion.

Skrull stuff has been confirmed for so goddamn long I have to wonder what's taking so long.

I swear over a year ago, if you looked closely, you could see some villains in X-Def turn to Skrulls after they died.

Gaz talked about ti being the next story content and then it just never materialised.

Skrull stuff has been confirmed for so goddamn long I have to wonder what's taking so long.

I swear over a year ago, if you looked closely, you could see some villains in X-Def turn to Skrulls after they died.

Gaz talked about ti being the next story content and then it just never materialised.

Unified story mode is pushing it back.

Yeah, that. It's an old enough idea that Chapter 10 is being made to work with it.

Hmm, okay, guess I mis-remembered when we were first told about the unified thing.

I'm actually looking forward to that even though I'll probably blow through it in about 30mins.

Maybe they'll have an event similar to the Asgard one they had.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
J8HOtZf.jpg

not sure if real, but dat X-23 wolverine costume :eek:

Drayco21

J8HOtZf.jpg

not sure if real, but dat X-23 wolverine costume :eek:

I'm happy Laura is carrying on Logan's legacy, and happy that Bendis' new project is probably Old Man Logan ongoing, that's great.

I'm happy Citizen V is back just in time for MCU Zemo, probably make Thunderbolts good again.

You thought the Four were gone? Fuck you, ever lovin' blue eyed Thing is going to space to defend Cosmic Yancy Street, fuck yes. Guardians sorta have red and black uniforms. So good.

Fucking Doctor Spectrum survived the Illuminati's attack? EVERYTHING LIVES CONFIRMED. So psyched.

This image makes me so happy. Comic books are awesome you guys. Marvel Heroes needs all of this.

Rhaknar

as I asked in the comics thread, Draydray, is that Thing as a GotG or Rocket as F4? I presume the first one. So Thing in space with the Guardians, Johnny banging Medusa...I guess they really are scrapping the F4 arent they lol

Daredevil back in black too.

Drayco21

as I asked in the comics thread, Draydray, is that Thing as a GotG or Rocket as F4? I presume the first one. So Thing in space with the Guardians, Johnny banging Medusa...I guess they really are scrapping the F4 arent they lol

Daredevil back in black too.

They're wearing the movie Guardians logo, Rocket would never let himself get stuck on Earth to hang out with the Future Foundation kids or put up with Reed's bullshit. Thing is totally going to space.

Drayco21

Who the hell are the two on the left?

Doctor Spectrum, from Hickman's New Avenger.
She was the Not-Green Lantern, in a universe that totally wasn't DCU, that fought with The Illuminati. They were great, optimistic heroes and clashed over the Marvel guys' over-cyncism and bleakness

Citizen V was the leader of the OG Thunderbolts team back in the day,
and was secretly Baron Zemo reforming the Masters of Evil under the guise of a super team of reformed villains.

Rhaknar

Who the hell are the two on the left?

Citizen V from the FIRST Thudnerbolts run (fuck yeah) and the rainbow lady is from the fake Justice League alternate earth in New Avengers, but I thought Strange killed all of them

edit: damn it Drayco! also get on steam so I can bother you with comic talk at work

Drayco21

Citizen V from the FIRST Thudnerbolts run (fuck yeah) and the rainbow lady is from the fake Justice League alternate earth in New Avengers, but I thought Strange killed all of them

edit: damn it Drayco! also get on steam so I can bother you with comic talk at work

If I remember correctly, Spectrum
was able to fly through the Incursion over to 616, where Black Bolt attacked her, but he was still weakened post-Infinity, and her fate was left ambiguous while they destroyed the Not-DC Universe.

Also, I always forget to restart Steam whenever I turn off my laptop.

Rhaknar

who the fuck is the guy in the hood tho. and the fire guy, Johnny or Dante?

or Sunspot I guess

Rhaknar

Did Whedon create Brand for SWORD?

for the mini series or for the organization?

no to the first, yes to the second. also Brand is a BAMF, I love her

Oh that's Citizen V. Always wondered cause of the insignia in-game, but was always too lazy to look him up.

Justice Like Lightning! I loved Thunderbolts first run so much

I really don't like the idea of Zemo being a good guy, personally. :p I love his legacy, as the Thunderbolts have had some of the best books, and feature awesome characters like Songbird, Moonstone and Blizzard, but yeah. Not a big fan of making a redeemable Nazi.
That includes Ward even tho he's not an actual Nazi.

Drayco21

I really don't like the idea of Zemo being a good guy, personally. :p I love his legacy, as the Thunderbolts have had some of the best books, and feature awesome characters like Songbird, Moonstone and Blizzard, but yeah. Not a big fan of making a redeemable Nazi.
That includes Ward even tho he's not an actual Nazi.

My guess is, remember how much he hated the idea of Bucky taking up the mantle as Cap, and set the Trial and all that shit to go down to test him and tear him apart in the media and in his mind to make him "realize" he's not worthy to carry the shield?

I'm thinking he's taking up the Citizen V mantle to similarly try and shit on Uncle Sam. It really feels like he doesn't want anyone but Steve carrying the shield, and I think he's bitter over the change.

On another note, I'm hoping we get Capwolf as a costume for Cap. It'll be getting a revival for Spider Island, among new creations Lizard-Hulk, Iron Goblin (which I would love to get as an alt for Gobs whenever he happens) and Captain Marvius the Living Vampire (also Stegron):

Rhaknar

i dont hate it at all 900 hours and u say i hate game sheesh just some thing piss me off but thats natural

Because people that complain about the game hate it. I'm accused of the same even tho I have 1400 hours in it and spent like 500€ on it :p

Top Bottom