• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Were boss artifacts supposed to be guaranteed from the cake? Because I got a few trash uniques, some team up gear, and that's about it.

Also, LOL at summoner Doom's time to kill tests. He is literally a full minute faster than the next quickest, and two minutes faster than the average. His other specs come in a full minute slower, so it's definitely a summon thing. Not to mention he takes almost no damage with all the bots to shield him. Nerfs are coming.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ooooooo fuck

sJuUD9r.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You already saw her other uniques some pages back. Hybrid will always been supported but not necessary.

thats why I said changes, damn it Frost! Well in this case would be changes to the changes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm not sure where you're seeing the "push to hybrid" then. None of her uniques do that, unless you're referring to the fact that she has a slot dedicated to melee.

that is exactly what im refering to.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Soo apparently TC is up, and there are nerfs. Magik's heal has apparently been nerfed into oblivion (it's like under 1000 now?) Notes aren't up so I am just going by the rantings of the official forum.

Boo urns, though.

Also this apparently shows the what the teamup and pet are:

http://i.imgur.com/PNSFV7i.png

I could have sworn they specifically said the teamup wasn't an existing character or variant, though. So that's weird.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
The teams ups needed nerfs but gaz nerfs are like blizzard make things unusable.

I like how they waited till after the team up sale ended

By the end of these nerfs people won't use them on active so back to square one gg

Rhaknar

Soo apparently TC is up, and there are nerfs. Magik's heal has apparently been nerfed into oblivion (it's like under 1000 now?) Notes aren't up so I am just going by the rantings of the official forum.

Boo urns, though.

Also this apparently shows the what the teamup and pet are:

http://i.imgur.com/PNSFV7i.png

I could have sworn they specifically said the teamup wasn't an existing character or variant, though. So that's weird.

they said the team up wasnt a variant of a existing team up, not a character. there is no
Ironman
team up

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wait.

Wait what?

Currently on live, 15 points in one of her abilities gives you a 11,000 hp heal every 4 seconds. Which, yeah, is pretty broken. But on Test center it is like ~670, which is literally a 95% nerf.

Anoregon

"Defeat
Mandarin
with
Iron Man Mark II
Team-Up. Reward:
Iron Man Mark II
Team-Up. Wat, O__o.

Datamining also shows a
Mark V
, so people are assuming that achieve is just a placeholder with an error. It will probably award the
Mark V
after like 2000 kills or whatever, as most of the achievements are very high numbers.

Rhaknar

Marvel Heroes 2015 ‏@MarvelHeroes 5m5 minutes ago
DID YOU KNOW? The bestselling character in @MarvelHeroes is Taskmaster. Surprised? #PlayMarvelHeroes

...whut

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ms marvel newly updated uniques are the only hero uniques i know in the game that give damage rating on every slot

slot 1 and 5 do the normal damage rating but in the actual green section all her other uniques give both energy and physical damage aswell

Anoregon

No, do it with malice in your heart and laugh maniacally.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
No, do it with malice in your heart and laugh maniacally.

id rather give it to someone

if i sell it to vendor he will just laugh like a prick but id be like meh i have another 11 of you.

plus i could just buy it back :D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
oh look another dropped not many buffs as u can see ( there really isnt another tab with 4 more rows LOL)
dat 2 week buff haha
KnoT2O8.jpg

Anoregon

You should gift everyone 1 boost for every GOK you loot

Indignate

Good thing I didn't buy Magik.

X-23 was in the AP2 for a short window of time, came out later, and she's also "girl wolverine", not "badass dude in a white cape and skull mask with a sword".

You mean "dude who just steals boring ass abilities from boring ass characters like hawkeye."

Anoregon

Magik - Dark Reaping's enormous healing was originally intended for only Magik, since she has much higher health than players. The power now heals the player for a lower amount. We’re investigating other possible changes to the power. In tomorrow’s build, it will be a regen over time effect with a larger overall heal value, but not to the same degree that it once was.

I can live with that, depending on what that "larger overall" value is.

StMeph

I can live with that, depending on what that "larger overall" value is.

I can't see how it's larger overall while still nerfing it, unless it became a non-stacking refresh-able HOT with a really long timer (30+ seconds) to fully unwind. The current 11,000 HP over 30 seconds would be about 367 HP/s.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Magik - Dark Reaping's enormous healing was originally intended for only Magik

when team up 2.0 went on tc the first round of testing this skill never healed the player at all, so i dont believe their bullshit reason at all. it was clearly added to the skill with the second tc patch.

fuck off with your bullshit nerf excuses

Anoregon

I can't see how it's larger overall while still nerfing it, unless it became a non-stacking refresh-able HOT with a really long timer (30+ seconds) to fully unwind. The current 11,000 HP over 30 seconds would be about 367 HP/s.

The "larger overall value" is in comparison to the current TC build, which is just a flat ~670hp heal.

when team up 2.0 went on tc the first round of testing this skill never healed the player at all, so i dont believe their bullshit reason at all. it was clearly added to the skill with the second tc patch.

fuck off with your bullshit nerf excuses

Their "uh it was a bug!" reasoning is pretty weak, but on the other hand having a heal for half of your HP every 4 seconds made Magik far and away better than every other teamup except Clea, so it was a bit of an anomaly and I am not surprised it is being addressed.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
The "larger overall value" is in comparison to the current TC build, which is just a flat ~670hp heal.

Their "uh it was a bug!" reasoning is pretty weak, but on the other hand having a heal for half of your HP every 4 seconds made Magik far and away better than every other teamup except Clea, so it was a bit of an anomaly and I am not surprised it is being addressed.

yea it was healing to much but im pissed off with them using such bullshit excuses

it never healed the player in first patch so it was clearly added in. why not just say we fucked up and the tuning was to high because it was originally intended for the skill to only get to rank 5.

instead we get sorry it wasnt meant to the heal the player kkfuckoff bye

this thread i made shows how bad the marvel forums are

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...ave-a-better-reason-for-the-magik-nerf#latest

literally everyone never read my post

some one is fucking quoting numbers to me and shit about why it was op and why it got nerfed but that isnt what i asked for. im asking why the fuck did they use a bullshit excuse instead of just saying it was clearly overtuned.

the fact it never healed the player in first interation shows that it was added to the skill later which makes their reason bullshit

fuck the people on that forum they cannot read

Rhaknar

mmo official forums are the internet's bottom of the shoe, why exactly are you even making threads there?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
mmo official forums are the internet's bottom of the shoe, why exactly are you even making threads there?

to advertise my marvel bugs location

brevik said cake slices will drop for rest of month aswell

Top Bottom