• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
if the character that has been around for over 2 years and all signs point for them to continue pushing is in and the character that nobody remembers and will never return isnt in makes you mad?

DO NOT BRING LOGIC INTO THIS

idk my only Hyperion exposure has been in Avengers where he's just kind of been there. Where's he been big?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
if Hyperion is in before Sentry i'ma be so mad

and because I really want a SCS I'm gonna guess Queen has spent around 4000 pounds? Queen of Boosts, after all.

also someone offered a SWGN and an SCS for my Iron Legion Armor Sheath. Didn't take him up on it, not sure if it's a great offer. I think I want a Lizard serum at least.

i gave my sheath away to red for free :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
DO NOT BRING LOGIC INTO THIS

idk my only Hyperion exposure has been in Avengers where he's just kind of been there. Where's he been big?

thats about it :p

he's in the All New All Different banner thing so you know he's going to be around after SW at least

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Also I started reading All-New X-Men and that book is all right. It's fun.

I'm fully caught up with (New) Avengers and I have no idea wtf is going on anymore. I'll be glad once Hickman's high concept scifi nonsense is over. Why is Steve suddenly an old man? What was the result of all that time traveling nonsense where they go like 3000 years into the future? Why is anything?" Time travel stories are shit when they actually take it like, super seriously, because it doesn't make any damn sense. All-New X-Men is just like, hey what would it be like if young Scott saw what a dick he becomes? LET'S FIND OUT. I like it. Although they still pretend that actions in the past change the future when I'm pretty sure that actual quantum physics 101 is that it doesn't work that way. I already don't want to think about this anymore.

Drayco21

I would have been cool with playable Hyperion in the game. I usually don't care much for Marvel's various also-ran-supermen, but Hickman made him really compelling. Especially after that Time Runs Out timeskip.

His and Thor's big last stand against the Beyonders is probably my favorite single moment in the whole run.

Dec

if Hyperion is in before Sentry i'ma be so mad

and because I really want a SCS I'm gonna guess Queen has spent around 4000 pounds? Queen of Boosts, after all.

also someone offered a SWGN and an SCS for my Iron Legion Armor Sheath. Didn't take him up on it, not sure if it's a great offer. I think I want a Lizard serum at least.

I think that was a pretty fair trade but can't know without rolls. If you have a good roll sheath you should shoot for either a high liz or low plus something small like GoKs, HoD, Hyde etc.

SCS worth since release is really weird. With the release of CMM, ICP and axis artifacts that give damage and health have become a bit more valuable. SCS is the best of them and as a result it is worth double now than it was worth even at release.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is the kraven unique worth anything? I have 2 of them

I should check what my uniques are worth, I'd rather have artifacts and just use the hero uniques

edit: wait uniques say not dropable, not tradable?

Dec

is the kraven unique worth anything? I have 2 of them

I should check what my uniques are worth, I'd rather have artifacts and just use the hero uniques

edit: wait uniques say not dropable, not tradable?

Uniques aren't tradable at all, even the rings and any hero uniques.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Gem of the kursed and spider clone give away details.

Guess how much i have spent on marvel heroes, whoever comes nearest gets spider whoever is second gets gem.

A hint to help everyone i have spent more than £1000 but less than £5000

Ill be giving out other artifacts like task guides etc to others. Also more g store gifts coming soon

1750 brit-bucks

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Guess how much i have spent on marvel heroes, whoever comes nearest gets spider whoever is second gets gem.

Ill be giving out other artifacts like task guides etc to others. Also more g store gifts coming soon

2768...no make that 2778

Rhaknar

for people reading SW, any good potencial costumes for anyone?

Got my first Mask of Xorn last night while in the Magneto Terminal. Pretty sweet.

Think I only need the Sinister Cuirass and Coat of the Skull and I'll have that cheevo.

Volimar

I'll guess 3200.

I went back and looked to see if there was anything I could buy with my 50G. There wasn't of course, but I was looking through the costumes and Ms. Marvel's don't all look as bad as I remembered. Good lord Iron Man has a shitload.

Damn you got some artis.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I'll guess 3200.

I went back and looked to see if there was anything I could buy with my 50G. There wasn't of course, but I was looking through the costumes and Ms. Marvel's don't all look as bad as I remembered. Good lord Iron Man has a shitload.

and I broke down and bought the Hulkbuster one last night. Alcohol wasn't even involved.

Volimar

and I broke down and bought the Hulkbuster one last night. Alcohol wasn't even involved.

I can understand the Hulkbuster. But there have to be people buying every one and some of them have the slightest of changes. But if that makes them happy and helps Gazillion, more power to them I guess.

I'm guessing £1500. And holy crap! :)

I can understand the Hulkbuster. But there have to be people buying every one and some of them have the slightest of changes. But if that makes them happy and helps Gazillion, more power to them I guess.

I don't buy every costume, but I do buy my favorite for characters I like. I've dropped some dough on this game, no doubt. A fresh costume really changes how I view some of the heroes.

Drayco21

Isn't there still one more issue releasing? Our did it come out today? #MarvelUnlimitedTime

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to come out, and got delayed again?

Hopefully by the time it does finally come out, Lemire will have picked up some steam on All-New Hawkeye; it's still kinda weak, but his Green Arrow run was fantastic.

Rhaknar

Last issue of Hawkguy will come out along with Half Life 3 and The Last Guardian. That will be a good day

Last I heard last issue is in July lol

Hi, Kepow!

xM55T6C.jpg

Volimar

Anyone have any tips to get Midtown to run smoother? I set the quality to low and it made a bit of difference, but there's still a lot of lagging.

DrBo42

Anyone have any tips to get Midtown to run smoother? I set the quality to low and it made a bit of difference, but there's still a lot of lagging.

I think someone here has a list of ini changes. Haven't looked into it personally so I can't verify the results.

KKRT00

Midtown madness is every monday for that day every boss in midtown drops them chests.

Most people aim for crit % to be around 50 - 55% after that its heavy diminishing returns.

If im a mental hero ill get my crit n brut up then go for mental dmg etc. Alot of x on hit have internal cooldowns of up to 3 seconds. Only one that doesn't is relic of lemuria.

Im at work but many people in the official forums for heroes have skill calculators n how x effects work etc

"Midtown Madness" occurs on Mondays in the Midtown Patrol zone. The week before the anniversary they actually had a full week of Midtown Madness. This is when the extra chests drop off of bosses in that zone.

The MH compendium (google doc/first link) and other discussions in the gameplay guide section of the forums is probably what you want. The other problem is that the devs change things quite a bit - for instance, the dodge mechanic has been changed multiple times since I started playing a year and a half ago. People try to keep up with it, and some of the devs even help with dps calculators on the forums, but it's hard when things change all the time.

I am mostly casual and just try to get gear with the "big numbers" so I already can't help you much more.

...and Queen's got ya too!

Thanks for the answers :) I'll will make through this forum in the weekend.

Damn, so You're saying that i need to reserve my whole gaming time on Mondays for Midtown Madness farming? Noted :)

Btw is there a ways to restart an instance of midtown madness to clear all the loot from the floor or join other people? In PoE You does this with CTRL+click, here?

Dec

Thanks for the answers :) I'll will make through this forum in the weekend.

Damn, so You're saying that i need to reserve my whole gaming time on Mondays for Midtown Madness farming? Noted :)

Btw is there a ways to restart an instance of midtown madness to clear all the loot from the floor or join other people? In PoE You does this with CTRL+click, here?

The midtown instance you join is changed every few hours, you can manually do it by having someone in a different midtown instance invite you to theirs.

You can change difficulties, then back again to reset instances in the story mode or something but that doesn't work with midtown.

KKRT00

The midtown instance you join is changed every few hours, you can manually do it by having someone in a different midtown instance invite you to theirs.

You can change difficulties, then back again to reset instances in the story mode or something but that doesn't work with midtown.

Ok, so i need to open chests in other instances, noted thanks :)

Volimar

I spent a while thinking my midtown quest was bugged before I realized that you have to actually talk to citizens for it to count as a rescue. lol

Indignate

What's up with Jean's hair physics?

I bought her All New X-Men costume, because teens, and it just constantly looks like it's trying to choke her out.

Bladelaw

What's up with Jean's hair physics?

I bought her All New X-Men costume, because teens, and it just constantly looks like it's trying to choke her out.

Conflicting ideas on how to deal with hair. Either it's plastic and unmovable or occasionally clips through her neck. They tried both ways and people prefer the moving hair.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
give away closes in 6 hours from this post. get your guesses in :p

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
give away closes in 6 hours from this post. get your guesses in :p

2150 brit bucks.

used the last day of this week's boost to get moon knight to 59 :p It was three hours of real life time.. I don't know how people do it in 45 minutes. I have 572% XP on my character sheet. Boost time was maybe umm.... 1.5 hours(?). Anywho, got that 4% physical crit :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
That's exactly what it is. I'm assuming the Kansas city royals either swept somebody or got swept.

Oh right. SPORTS.

I got Squirrel Girl from 24 to 50 last night for the synergy finally. I still need to get Jean from 35 to 52 because I have a pair of ult tokens taking space in my stash, I should do that tonight.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
anyone else notice how the 3 phases of the doom fight match his skill trees. summon phase 1. phase 2 is tech tree and phase 3 is range

Top Bottom