• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I will guess 3420 just because I suddenly need a GoK for IM for the most superficial reason ever, but I do so im guessing

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Crap, the current sale ends tomorrow morning. I guess tonight is the night where I will have to pull the trigger on a costume or two.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i have spent in total £4360

so the winners are

Noray wins first prize and Rhaknar wins second place

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Queenofhunting

Queenofboosts

Queenofgifting

Queenofselfies

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Queenofhunting

Queenofboosts

Queenofgifting

Queenofselfies

saying selfie its been a while

4XFPRHh.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
my new theory is Queen is actually dying from metal poisoning from the piercings and thats why shes giving away everything :(

Anoregon

Well she's certainly not dying from sun poisoning, girl is as pale as I am.

Anoregon

Kepow just gifted me the Thing fear itself costume! I guess Orange prestige is in my future, because that was the deal...

What have I done

THANKS BROSKI

Tendo

for people reading SW, any good potencial costumes for anyone?

Haven't read anything this week except for 1602 and Carol Corps.

Not sure how they'd look in game but these are some of my favorites so far -

Punisher Strange
8fwJa0w.png

1602 Guardians
LndhCcw.png

Wolverine
mFOrIin.png

Moonknight
ha2siDg.png

Queen's post led me to take a full account of my financial involvement in this game. $530 American dollars. Mistakes were made.

Far less than a 1:1 ratio between dollars and hours, but damn. I could be typing this on the iPad I've been wanting.

Anoregon

That 1602 groot is fucking amazing. And yeah, Moon Knight has a ton of potential waiting to be tapped.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
A new awesome event will be coming soon for the anniversary(undetermined day) that will be pretty awesome. They are waiting for approval on some things. It will not be something like Big 10 or a whole bunch of different events at once.

namor update

06/10/15 "Namor is currently a no-go for any video games (and likely other licensing categories), but we're hoping that will change one day."

Anoregon

namor update

06/10/15 "Namor is currently a no-go for any video games (and likely other licensing categories), but we're hoping that will change one day."

That's too bad. I don't have any existing affinity for him as a character due to being a comix noob, but it sucks that he is off the table.

Rhaknar

True story

Nobody cares about Namor. Except Sue maybe

Drayco21

I just blended this one the other day, because I think it's a lame, huge step backwards from his awesome standard costume.

I'm still hoping we get Mr. Knight soon, though.

Also, Namor is rad, and he and Atlantis should have both been in this game, get your shit together Marvel.

Rhaknar

I just blended this one the other day, because I think it's a lame, huge step backwards from his awesome standard costume.

I'm still hoping we get Mr. Knight soon, though.

Also, Namor is rad, and he and Atlantis should have both been in this game, get your shit together Marvel.

Namor is a mutant

StMeph

There's a notice saying the current sale ends tomorrow, presumably with the new patch.

Is there supposed to be a new sale, or others during the Anniversary? Or is this it?

Top Bottom