• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

paPPYwI.png

https://twitter.com/davidbrevik/status/614464986677690368

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My name there is the same as it is here, so thats not my words you quoted.
That costumes not meant to be "sexy" anyway, so Im not really bothered by how it looks. And Iol at that guy considering Jean to be fat. He's entitled to his opinion, but I just said on the forums the other day that many of the original/old/launch/pre-Psylocke female bodies are the best looking ones.

W6oybGm.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is very active lol

Did big 10 kill it ?

Not sure why so many wanted big 10 ? I still get nothing i need

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
ICP with the odin boxes is crazy. You can barely manage your drops before the next event starts.

it's honestly more annoying than anything. I have to sort my inventory every 5 minutes. Kinda over loot in this game, the only thing worth a damn are the rare artifacts (which I won't get from boxes anyway) and boss uniques.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
it's honestly more annoying than anything. I have to sort my inventory every 5 minutes. Kinda over loot in this game, the only thing worth a damn are the rare artifacts (which I won't get from boxes anyway) and boss uniques.

sooooooo....like every loot game ever :p

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Just to remind everyone i got a surtur rune from green raid

For omega seekers, Odin buffed cosmic terminals are the best. Super quick, major rewards, and the omega points flow freely. I got two crimson boxes last night (Black Tom & a Zola). You get tons of runes, and even though most are trash I pulled two Lokis and a Doop. I also kill the first trash mobs each cycle for guaranteed cake slices, cosmic stones, and splinters.

I vastly prefer those runs over buffed CICP.

Just to remind everyone i got a surtur rune from green raid

I just gave up and ended up trading for the two I wanted. Two Fragments are a lot better than a ton of unused commendations.

Rhaknar

Not really, no.

you have all the loot and only need the rare arts or boss uniques. so you just described every loot game. At first even shit blues are cool, then epics, gets to a point where you have everything and only that special super rare drop is good.

So yes dude, like every loot game. Im not defending Marvel, Im pointing out a flaw in the genre. Well its not even a flaw, its just how it is, I have no solution for it

CrimsonN0

I really need to hit max level.
All these loot boxes dropping keep being 1 level higher than I am and clogging up my already small inventory.

Also, would you guys say chat in this games is pretty sparse?
The one time someone sent me a party invite while I was roaming Industrial or during the few x-defense/holo things I've done, no one has said anything ever.

I really need to hit max level.
All these loot boxes dropping keep being 1 level higher than I am and clogging up my already small inventory.

Also, would you guys say chat in this games is pretty sparse?
The one time someone sent me a party invite while I was roaming Industrial or during the few x-defense/holo things I've done, no one has said anything ever.

Join the SG and you can read Kepow spouting bullshit all day long.

Indignate

Parties aren't really for chatting, they're just for doing shared quest faster.

I mean, you can sure as hell strike up a conversation with them if you want, but that's not the initial implication.

The SG is full of super fan chat though. We're pretty sure Ryolnir is not a member so you can say whatever you want.

Rhaknar

I have 2 ghost rider token in mine...

:(

On the bright side, I did solo past level 50 of the holo sim just now so I finally got a title to display and several more achievements out of the way.

but the ghost rider tokens can be used as ult upgrades, the doom team up not so much

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ive decided im not going to do the big boost bundle for once person in a competition instead im going to give out buffs for the regular people in here.

starting now for the next few days

my plan is to gift everyone the 1500g asgard fortune cards (36 bundle)

anyone wanna do bovenhiem i have 156 portals ...

Man I really need to get around to playing my Ms. Marvel. I bought her last year during the anniversary sale and haven't touched her. I'm working on Rocket right now, though and it's also hard to not just run around with my Wiccan because of the loot. Also Witcher 3.

shock33

Those bonus %s are insane!

Slightly annoyed that the server side xp was borked earlier when I used some for omega levelling. Also, are splinters dropping ok? Had a splinter boost I used and wasn't getting many drops, is it still supposed to be every 6 minutes or so?

Those bonus %s are insane!

Slightly annoyed that the server side xp was borked earlier when I used some for omega levelling. Also, are splinters dropping ok? Had a splinter boost I used and wasn't getting many drops, is it still supposed to be every 6 minutes or so?

Yeah 6-8 minutes.

If you're running the story mode make sure the enemies aren't grey, if they are you won't get splinters from them, they have to be green or red.

It might be placebo because of how often cake slices are dropping, but I feel ES aren't dropping as quickly as they normally do for me. So I don't know...

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well when you have people over the forums posting things like this

This is so sad because I can remember a time when Thor was so powerful he was able to kill red bosses with great ease. I really hope the devs can give ol Thor some loving, doesn't need to be like the old days, but that wouldn't be bad either.

i wonder wtf how shit are people

frost human torch buffs are next patch so this thursday

Rhaknar

Speaking of pets, nobody cares but me but I'll still share, I only have 1 hero (Wolverine) with no pet, stupid splinter store didn't refresh old lace since the anniversary started. The "legendary and pet for every hero" dream is almost a reality.

giphy.gif

Next goal: relics for every hero

large.gif

Rhaknar

Lol limbo

Ah the memories of staying behind to try and res someone which always meant you were now also fucked yourself :)

Drayco21

If it weren't a fixed version of a mode I don't remember from launch, I'd be really disappointed we're getting another new game type before the story content that they said was coming well over a year ago.

I have a mighty need to punch Skrulls and get into Cosmic shenanigans.

Top Bottom