• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ant-Man will be the first hero under A

thats the kind of random shit I think about :(

Drayco21

Ant-Man will be the first hero under A

thats the kind of random shit I think about :(

So great is my ability to be upset about this game, even this news causes me anger.

Cuz we shoulda gotten Agent Venom instead of Brock. Lang is stealing Flash's alphabetic trivia away from him!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So great is my ability to be upset about this game, even this news causes me anger.

Cuz we shoulda gotten Agent Venom instead of Brock. Lang is stealing Flash's alphabetic trivia away from him!

But hes not called Agent Venom tho, he's just Venom.

Rhaknar

He gets redubbed Agent Venom in-universe about halfway through his book's run and during the original Secret Avengers.

They just call him venom on guardians, and Bendis > you, so

Drayco21

True story:

If you met Bendis you would fanboy-out and squeel like a 13 year old Bieber fan

anigif_enhanced-27737-1421933381-3.gif

I'd probably ask him why he didn't fucking read Thanos Imperative before he wrote the fucking sequel to it, and why none of his fucking editors know how to do their jobs and then get taken away by security for being a dick.

Rhaknar

If I met Bendis i'd tell him my good friend Drayco says Kaine is awesome.

Then we would both laugh.

At you. And at Kaine.

TaylorLaughing.gif

Drayco21

giphy.gif

When Kaine's new ongoing is the highest selling All-New, All-Different book and he's headlining next year's advance pack, you'll see! You'll all see!

Rhaknar

No joke but I keep waiting for awesome Kaine to show up in spider verse but all I get is bug kaine

Rhaknar

This is your problem; nothing good happens in Spider-Verse. Unless you mean Spider-Island because I know you read fast, but I didn't think you binge read that fast, in which case Kaine doesn't un-Tarantula until, like, the last issue.

Yes spider island sorry. All spider related events look the same to me :3

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like death. Worked 12 hours Saturday n went bed at 3. Worked 6 hours sunday went bed at 2. Worked 14 hours monday went bed at 4 (after sony conference) woke up at 6 (1hr n half sleep) and i finish at 9 tonight.

Aa squirrel girl says hallllllp

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I feel like death. Worked 12 hours Saturday n went bed at 3. Worked 6 hours sunday went bed at 2. Worked 14 hours monday went bed at 4 (after sony conference) woke up at 6 (1hr n half sleep) and i finish at 9 tonight.

So that is how you make all those millions.

quick question: How long do cake drops continue? I've got ~179 pieces but my play time will be limited for this week. (assuming I don't skip sleep)

Dat sony conference

No kidding. I'm currently an Xbox One owner and I was wowed by the Sony conference. If only their controllers were a better fit for me.

Take it easy. Queen or not, you are only human.

True story:

If you met Bendis you would fanboy-out and squeel like a 13 year old Bieber fan

True story: I actually met Bendis in real life and said that I loved his work in Powers and Ultimate Spider-man and then asked Everything since has been terrible, what happen? (I said it in a very friendly manner BTW) He just laughed and said he was brought on board to do things different and bring in new readers which all his titles have done.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
quick question: How long do cake drops continue? I've got ~179 pieces but my play time will be limited for this week. (assuming I don't skip sleep)

No kidding. I'm currently an Xbox One owner and I was wowed by the Sony conference. If only their controllers were a better fit for me.

Take it easy. Queen or not, you are only human.

True story: I actually met Bendis in real life and said that I loved his work in Powers and Ultimate Spider-man and then asked Everything since has been terrible, what happen? (I said it in a very friendly manner BTW) He just laughed and said he was brought on board to do things different and bring in new readers which all his titles have done.

Literally falling asleep at work

Top Bottom