• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
oh shit, guess i'm gonna beat up Bullseye a bunch tonight

will never get a costume drop, tho

all i ever get are boosts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
When does the free hero coupon come out?

This weekend I believe.

Also, fear itself using the hammer is one of the things pushing me towards it, as that animation is used for one of his man attacks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This weekend I believe.

Also, fear itself using the hammer is one of the things pushing me towards it, as that animation is used for one of his man attacks.

he uses the hammer on more than 1 attack. he uses it on the death from above move for example

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
he uses the hammer on more than 1 attack. he uses it on the death from above move for example

Oooh, unlimited class slam? nice.

I'm also considering buying a widow costume, as I find her melee build pretty fun. Leaning towards Thunderbolts, I like the splinter cell goggles.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oooh, unlimited class slam? nice.

I'm also considering buying a widow costume, as I find her melee build pretty fun. Leaning towards Thunderbolts, I like the splinter cell goggles.

Widow uses the swords on her melee attacks with her fear itself costume I believe

Anoregon

Widow uses the swords on her melee attacks with her fear itself costume I believe

She uses the swords with the baton attacks only, I think, but I actually kind of like the batons as-is.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Just cleaned up all my Bullseye quests, opened a little over 100 cards, no costume. Am cry.

I got ms marvel to 60 and bought her captain marvel costume (everything about the head sucks. The Dexter Soy costume is the best one but you cant just buy it)
got cyclops to 60, i've had his BDSM costume since it came out

now everyone is at 10 because I dont know who the fuck I want to level up next. im crippled by choice

That's why I first focused on training everybody to 30. Then I decided which heroes I liked to play the most, and got those to 60, some to 40.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Warbird is the best Carol costume in the game, guys. It's not even close, come on now.

Anoregon

Warbird is the best Carol costume in the game, guys. It's not even close, come on now.

People hate it because it covers up the immense attention to detail that went into her boob modeling.

Drayco21

I use Agent of SWORD and the default interchangeably. Wouldn't mind owning the chase costume and the classic costume too, but I already took her to 60, so there's not much sense in buying another costume for her.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I got a GoK in 55-59 Midtown yesterday leveling cosmic Iron Man. Feels good man.

Also Queen is an actual saint <3

Xevren

Oh GOD! Hide yo' wife, hide yo' KePoW.

I am happy to report that I finally saw a GoK drop in actual gameplay for the first time ever. While the tracker on my achievement says I've only defeated Cosmic Kurse 28 times, God knows the actual number is much, much higher.

Hooray, congrats!

Volimar

Logged on after 6 months of not playing and sat through 2 minutes of achievement pop ups, lol. I also had a random hero token waiting for me so since I figured I might be rusty I gave it a shot and got Iceman. He seems to be a lot of fun so far. I like that movement/ice blast power though it eats all my spirit. So happy to have a computer again.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hehe

doomsaw regarding community voting on advp hero

@Ryolnir is working with Marvel on this. We have to get their approval on a few ideas that we have, so that may take awhile (we have about 100 things in the approval pipeline right now, I feel bad for them...)

Angel coming this weeks patch in game pics

angel-combat-pose-cu-a-139329.jpg

angel-combat-pose-cu-b-139330.jpg

angel-combat-pose-wide-b-139331.jpg

if you already ran it through all the roster than you cant farm it now can you :p

it replaces the retcon reward is all

edit: wait I cant read, you said 3 times total not 3 times on each character. Yeah you have a lot of cards to get then :p

Yeah, I have basically the entire roster available to kill him three times! I didn't go retcon farming like most people did prior to this last patch.

Volimar

Is it for sure that we're getting a team up for the anniversary? I used one pot on Coulson and one on Spidey. I have one left, but the only other team up I have is Christmas Groot, and I don't really want to use it on him, but I'm crushed under so much inventory right now. But if we're for sure getting another team up I'll hold off. Why do STASH tabs never go on sale?

Azzurri

Oh GOD! Hide yo' wife, hide yo' KePoW.

I am happy to report that I finally saw a GoK drop in actual gameplay for the first time ever. While the tracker on my achievement says I've only defeated Cosmic Kurse 28 times, God knows the actual number is much, much higher.

I was gonna ask are the achievements broken?

Drayco21

Drayco who's your favorite MH character?

If I had to pick a main, it'd be Star-Lord. I really enjoyed his run to 60 more than any other character, and I love how he actually feels like Star-Lord most of the time, and not Chris Pratt in a trench coat or the Bendis nobody.

It seems like no matter how many tabs you have they're all full. How do they do that?

When they gave us that STASH last anniversary, I think everyone managed to fill them up within minutes :lol

I keep filling mine with dumb shit like American Flags and Koalas that I don't want to get rid of because I like it, and then dumping artifacts, runes, and uniques I could actually use because I'm too damn stubborn to get rid of them; that probably helps.

Rhaknar

If I had to pick a main, it'd be Star-Lord. I really enjoyed his run to 60 more than any other character, and I love how he actually feels like Star-Lord most of the time, and not Chris Pratt in a trench coat or the Bendis nobody.

Dude you're useless :(

Rhaknar

To be fair, I'd be useless even if I was properly geared and using a "real" build for a better character.

You're useless because he has no costumes to gift and his only good costume is a achievement. But since you ruined it, no costume for you!

Could have said Spiderman or Ironman but noooooooooooo, had to be the guy with 2 shit costumes

Top Bottom