• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

SCMTCcfnLSyu0rtPlnTvGhDZWcNfAXxA14DN7DF4cRw=w950-h252-no

Swiggity swooty, I'm coming for that booty.

StMeph

Ah, is there a boost to the Cow related stuff? So many drops and gifts.

Is there a point to clearing out the place? Seems like it would be better to go straight for the Cow King and leave/use the next portal. The mob density doesn't do much except give reliable Cake Slices on time.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Save ur portals for next week cow levels are insane for event items n with armor revamp itll be best used then

After all the butthurt people have over playing as villains, I never want another game named "_____ Heroes" again.
Even if I don't want to play as them, I don't have a problem with anyone else doing it. I feel like we have all of the legitimately popular villains playable in game already. What I don't want is marginal villains getting in before other really cool heroes and anti heroes. It is still super weird to me that bishop hasn't been on the fast track. He's part of the story, has a cool power set, and was even in that 90s cartoon that people go on about.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I just had the random thought today how cool a game just like this but in the Star Wars universe would be. Of course everyone would play as Darth Vader and Boba Fett 100% of the time but what can you do.

Personally I'd main Mace Windu

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just had the random thought today how cool a game just like this but in the Star Wars universe would be. Of course everyone would play as Darth Vader and Boba Fett 100% of the time but what can you do.

Personally I'd main Mace Windu

Dude I've been saying this pretty much ever since I started playing MH. Star Wars Heroes would be dope. It would clearly have to abide by the MH power level rules that let, say, punisher stand toe to toe with Thor, but who cares.

The popularity discrepancy between SW characters probably runs a bit deeper than Marvel (10 fetts/vaders for every 1... anyone else) but if they just YOLO it and take characters from all time periods of the EU it could be a blast. All those characters tend to be on the evil side, though.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well iron man is defo the team up next week just went looking in the data fiiles

cough cough

UC__Power_Teamup_IronManMark2_OneOffBeamLeft_SF.upk
UC__Power_Teamups_IronManMark2_Micromissiles_SF.upk
UC__Power_Teamup_IronManMark5_BasicRepulsorA_SF.upk
UC__Power_Teamup_IronManMark5_BasicRepulsorB_SF.upk
UC__Power_Teamup_IronManMark2_OneOffBeamRight_SF.upk
UC__Power_Teamup_IronManMark2_OneOffHit_SF.upk
UC__PowerTeamup_IronManMark5_MicroMissilesAoE_SF.upk

iron man mark 5 is probs the achievement reward and mark 2 is login reward

Drayco21

I just had the random thought today how cool a game just like this but in the Star Wars universe would be.

Personally, I keep thinking about how much I'd enjoy a game like this with the Transformers brand, but Star Wars Heroes would be pretty damn great too.

After all the butthurt people have over playing as villains, I never want another game named "_____ Heroes" again.

I'd much rather have a roster full of obscure b and c list heroes who don't get as much opportunities to shine than one full of villains. "Hey look, we made MODOK playable in another Marvel game isn't that just cuhrazy guys?" Hey, everyone loved that last Spider-Man movie, someone put the Ultimate version of Electro on the short list to playable!

I'd much rather have a roster full of obscure b and c list heroes who don't get as much opportunities to shine than one full of villains. "Hey look, we made MODOK playable in another Marvel game isn't that just cuhrazy guys?" Hey, everyone loved that last Spider-Man movie, someone put the Ultimate version of Electro on the short list to playable!

You can have obscure and common characters interspersed while being released. From this point on, I think this game should be doing exactly that.

Volimar

All my boosts have run out. So sad. I thought it'd make room for more inventory, but that hasn't been the case.

Also I've done a couple of achievements that are suppose to give coffers of achievement but they didn't.

Bummer.

I don't care one way or another, but it's nice to see them review some of their older characters. I wonder if Ghost Rider will get any love, everyone seems to hate him.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Well ms marvel cannot die pretty much i get health back so fast its silly i except nerfs nothing less from gaz now. Cant wait for the doom summon nerfs itll happen n itll cause many riots lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well ms marvel cannot die pretty much i get health back so fast its silly i except nerfs nothing less from gaz now. Cant wait for the doom summon nerfs itll happen n itll cause many riots lol

she can still be 1 shot, which is the only thing that kills in this game these days anyway :/

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
she can still be 1 shot, which is the only thing that kills in this game these days anyway :/

the magneto wave in cosmic midtown is a struggle for many heroes and ms marvel just stands there

robgrab

NOOOOOO! Say it ain't so! I'm sad at the thought of my Doom summons getting nerfed. I love breezing through Cosmic levels. If that happens I guess I'll have to go back to playing other characters again :(

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I played 8 matches today and won all of them

this is the HOTS thread right?

Dec

I don't know what that means and will continue to live in blissful ignorance

and then I will make a smurf account

means streaks are always followed by losses (or maybe loss streaks) and your overall win-rate will always be close to 50% unless you are super try hard (spam picked overpowered things) or a pro.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What it must be like to take a peak at Queen's stashes

giphy.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Dead pool review is around August. Im getting low on gems now have 8 left

Top Bottom