• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I like the short hair. You long hair fans are already catered to. Gimme short cut.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For me, Captain of Captain Marvel implies military and such requires a military hair cut.

that is actually exactly the reason for the short hair, her military background (according to the new book creative team that is)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I got no good drops doing CMM yesterday for like 4 hours or so, with my RIF and SIF at like 700%+ What a waste of my pots.

Btw, on the subject of boosts, they really need to have them named in the buffbar on the right hand side. Besides the ones that look visually different I can never tell which is which.

I would be so pissed, especially if I paid for the boosts.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
that is actually exactly the reason for the short hair, her military background (according to the new book creative team that is)

what if the reason for it was just "idk she felt like it women can have whatever hair they want"

I mean I know that's crazy talk

but what if

Indignate

Rhaknar said it was the book teams reasoning, so don't go on him for their need to justify a woman having short hair.

Unless it's Rhaknar's reasoning too than idk fight i guess
dac15_duel.gif

"idk she felt like it women can have whatever hair they want, except in this military joint because there's a hair standard"

No one left behind.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what if the reason for it was just "idk she felt like it women can have whatever hair they want"

I mean I know that's crazy talk

but what if

I was just saying what the new creative team said about the new design. But I guess reading is really fucking hard

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I was just saying what the new creative team said about the new design. But I guess reading is really fucking hard

I know that. I don't know why you got the impression I was attacking YOU.

also lol dec

I didn't make it into "sexism shit" but you sure just did

nah I kinda did but the notion that you have to "justify" a female character having short hair is fucking ridiculous it's 2015 y'all. That's all I was getting at.

but boy some people sure get irate when you mention anything like that. Almost like their reaction says more about them.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
coming to a patch near you

BIG 10 EVENT RETURNS!
Cosmic Chaos - Cosmic Mystery Boxes, boosted Cosmic terminals and more! Don't let Doop get away with your loot!

Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!

Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal bosses, every time.

Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week.

Operation Omega - Join your fellow S.H.I.E.L.D. recruits for omega level loot, bosses, leveling and more!

During Operation Omega, the first time you complete a Shared Quest each day will reward double Omega Orb rewards.

Omega Level Buffs!: XP, RIF, and SIF increase by 24% every day. This will replace our current escalating server side buffs.

Omega leveling is 24% faster during Operation Omega. This works well with the Omega-Level buffs to experience.

Agent Coulson offers a mission during Operation Omega week. Each day, you can complete five or more waves in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim to receive a reward from him. This will help hone your skills to be prepared for Omega-Level threats.
During the event, any enemy can drop a powerful artifact called The Omega Drive.

Odin's Bounty - Our loot rotation is back! Visit the right modes for Chests of Odin's Bounty and chance at Odin's Blessings and the Mystery Crimson Box! Odin's Bounty Potions have been known to increase your chances of receiving Odin's Blessing.

Big Ten Daily Gift - The ultimate in daily gifts, you simply cannot miss this!

50 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

30 Cosmic Worldstones

30 Omega Files

10 Odin Marks

10 Eternity Splinters

10 Cube Shards

MORE CAKE - Birthday Cake Slices will continue dropping throughout the week! Collect them to exchange them for a Marvel Heroes 2015 2nd Birthday Cake, which contains awesome loot!

Cowpocalypse Continues - Moo. Moo moo. Moo? Moo!

Cow Summonings - Bosses can now roll an affix that summon cows.

Industry City Patrol Cow Waves - Defeat waves of Angry Bovine in Industry City Patrol!

Bovine Portal Drops - Bosses and mobs in all parts of the game have a chance to drop portals to the Bovine Sector and * Bovineheim

Bovine Portal Gifts - Log in on Saturday and Sunday to get free portals to both the Confidential Bovine Sector and Bovineheim!

FORTUNE FAVORS YOU
Complete a daily quest in Industry City Patrol to earn a Fortune Card!

50% off Boxes of FCs MK 1-6 & Uncanny & Future

Two new big FC bundles (MK 1-6 + Uncanny & Future, and one made up of only $.50 Cards)

NEW TEAM-UP: IRON MAN MK 2
To celebrate our anniversary, the Iron Man Mk 2 Team-Up is being given away to those who login all weekend long! To test this Team-Up, head to Adam Warlock and purchase it for Splinters.

Two Store Events!

Two additional store events will also be live during the Big Ten event!

Unless it's different outside of the US, UK, Canadian, and Australian military, that type of sort haircut is extremely uncommon in the various services. I've seen it maybe a handful of times in eleven years working with all those nations frequently.

I love the look and think it's great on her, but that isn't a standard female in the military haircut by any means. Almost all of them pull their hair back into a bun of sorts to stay within regulation but be able to stay their hair down when they aren't in uniform.

Rhaknar

Unless it's different outside of the US, UK, Canadian, and Australian military, that type of sort haircut is extremely uncommon in the various services. I've seen it maybe a handful of times in eleven years working with all those nations frequently.

I love the look and think it's great on her, but that isn't a standard female in the military haircut by any means. Almost all of them pull their hair back into a bun of sorts to stay within regulation but be able to stay their hair down when they aren't in uniform.

She's outside the US, UK and Canada because she's in spaaaaaaace

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Odin's Bounty allows you to get a Crimson Box. @TheCosmicCupcake actually raised the rates in this patch a teensy amount.

The Halloween/Clover buff mechanic will be returning in a tweaked way for A.R.M.O.R.

from ryolnir

The Halloween/Clover buff mechanic will be returning in a tweaked way for A.R.M.O.R.

Nice.

Still remember the first time that surfaced for Halloween. Sooooo good. Struggled to do all the buffs sometimes as you had so many in parallel.

Not bad for a random costume roll...

DFJCp1LUOcaRwLzKWJ-txvFq04sOx-L4PCHRn1MLawM=w200-h361-no

His Udon costume is still his best but I do love the dragon detail on his backpack. Its been a while since I used Taskmaster, but I'll get him to red prestige eventually.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
thank fuck they finally acknowledge this bug been happening since forever

Psionic Overload, Chamber, and the Zigguart of Kargul's self damage is currently scaling with generic damage rating, base damage mental damage rating, and base mental damage. It is also mitigated by damage shields/negation, and mental defense.

This leads to the nodes (and item) virtually always doing significantly more damage than advertised, especially on heroes with significant amounts of mental damage rating. It also causes them to drain Psylocke's Psionic Barrier, Emma Frost's Diamond Armor, Nova's shield, Rocket's Shield, and Colossus's Armor.

Chamber and Psionic Overload are also additionally bugged to continue doing damage after an enemy afflicted with a non-ground based DoT(aka a "sticky" dot) effect has died, causing damage for far longer than expected as well as in higher amounts. This bug has also let me determine that the self damage from these nodes is capable of proccing "on hit" effects from items and omegas others than life on hit.

basically every tc this guy would post up this and finally ryolnir has posted saying its reported to engineering but will take some time to fix

Started playing a little of this today. Tried for yesterday for the free mini Groot, but it downloaded slightly slower than I expected and missed it.

I would suggest sending a ticket to support, or maybe making a forum thread and pinging Doomsaw or Ryolnir. Gazillion tends to be very helpful if you miss(ed) an exclusive timed items.
Tell them you didn't have time to log on in the weekend and when you had time, the patch was too big to download so you missed it, or something like that.

Volimar

I would suggest sending a ticket to support, or maybe making a forum thread and pinging Doomsaw or Ryolnir. Gazillion tends to be very helpful if you miss(ed) an exclusive timed items.
Tell them you didn't have time to log on in the weekend and when you had time, the patch was too big to download so you missed it, or something like that.

Especially for a new player. Worth a shot.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
armor event is coming mid july when ant man releases

also new event

here will also be a new event in the next month or two. Something a bit more mystical and tied to a certain mystical dimension returning. All I can say!

Who needs a stinky Batman game where anti-Batman shoots missiles from a tank when I can play a self-imposed canonically accurate Marvel game on PC?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ant man stuff is coming end of month n release around middle of july. Spider gwen is coming with spiderman qol which is after 52 reviews so around august to september.

Top Bottom