• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Volimar

magneto uncanny avengers costume

VKp7R1t.jpg

Green Arrow got a hold of Magneto's armor.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what...what the FUCK at Thing's squishiness?

42k health (including maxed defensive passive because I wanted to make him a true tank) and he goes down faster than most my characters lol

mitigation is so fucked in this game, its not just dodge they need to overhaul tbh

I think if they did it right the Age of Apocolypse outfit would be insane. If they use the art style from the new Secret World tie in series, I would a lot.

Any idea when ArchAngel will be available this week?

Not aware of this Secret World tie in, but I'll trust you since AoA is classic Magneto with 90's pointyness.

And today is the patch I think?

what...what the FUCK at Thing's squishiness?

42k health (including maxed defensive passive because I wanted to make him a true tank) and he goes down faster than most my characters lol

mitigation is so fucked in this game, its not just dodge they need to overhaul tbh

What's his base DEF with all the uniques and stuff?

Carcetti

Just got my doom to level 60 and started gearing up, the summoner build basically revived my love for this game and I've been slacking off for a lonnng time. Now who do I level next? I want someone who's a quick and joy to play, no stance dancing bullshit or any of that fiddly stuff. I got Emma, Scott, Sue, Loki, and Hulk leveled now.

Not aware of this Secret World tie in, but I'll trust you since AoA is classic Magneto with 90's pointyness.

And today is the patch I think?

Patch is delayed. They'll update sometime today, but they are increasing the xp boost another 22%

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/208739/patch-schedule-update-6-11

Just got my doom to level 60 and started gearing up, the summoner build basically revived my love for this game and I've been slacking off for a lonnng time. Now who do I level next? I want someone who's a quick and joy to play, no stance dancing bullshit or any of that fiddly stuff. I got Emma, Scott, Sue, Loki, and Hulk leveled now.

Level Cyclops. He gives a nice 10% additive xp boost as a synergy power when you get him to level 50.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

Yeah, that is a costume I would rock for sure. I like vision, but he's kind of stuck in that "not one of my favorites and he's already at 60 with decent gear" purgatory so I haven't felt compelled to play him recently.

Azzurri

So I got Star-Lord and Silver Surfer from the random hero box. I wanted to try Star-Lord, but didn't really want to buy him for 400, so getting him for 175 was nice.

Anyways, I really like how he plays. I tried both builds; outlaw and Elemental, and I'm digging the Elemental one way more, that and I don't run out of spirit in 1 min. He could use some fine tuning, but all and all I really like him. He's not as powerful as my SW who's pretty geared for a non raid, but his play style is fun. I think I'm gonna use him as my other main. I still need some of his synergy's like, so I'm gonna use my free Hero in IM and continue to level Ms Marvel to 60, shouldn't take me more than 2-3 hours.

Starlord is fun. He will probably be the first male hero I get to red prestige. I agree his Elemental build is more fun than the alternative. The little colored screen on his Elemental gun looks so cool too.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Drop rate on cakes is terrible at 1000% rif i was getting around 1 slice a minute.

Fucking hard timers are bullocks n was a shit fix due to the chapter 9 farming.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Haven't splinters always been on that ~8 min timer though?

Anoregon

Well it's not like I took the screenshot

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Hyde's formula giveaway.

Guess my real name (only first name)

To clear things up my steam profile name (ash678) ash or ashley is not my real name i had my real name changed a while back but steam doesn't allow account name changes.

The first letter of my name does start with an A though.

True story

Nobody cares about Namor. Except Sue maybe

I don't know, man. I'm late to the party with Marvel, but I totally liked his battle with Attuma! I'm also late to the party with MarvelHeroes. I played it launch, but didn't really enjoy having to be The Thing. However, I've returned lately and I'm totally hooked for some reason, it could be the free splinters they gave me to get new heroes...

Anyway, just waiting for the steam version to get patched up.

Top Bottom