• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

tumblr_nmyuc9cJV21rkkb5mo3_400.gif

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
help im playing Contest of Champions or w/e it's called

servers pls come up I need my fix

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
best place for cake drops for me currently is midtown. i spent 5 minutes in icp midtown and did few cosmic terminals.

midtown there didnt appear to be much off a cooldown between drops i got

12 in midtown

0 in cosmic terminals

0 in story mode

3 in a bronx zoo run

0 in icp

obviously 5 minutes isnt a great judgement but from them numbers midtown clearly wins.

theres also a bug where right now u cannt overwrite ur current starktech cubes

most people wont even get to turn in for one full cake going by the drop rate. remember my results are using 1256% sif currently.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/209107/cake-slice#latest

im not sure why the drop rate is so bad, its not like the cake is some stupid silly loot explosion

also mac users cannot even download a patch so right now they cant play and gaz hasnt even responded to them

tldr cosmic chaos event would have been better than this anniversary 2 week so far

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
heres why the cake loot explosion sucks

the bounty hunt for halloween and christmas gave a better loot explosion than the cake one. and most people had atleast one of them every half hour.

so why is the cake gonna take atleast 5x as long for a not as good explosion ?

Wallach

These cakes give one guaranteed boss-specific unique, some of which are hard to come by. They're basically more farmable blue omega boxes with bonus loot explosion.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
These cakes give one guaranteed boss-specific unique, some of which are hard to come by. They're basically more farmable blue omega boxes with bonus loot explosion.

most veteran players have most of them already. i have 5 algrims and 3 xorn 3 batroc etc

a casual player isnt going to get one cake.

a casual player would have seen many halloween and christmas buffs etc

a casual player finishing the week with maybe 200 slices is going to hate the game more and have to wait another year to use them

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
We'll probably be getting more slices for logging in, but I understand the point.

5 per day. for one week

i dont understand why the slices dont drop throughout the whole month.

the average timer for a full cake is 365 minutes. (average timer for a slice is 1 minute)

its not like they give something really overpowered etc and its not like uniques are tradeable

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
most veteran players have most of them already. i have 5 algrims and 3 xorn 3 batroc etc

a casual player isnt going to get one cake.

a casual player would have seen many halloween and christmas buffs etc

a casual player finishing the week with maybe 200 slices is going to hate the game more and have to wait another year to use them

This would be me.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
the best news which has fuck all to do with the shitty event

they are bringing back ms marvel's white hole gauntlets in her unique review and are going to be for range build. fuck yes!

in other news gaz doesnt get another 5000g out of me for the boost bundle because i have no fucking reason to use them when ur shitty slices dont drop, and you havent increased the omega cap yet.

im going bed now rant over.

LuuKyK

No idea which character to choose. :|

Hyde's formula giveaway.

Guess my real name (only first name)

To clear things up my steam profile name (ash678) ash or ashley is not my real name i had my real name changed a while back but steam doesn't allow account name changes.

The first letter of my name does start with an A though.

Ariana.

So the free hero can only be gotten until Sunday? Looks like I'm going to have to update the game on my wife's laptop that can't really run the game.

Drayco21

So the free hero can only be gotten until Sunday? Looks like I'm going to have to update the game on my wife's laptop that can't really run the game.

Don't worry; playing this game on a laptop that can't run it is secretly a super rewarding experience. Every time you manage to survive a Juggernaut or Rhino encounter, you'll feel like a Champion all day long.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's inside the second week present that came out two days ago.

What did you do to it?

the birthday cake? i didnt open it cause i was saving it for a new character that needs uniques. oh well guess i have to open it

the birthday cake? i didnt open it cause i was saving it for a new character that needs uniques. oh well guess i have to open it

It's the present/box that specifically says anniversary second week. Using it gives you the free hero token. It's the thing you should've gotten in your inventory a day or two ago and weren't able to open.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's the present/box that specifically says anniversary second week. Using it gives you the free hero token. It's the thing you should've gotten in your inventory a day or two ago and weren't able to open.

I thought that was a cake. obviously im blind

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I deactivated it on your account since you own them all anyway.

Also, for Queen when she's up:

not really much love for range practically forcing her into hybrid.

Also thats like +28 to crashdown

no slot 1 changes thats disgusting

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Auraela. Thank you Google.

Still not my real name:p although thats an alias i use for many places.

My actual real name is Angelina, so ill give the win to noray.

How many cake slices everyone got so far

Would anyone like some boosts from g store ?

Top Bottom