• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I quite like Lady Thor's "come at me bro" pose. I'm fine with this.

Indignate

They need to start dropping prices on older costumes, either that or do a pass on all of them to update them (which probably isn't worth it).

A lot of them just look like shit at this point.

Then again, I guess I should be glad that they haven't taken these new costumes and sold them at a higher price, citing the quality increase.

I don't buy costumes anyways why are we talking about this?
anuxi_rum.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
They need to start dropping prices on older costumes, either that or do a pass on all of them to update them (which probably isn't worth it).

A lot of them just look like shit at this point.

Then again, I guess I should be glad that they haven't taken these new costumes and sold them at a higher price, citing the quality increase.

I don't buy costumes anyways why are we talking about this?
anuxi_rum.gif

they are already going back and looking at other costumes to make look better

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
First giveaway a blessed sacred gorilla necklace

How many days/ hours have i played ms marvel for.
can you please list your guess like this X days X Hours. this is how its generated in game. with your estimates please bear in mind i have played for over 1000 hours but that time is spread across all heroes. to make things more fair i have not played ms marvel over 500 hours

Only one guess per person please you have till end of sunday my time which is around 24 hours from now.

Ill be doing more give aways in the coming days which dont have a barrier if i see you online you will get a gift from g store.

If there is anything in particular someone wants from g store a hero or something please send me a pm on here with what u would like

How many days/ hours have i played ms marvel for. Please try not to edit your posts either please

Only one guess per person please you have till end of sunday my time which is around 24 hours from now.

Ill be doing more give aways in the coming days which dont have a barrier if i see you online you will get a gift from g store.

If there is anything in particular someone wants from g store a hero or something please send me a pm on here with what u would like

Our blessed Queen! I'm going to guess 475 hours. I've never even seen that darn artifact drop, and I'm always after one since I tend to play physical characters the most.

Very kind of you. I'll hop online later today (playing Angry Birds with my son right now) and give out a few cards for Marvel trivia answers. :)

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

How many days/ hours have i played ms marvel for. Please try not to edit your posts either please

7 days and 13 hours

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Our blessed Queen! I'm going to guess 475 hours. I've never even seen that darn artifact drop, and I'm always after one since I tend to play physical characters the most.

Very kind of you. I'll hop online later today (playing Angry Birds with my son right now) and give out a few cards for Marvel trivia answers. :)

can you put your time like this for me please x days x hours

thats how its done in game :D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
friendly advice to everyone dont aim higher than 10 days i didnt expect you guys to guess so high :D (this wasnt a trick question i swear)

feel free to edit your changes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
friendly advice to everyone dont aim higher than 10 days i didnt expect you guys to guess so high :D (this wasnt a trick question i swear)

feel free to edit your changes

My daddy told me to never trust British women!

You are British,right?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
My daddy told me to never trust British women!

You are British,right?

oh yes

also dont forget to pm on something you would like from g store i dont mind if you request something

id rather send someone something they want / prefer than something that doesnt really mean much.

but those items will be going out next week sometime at my discreation :D

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I don't even have much summon gear, and robospec Doom is crushing pretty hard at 60. Good stuff.

Thing seems ok too but kepow is supposed to gift me the fear itself costume and I can't play him until that happens.

Anoregon

Just blend for it.

It seems to have a 1/2 chance of popping out.

I've blended a lot in my day and I don't think the only Thing costume I have seen is pants one time.

squadr0n

How is X-23 nowadays? Im considering picking her up since shes on sale atm. I play Gambit mostly but I used to main Wolverine when I first started. Since im sure they will make a X-23 Wolverine costume soon, I definitely want to rock that as long as shes a viable hero late game.

How is X-23 nowadays? Im considering picking her up since shes on sale atm. I play Gambit mostly but I used to main Wolverine when I first started. Since im sure they will make a X-23 Wolverine costume soon, I definitely want to rock that as long as shes a viable hero late game.

She is certainly viable. She just got a hefty defensive buff and still puts out solid damage.

Volimar

She made out with Cyclops. Instant garbage tier.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
We were thinking ya'll need a little extra boost to get into the Anniversary spirit, so tonight at Midnight PDT (about 45 minutes from now) we'll be doubling Cosmic boss loot in terminals and patrol zones, we'll be adding an escalating RIF and SIF boost to go along with the current XP boost, AND we'll be increasing the XP bonus by 44% tonight instead of 22%

:D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Last few hours to guess my play time on ms marvel. Some of the ones so far are very close.

Its ok if you dont win ill be gifting everyone i can something from g store ive had no requests on what people would like so unless told ill pick randomly.

Ill also be giving away some other boss artifacts this week.

Time to dial things to 11. Shame gaz hasnt.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
What costume do you use on Ms. Marvel Queen

Her default. The other look like ass. Does binary still have the bald issue ?

Also fear itself is later this ill switch to that then

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
wife is workin today, gonna sit down and get the homie BP to 60

Last few hours to guess my play time on ms marvel. Some of the ones so far are very close.

Its ok if you dont win ill be gifting everyone i can something from g store ive had no requests on what people would like so unless told ill pick randomly.

Ill also be giving away some other boss artifacts this week.

Time to dial things to 11. Shame gaz hasnt.

1 day, 17 hours

Top Bottom