• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've been playing a bit of HOTS lately too but it tends to make me angry.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Playing with randoms sucks for sure.

but uhhh I already bought the starter pack and the nexus bundle so I'm definitely in it for at least a while.

Ploid 3.0

I should have stopped playing She Hulk sooner. I hoped on Squirrel Girl and got hooked again. Can't wait to get back to the game.

Indignate

Squirrel Girl is the truth.

Playing with randoms sucks for sure.

but uhhh I already bought the starter pack and the nexus bundle so I'm definitely in it for at least a while.

That's enough that you won't have to spend any more money on the game again (unless you really want to). A lot of people in the Hots thread say to buy the 10k gold heroes with real money, but you'll make enough gold to purchase any additional heroes you want from just leveling all the ones you already own plus the free ones along with quest.

You only really have to worry about dropping money for skins but that's okay because almost every single skin in that game sucks except for like two of them.

HOTS sucks guys, what are ye doing...

played it once, saw the prices, left :p

They're constantly 50% off though.

You only really have to worry about dropping money for skins but that's okay because almost every single skin in that game sucks except for like two of them.

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Xevren

For real, guys, I want to play Iron Fist! Ant Man will at least serve as a (hopefully) fun distraction for a month. Deadpool review, too. But the ultimate goal remains the same.

Danny Rand, the Living Weapon. Let's make it happen, Frost.

I'm gonna lose my shit when Iron Fist is out, I can't wait!

Am I able to save the hero selection for the future? Only hero I don't own is x-23 and I don't want to waste it. Lol.
You can always get a hero upgrade token. Splinter wise, it's the same cost as her, but you can use it on anyone (current or future) and just spend 200 ES to get her and complete your roster.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yea, some prices are ridiculous, especially consumables.

I mostly think the prices of the game are all right but boost prices are stuuuuupid high, especially if you buy em separately. 450 G for one boost? gtfo.

When I was prestiging cosmic Iron Man I bought 2 Avenger box bundles (5 boxes each), mostly because they contained a shit-ton of boosts as well as heroes/costumes, for a fraction of the price they'd normally cost. I aint proud of it, but without all those boosts I might well have given up on the ol' tin man.

Azzurri

I mostly think the prices of the game are all right but boost prices are stuuuuupid high, especially if you buy em separately. 450 G for one boost? gtfo.

When I was prestiging cosmic Iron Man I bought 2 Avenger box bundles (5 boxes each), mostly because they contained a shit-ton of boosts as well as heroes/costumes, for a fraction of the price they'd normally cost. I aint proud of it, but without all those boosts I might well have given up on the ol' tin man.

Yea, I just bought a couple packs of the splinter, summer, avengers and one more,shit cost me over 60$, but I don't really play any other games so it doesn't really bother me. I do believe they should be at least 33% less of what they cost now.

Volimar

Deadpool was fun in the early levels but after 30 he starts to get boring. Sad.

"More like Scarlet Bitc.....er heya didn't see you there."

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
I have been out of this game for quite a while but logged back in the last few days to get the anniversary stuff. Used the free token for Ghost Rider (no clue if he's fun to play). Then bought a random box with splinters and got Vision! Pretty sweet pull. But really the last day and a half I have just been playing Ms. Marvel (which I got in a pack a long time ago). She's a blast to play so far! Up to level 21 right now.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
another Crazy giveaway this time for a Lizard Formula

1 guess per person,

what is my Favorite game, it was released on the dreamcast

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Hand Of Doom Giveaway

Who is my favorite Dragon ball Character

squadr0n

Finally finished the storyline for the first time, slowly picking away at it here and there since release lol. Is there a good guide for what to do now? I'm lvl 42 atm so I still need to hit 60 to raid, if there are raids I can't tell? But other than patrols, terminals, and replaying the story on harder difficulty is that really it!? Maybe they should spend some more time on content packs. Hell I'd pay for an expansion even.

Bulma. I had to look that up.

Also, can someone give me a rough estimate of what a Sacred White Gorilla Necklace costs? A Hulkbuster Psychics Package? It's going to take an eternity to farm them.

well that didnt last long, wrap that one up folks

well done :D
Damnit, I actually knew this one. :p
Hand Of Doom Giveaway

Who is my favorite Dragon ball Character
Launch
Edit: Damnit! Snipped. Ummm, Tien.
She said Dragon Ball.

Half of the characters you've mentioned aren't in Dragon Ball.

#learnuranime
Technically, the anime was split into DB and DBZ but the manga covered the whole story and wasn't called Z.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Queen wheres mah leftover trash arts that are better than my normal trash arts? :(

Dec

Bulma. I had to look that up.

Also, can someone give me a rough estimate of what a Sacred White Gorilla Necklace costs? A Hulkbuster Psychics Package? It's going to take an eternity to farm them.

6 GoKs low, 9 high I think.

HPP has large variance probably around 9 GoKs low and double that very high roll.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i meant across everything. and no one has guessed the person yet.

so everyone guess again

Top Bottom