• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
doomsaw said the next raid takes us to space so Galactus

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
On one hand, I love that costume. On the other, the event it's based on (Shadowland) is so incredibly bad. It's the worst DD story ever.

That is not the shadowland costume. For one the shadowland costume didn't have a red belt, or so much red in general :)

Drayco21

doomsaw said the next raid takes us to space so Galactus

That's the boring Cosmic Raid choice.

Annihilus Raid, let's go! Star-Lord and Rich convince the heroes in the Marvel Heroes universe to stop being shitheads and actually do some heroism to stop the Annihilation Wave.

Something about Galactus being a defeatable Raid boss feels so wrong to me even though I know it shouldn't.

3nYHkEH.png

I wish I got back to this game today rather than a week ago with all the heroes unlocked to 10 now. I'm really not feeling punisher but I'm only 53 so hopefully things get better at 60? Reloading constantly sucks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so do summon dmg type trigger power cosmic? do they count as your dmg?

like the pets do energy dmg, is that triggering the energy dmg portion, so I dont have to worry about using a energy spell?

Spent the past week trying knock off achievements and power my way to a Joe Fixit costume for my Hulk. After which I'll probably prestige him again.

New costumes (Abigail is an NPC)

DaQOGDv.jpg

I want She Hulk in pants. Is this really too much to ask?

I wish I got back to this game today rather than a week ago with all the heroes unlocked to 10 now. I'm really not feeling punisher but I'm only 53 so hopefully things get better at 60? Reloading constantly sucks.

The Punisher just kinda sucks in the game.

Got my Tiger strip Old Lace. Not sure I really wanted it but its more useful that 100 retcons.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
so do summon dmg type trigger power cosmic? do they count as your dmg?

like the pets do energy dmg, is that triggering the energy dmg portion, so I dont have to worry about using a energy spell?

They do not, but it would be cool if they did.

Rhaknar

They do not, but it would be cool if they did.

well that sucks. Im loving summon build too much to use power cosmic anyway, going to go full summon and most likely steal rocket's stuff since its blessed, and use the trident. Ill save the power cosmic for some future hero, im sure someone will make use of it (probably war machine soon enough for example)

FeD.nL

well that sucks. Im loving summon build too much to use power cosmic anyway, going to go full summon and most likely steal rocket's stuff since its blessed, and use the trident. Ill save the power cosmic for some future hero, im sure someone will make use of it (probably war machine soon enough for example)

War Machine will be all physical

☯ WAR MACHINE ☯
He will be launched in the same month as Shadowcat. ETA: August.

James C Mathis III will be the voice.

War Machine will be Rhodey. His attacks will all be physical and he will have missiles and machine guns(including wrist mounted). It's been mentioned that he may have a heating up mechanic that gains power and can overheat which will cause a cooldown.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
They had left on a 40% xp buff since odin no one realised it was on so because server side was 22% people thought it was bugged

Ryolnir posted that yesterday

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
People are saying that there is an XP bug? Has anyone noticed, I didn't play yesterday.

ha... I actually noticed now after the fact. Getting the last few levels with cable have been going slower. Not agonizing.. But with no boosts, yesterday was about 5-6 LQs per level. Whereas since Omega (when I really came back) I think the LONGEST leveling was maybe 3-4 LQs per level.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I played Nightcrawler for a bit last night, and used Bill team-up even though I have Wolverine, because canon is for chumps.

Rhaknar

I played Nightcrawler for a bit last night, and used Bill team-up even though I have Wolverine, because canon is for chumps.

2014-12-15-2whydothat-thumb.gif

Rhodey is all physical? welp, im sure someone will make use of the Power cosmic ;_;

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ha... I actually noticed now after the fact. Getting the last few levels with cable have been going slower. Not agonizing.. But with no boosts, yesterday was about 5-6 LQs per level. Whereas since Omega (when I really came back) I think the LONGEST leveling was maybe 3-4 LQs per level.

Server side was 40% before yesterday patch after pstch dropped to 22%

StMeph

Any Team-Ups head and shoulders above the rest?

Currently have Domino and Doom, but heard good things about Clea and Magik.

Anoregon

Any Team-Ups head and shoulders above the rest?

Currently have Domino and Doom, but heard good things about Clea and Magik.

With the new system I'd say just grab who you'd like. That being said, Magik is the cheapest tier (and there is an additional 50% off) and an all around good active or away teamup. I don't have Clea so I can't comment on her.

Dec

Magik has nice damage compared to all of them, a 3k burst heal for you and spawns adds that can take aggro and taunt.

Clea buffs you and shields you with damage block and health regen

Those are the only two I've really used so far.

I'm loving Quicksilver as an always out team-up right now. I love just standing around doing nothing and watching him warp around the screen punching baddies while trash-talking.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Team ups are at the point where I'd honestly say... use who you like (as in the character, not buffs). Teamups IMHO were always meant to be more aesthetic than truly game changing. Sure you can min/max.. but ultimately we are talking seconds difference, small % differences. So go with the one you want to.

For instance I have Quicksilver out for Scarlet Witch right now.. I mean why wouldn't I? As a passive it's a bad call... As a bodyguard type thing, it's pretty cool having them killing bad guys together.

Summoner Doom has surprisingly strong AOE for cosmic patrols.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyBjxMCbjEA

I don't know what tweaks they made with him over the course of the TC, but I have no clue why everyone was complaining. Dude is a monster. So many damn summons!

Most people freak out over the notes instead of how they play out in practice. Let me remind you that people thought Scarlet Witch was going to be bad/frustrating because it was possible to do only 1 damage with her Decimation skills.

Most people freak out over the notes instead of how they play out in practice. Let me remind you that people thought Scarlet Witch was going to be bad/frustrating because it was possible to do only 1 damage with her Decimation skills.

Yeah, I hear you. It's just funny because we go down this cycle every freaking time. Especially when it comes to minor number tweaks that take all of a day to fix. Summon damage is too low to be viable? Boom, Gaz buffs it 25% overnight. Done.

"New hero X isn't vastly overpowered! He can't even keep up with the Punisher's damage. He is broken. The sky is falling!"
"Hey, new hero X is pretty damn good. And fun! Don't forget fun!"

We're getting closer and closer to the point where you can swap to any character that you like and be totally viable for all content in game. That's how it should be. No more LOLCyclops.

Drayco21

I played for like a minute today, then my laptop overheated and shut down. That's new. I feel like next time I launch the game, this thing is actually going to explode and kill me.

Surprise 2nd Anniversary PS4 launch incoming, r-right Gaz?

Anoregon

Lots of folks on official forums reporting that XP in general seems broken, like lower than base non-event XP. No gaz response though.

Rhaknar

I played for like a minute today, then my laptop overheated and shut down. That's new. I feel like next time I launch the game, this thing is actually going to explode and kill me.

thats what you get for being a clone lover

also, im so broke (in game) its not even funny :(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

i wish

Top Bottom