• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
means streaks are always followed by losses (or maybe loss streaks) and your overall win-rate will always be close to 50% unless you are super try hard (spam picked overpowered things) or a pro.

Yeah I did notice that before. I actually looked at my match history just before those 8 and it was pretty much 1:1 win/loss, so I'm due for a real bad streak rn :(

fwiw I pretty much stick with Johanna, Nova or (if I'm feeling saucy) Nazeebo.

StMeph

28 days played so far. Have two GoK, but still farming Ultron for UEB and Sinister for cosmic medallion and cuirass for summoner Doom.

Edit: Steam says around 100 hours.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Cable and Deadpool reviews should launch at the same time since they are BFFs

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cable and Deadpool reviews should launch at the same time since they are BFFs

yeah Cable loves Deadpool

1113592-cable___deadpool__002___02.jpg

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Deadpool's review sucks because the last thing I want is to hear Deadpool's shitty jokes all the time

CrimsonN0

Started playing a little of this today. Tried for yesterday for the free mini Groot, but it downloaded slightly slower than I expected and missed it.
I guess any tips for starting out?
I'm also wondering if there are any particular items I'll need to actually save for later or what level that might start happening at.
Also, some people seem to just drop tons of items on the ground, should I pick them up or just leave them alone?

Also, I'm guessing if I've got 2 purple lvl7 Ghost Rider gloves, I should just equip one, but should I just sell the other one, donate it, whatever?

Volimar

Started playing a little of this today. Tried for yesterday for the free mini Groot, but it downloaded slightly slower than I expected and missed it.
I guess any tips for starting out?
I'm also wondering if there are any particular items I'll need to actually save for later or what level that might start happening at.
Also, some people seem to just drop tons of items on the ground, should I pick them up or just leave them alone?

Also, I'm guessing if I've got 2 purple lvl7 Ghost Rider gloves, I should just equip one, but should I just sell the other one, donate it, whatever?

There's a new player guide as the second post of this thread. It can really help. Including the answer to your question.

The first thing to do with unwanted gear and items isn't selling them for credits. Instead, DONATE THEM (drag and drop it in the donate box, or alt-click the item from your inventory) to your Crafter and Enchanter first to unlock new high level recipes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
A.R.M.O.R. event delayed till mid-July. There will be a weekly quest for Ultimate Upgrades.

You mean 1 guaranteed ultimate upgrade per week? That's pretty bawler

Unless it's a raid quest, then fuck that noise

You mean 1 guaranteed ultimate upgrade per week? That's pretty bawler

Unless it's a raid quest, then fuck that noise

It's for us elitist raiders.
But seriously, we finished the green Musp in 20 minutes the other day, and red in about 35. In the words of our infamous brother, Kepow: "Raid bros!" I think our group can easily down Axis.

Rhaknar

I'm with you. I really like raiding in this game. I still haven't even attempted Onslaught. But I need to do some Red Musps first so I can finally get my last couple level 69 recipes.

He was trolling

He's always trolling

Indignate

No, I actually like raiding.

Why do you think I'm always bugging the group to raid?

Oh, that's right. You wouldn't know cuz you don't play this game so you're never on to see me do it.

Rhaknar

No, I actually like raiding.

Why do you think I'm always bugging the group to raid?

Oh, that's right. You wouldn't know cuz you don't play this game so you're never on to see me do it.

Oh I'm sorry I assumed that since 95% of what you say is trolling I assumed you were as usual, trolling. Because that's not a problem with people that are always trolling at all.

Indignate

You just say I troll cuz you don't agree with my opinions on how the ladies in this game don't show enough bosom. I'm not playing this game for anti-titillation.
anuxi_mirana.gif

Also, Anoregon got banned.
facepalm.gif

Rhaknar

You just say I troll cuz you don't agree with my opinions on how the ladies in this game don't show enough bosom. I'm not playing this game for anti-titillation.
anuxi_mirana.gif

Also, Anoregon got banned.
facepalm.gif

Wait...what? You're confusing me with Milamber or something. My Carol is full clothed for example thank you very much

Dat Astonishing Storm doe :3

Edit: San Diego Comic Con is in 2 weeks, hopefully we'll get some new info there

Volimar

I thought I'd take advantage of MM and the exp boost to level some of my other heroes...

Good God, Deadpool gets boring. Really hoping he gets some great stuff in his rework.

Azzurri

I got no good drops doing CMM yesterday for like 4 hours or so, with my RIF and SIF at like 700%+ What a waste of my pots.

Btw, on the subject of boosts, they really need to have them named in the buffbar on the right hand side. Besides the ones that look visually different I can never tell which is which.

Each boost needs its own icon. Some already do, but we need one for each so that the buff bar never has to go to a second page (which I'm sure is an issue Queen deals with regularly).

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Each boost needs its own icon. Some already do, but we need one for each so that the buff bar never has to go to a second page (which I'm sure is an issue Queen deals with regularly).

Far too often :D

Madness for gaf begins soon :p

Volimar

Prestiged my Squirrel Girl and had enough costumes for the blender. I got....

Luke Cage Earth X Costume

Now, it's clearly the best of Luke's costumes, but I don't have him and I'm not that interested in getting him, so I dunno...

Sweet Christmas!

I thought I'd take advantage of MM and the exp boost to level some of my other heroes...

Good God, Deadpool gets boring. Really hoping he gets some great stuff in his rework.

I don't understand playing him now. We're a month away from him being reworked. Do what I did with Thing and ignore his existence until they show him some love.

Indignate

I don't understand playing him now. We're a month away from him being reworked. Do what I did with Thing and ignore his existence until they show him some love.

I think people that have already leveled a character a bit want to just prestige him so that they can experience the rework from the start or something and see how the character has changed.

I don't know, I think it's weird too.

It's mostly the same as her current look (with a hair cut of course), which is why I thought they may have taken that and given her armor based on it.

Either way, I like it but I do still hope we get a maskless variant of the game's current Captain Marvel costume. Preferably with hair closer to this:

Top Bottom