• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Still not my real name:p although thats an alias i use for many places.

My actual real name is Angelina, so ill give the win to noray.

How many cake slices everyone got so far

Would anyone like some boosts from g store ?

no boosts but ill gladly take leftover arts again if youre doing spring cleaning, for my legion

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
You changed your name from Ashley to Angelina? You wanted a different "A" name? Queen, you cray.

Well ash was never my real name just like auraela hasnt just names ive used online.

I wanted to make it a bit more fair because ash is alot more of a real name for many.

Declarius has a good memory

So does everyone want a few summer boosts ?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I am seriously good on boosts for the foreseeable future, please do not give me any more boosts!

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
yeah I ended up grabbing a summer boost from the store.. for leveling it is out and out the best boost in the game right now.

stacking with everything else I have like 777% right now including synergy.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
They have increased the drop rate on slices n also when u would get one two should drop.

Ryolnir also confirmed what i said if u want to farm slices.

He said its not about rushing one mob if u want loads of one item to kill loads of mobs. So basically farm midtown for slices or kill everything if ur doing terminals.

Killing just a boss wont be as quick for farming slices as killing lots of mobs

So basically what i said yesterday

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I had about 230 slices left from last year, just got my first cake. Mask of Xorn +Fighting. Not bad.

Really want Sinister Cuirass and the Madam Hydra thing tho, last 2 for the Armorer title.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
So I'm an altoholic. My question for others is, is there a real benefit for going for the l80 legs, or are the l70 legs in most cases fine? I usually have enough marks after getting someone to 60 to get them a leg, just wondering if I gain anything by trading in three of them (two others plus the character I want to upgrade) for an l80.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm an altoholic. My question for others is, is there a real benefit for going for the l80 legs, or are the l70 legs in most cases fine? I usually have enough marks after getting someone to 60 to get them a leg, just wondering if I gain anything by trading in three of them (two others plus the character I want to upgrade) for an l80.

The l80 are better but if u like to play a bit of everyone it is going to be hard getting them unless u run stuoid buffs like me all time.

Thr l70 will do fine everyone did raids before without the l80 so its just exrra numbers now

Tldr fuck min/maxers go with what u want

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

duh

The l80 are better but if u like to play a bit of everyone it is going to be hard getting them unless u run stuoid buffs like me all time.

Thr l70 will do fine everyone did raids before without the l80 so its just exrra numbers now

Agreed. I'd much rather have the 70 legendaries spread across a bunch of characters than like just having 2 80's. Also, you can't use the 80s while leveling so they are useless for prestiging, which I do sometimes.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
What is reward for a full cake?

PS. Scarlet Witch is crazy! But i unlocked Psylocke, because its more expensive char :p

Loot with few unique s one of the uniques been a boss only unique with challenge bonus (+1 to strength or energy etc)

As much as i liked scarlet she got dull after while currently my second main is doom (mental only) and my main is ms marvel (always will be)

I concur. They WILL make a difference, but I'd only recommend bothering with them on your main character(s) that you use for end game content and giving everyone else the normal legendaries.
Who would turn down free boosts? Not I. :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Who would turn down free boosts? Not I. :p

I gifted one of my buddies a splinter boost last night. It seems like a good way to get someone who doesn't play all that much into the game a bit more, since those boosts make unlocking another hero a lot faster.

squadr0n

Ive had so much bad luck with purchasing in this game. I figured out why it says uncap instead of difficulty selection when I select to play as Cyclopes. The game doesnt recognize that I purchased him but the points I used are still gone and its letting me play as him till level 10 for free like everyone else still. Has anyone else had this problem? I bought him right before the update and then Angel after with the points not knowing we would get the free character token, which I used for Colossus.

Ive had so much bad luck with purchasing in this game. I figured out why it says uncap instead of difficulty selection when I select to play as Cyclopes. The game doesnt recognize that I purchased him but the points I used are still gone and its letting me play as him till level 10 for free like everyone else still. Has anyone else had this problem? I bought him right before the update and then Angel after with the points not knowing we would get the free character token, which I used for Colossus.

Submit a ticket on the website.

deadpool. because rogue is basically dr strange.

Not if you don't spec her that way. She still has a very good melee build.

Which would you all choose between Rogue and Deadpool?

Deadpool is awful and will be so until August when he gets his review. If you can live that long with a functionally outdated character, and like him more, pick him. Otherwise stick with Rogue, who is not only really good, but also flexible to your tastes.

hitmon

deadpool. because rogue is basically dr strange.

Which set of synergy do you think is more beneficial between Rogue's and Deadpool's?

Not if you don't spec her that way. She still has a very good melee build.

Deadpool is awful and will be so until August when he gets his review. If you can live that long with a functionally outdated character, and like him more, pick him. Otherwise stick with Rogue, who is not only really good, but also flexible to your tastes.

Out of curiosity, what makes Deadpool that bad? Is he really squishy?

Which set of synergy do you think is more beneficial between Rogue's and Deadpool's?

Out of curiosity, what makes Deadpool that bad? Is he really squishy?

He shouldn't be that squishy with the recent damage reduction buff, and he has lots of healing and the fairly ridiculous God mode passive that prevents death often. His problem stems from piss-poor damage and extremely limited and bland power trees. Of course there are going to be people that like his set of powers (or the simplicity of playing him), but it's a safe bet that you'll come to find him boring much quicker than other characters.

You can try him out till level 10 anyway. Funny enough, you'll have all but one of your main skills unlocked for each tree by that point, so you can get a good idea of how he plays.

His synergy is also a trap. It looks nice to have but provides you with such miniscule benefits that I'd never use it, even on a character I'm farming on. Rogue's is useful on the other hand, especially if you're low on synergy options. It has universal use and helps with sustaining your character offensively and defensively.

For real, guys, I want to play Iron Fist! Ant Man will at least serve as a (hopefully) fun distraction for a month. Deadpool review, too. But the ultimate goal remains the same.

Danny Rand, the Living Weapon. Let's make it happen, Frost.

Anoregon

For real, guys, I want to play Iron Fist! Ant Man will at least serve as a (hopefully) fun distraction for a month. Deadpool review, too. But the ultimate goal remains the same.

Danny Rand, the Living Weapon. Let's make it happen, Frost.

Well, it's definitely going to happen, but he is probably going to be the last hero of the year.

But Venom was the last hero last year and he is great, so maybe that's a good thing!

Ant-man and Blade, maybe Iron Fist if his playstyle makes me time button presses. And allow me to consecutively spam others. And dash and lock melee system.

ASASSSSASAS...D...D...AS...D.

Yeah, I forgot about Magik. Her and Iron Fist are my most anticipated. Danny Rand way more so, but I'm going sure is the true necromancer equivalent from Diablo 2.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I fell into a Heroes of the Storm hole. Goodbye, everybody.

Noray#2106

Top Bottom