• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I only like Queen because she gives me shit. Fuck everyone else. Especially Drayco. I hate that guy. Kaine loving bastard.

What? At least I'm honest

Fuck everyone else.

LNcHOBJ.gif

Dec

It's hilarious for you to act like an elitist bully in one breath (complete with saying that we fail by disagreeing with you), then playing a victim card in the next (saying we don't like you).

Hmmm, I wonder what's really happening here? Maybe you don't have a monopoly on skill or knowledge of this game. This is like you trying to explain to me how I don't understand tank gearing, when you don't play a task character or even attempt the hardest content in game, cosmic patrols.

I get along with everyone here. Hell, Kepow and I are Steam buds and he rubs some people the wrong way. You get into e-peen knowledge fights with multiple SG members. I'm confident I know where the problem lies, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

You speak authoritatively from a place of ignorance.

If pointing that out makes me elitist it doesn't matter, waste of my time.

You also resorted to insults and turned the discussion into this personal shit show that has lost all point because you're too busy wetting your pants in anger.

You speak authoritatively from a place of ignorance.

If pointing that out makes me elitist it doesn't matter, waste of my time.

You also resorted to insults and turned the discussion into this personal shit show that has lost all point because you're too busy wetting your pants in anger.

Sorry, you don't get to play revisionist in here. I started the conversation by presenting numbers that explain how one simple upgraded legendary puts Thor on par with top tier heroes.

You resorted to insults first, as well, but that's obvious for anyone literate. You don't get to tell people they are failing or don't know shit and not expect to get called on it, capisce? That's the rule on Yancy Street.

You aren't a better player in Marvel Heroes than other folks in here. You don't understand the game better. Hell, you purposefully don't even play the toughest content in the game right now since it "offers nothing for you." Great!

It's laughable to say I'm coming from a place of anger when I presented numbers that you conveniently ignored for your usual spew of Dec's Authoritative Declarations, which are anything but. Keep chopping away at the straw man and keep playing the victim card...that's all you've got.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yo, might be best to take this to PMs because I don't really want either of you banned >_>

Yo, might be best to take this to PMs because I don't really want either of you banned >_>

It's all good. I'm done with him. I've had others come out in PM to support me and confirm what I already know is going on here. I'll take it no further. I'm not letting one bad apple ruin my experience in game or on this forum.

Indignate

Sorry, you don't get to play revisionist in here. I started the conversation by presenting numbers that explain how one simple upgraded legendary puts Thor on par with top tier heroes.

You resorted to insults first, as well, but that's obvious for anyone literate. You don't get to tell people they are failing or don't know shit and not expect to get called on it, capisce? That's the rule on Yancy Street.

You aren't a better player in Marvel Heroes than other folks in here. You don't understand the game better. Hell, you purposefully don't even play the toughest content in the game right now since it "offers nothing for you." Great!

It's laughable to say I'm coming from a place of anger when I presented numbers that you conveniently ignored for your usual spew of Dec's Authoritative Declarations, which are anything but. Keep chopping away at the straw man and keep playing the victim card...that's all you've got.

Whoa!

You're Italian?

Rhaknar

I DDOSed the servers because I'm at work and misery loves company. If I can't play, nobody can play!

Manbig

The timing of the server going down was pretty great for me. I was on the verge of buying Drax for 600 ES only to find out that my buddy is gonna hook me up with him for only 450 G. All is well in Mannyland.

Rhaknar

I better get at least 2 icp rings when I binge later or I'm throwing a hissy fit

They put up a tiny, tiny teaser for Danger Room.

Also

Doomsaw said:
Magik will not be releasing with Limbo, although she is mentioned in at least one of the achievements.

I believe Magik is on the list of heroes you can vote for in the #12 spot in Advance Pack 2, but Ryolnir will be announcing that at ComicCon next week...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Magik being one of the heroes we can vote for is basically them confirming she is going to be in AP2 though, cuz lets be real.

I'm the one with ultimate knowledge anyhow.
Nerf SW, buff Dr. Strange.

Leave SW alone, buff Dr. Strange.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Scarlet witch doesnt need more nerfs my ms marvel does not much less dmg and has over 4k more defense and 5k health and gets health back quicker than sw pre health skill nerf

If anything ms marvel needs a nerf over scarlet but so many people are blind and using so called meta builds and not doing their own thing and just using haymaker still.

Volimar

Scarlet witch doesnt need more nerfs my ms marvel does not much less dmg and has over 4k more defense and 5k health and gets health back quicker than sw pre health skill nerf

If anything ms marvel needs a nerf over scarlet but so many people are blind and using so called meta builds and not doing their own thing and just using haymaker still.

PjwlCx6.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member

dem uniques

227839420.gif

its hilarious how achievements are more bugged now than they were on release only gaz could do they

note they said in this patch they fixed achievements not counting up as you kill x boss etc but some are bugged still

Mupod

I've been getting a whole bunch of my 50s to 60, decided to do Cyclops who I haven't played in like a year and only ever leveled for his synergy. First thing I did was bang out my free fortune card.

OnCgPpt.jpg

how did it know!?

also, goddammit when did minus stop working on GAF.

Indignate

They're already making Magik. They're only putting her in the vote cuz they know she'll win and they can get more brownie points for something they're already doing without having to make a 12th hero for the pack.

Classic marketing technique.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They're already making Magik. They're only putting her in the vote cuz they know she'll win and they can get more brownie points for something they're already doing without having to make a 12th hero for the pack.

Yeah even if she didn't win, she would end up being a "surprise" hero pretty quickly after I bet. Of course, Gaz would then have to rush to actually make the character that won the vote.

Also, Grats on the costume, Mupod! I feel like cyclops is definitely one of those characters I would play more if I had a better costume too.

I sure as shit won't be voting for her. She's the most boring member of the Colossus Clan. I'd rather play as the older cosmonaut brother with no super-powers.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It was when I was in Cosmic ICP. There was so much (largely meaningless) loot on the ground, I could barely tell where my Silver Surfer was, let alone the bosses, of which there were between 1 and 5. Despite having the location markers on. And the game was still performing extremely poorly despite the fact that I own the second most powerful single-chip GPU on the market. I died to things I couldn't see, I respawned and ran back and immediately died again to something I couldn't see, on account of all the stuff on the ground, the bad framerate, and the fact that several bosses and heroes were crammed into a tiny space.

It was then, friends, that I realized, after more than 1400 hours playing it, that Marvel Heroes is a bad game.

It was when I was in Cosmic ICP. There was so much (largely meaningless) loot on the ground, I could barely tell where my Silver Surfer was, let alone the bosses, of which there were between 1 and 5. Despite having the location markers on. And the game was still performing extremely poorly despite the fact that I own the second most powerful single-chip GPU on the market. I died to things I couldn't see, I respawned and ran back and immediately died again to something I couldn't see, on account of all the stuff on the ground, the bad framerate, and the fact that several bosses and heroes were crammed into a tiny space.

It was then, friends, that I realized, after more than 1400 hours playing it, that Marvel Heroes is a bad game.

git gud

What you need to get is a high end CPU, not GPU, for better performance. Mind you the optimization is such a mess that it still won't run like you'd expect it to.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
What you need to get is a high end CPU, not GPU, for better performance. Mind you the optimization is such a mess that it still won't run like you'd expect it to.

I have an i5 4460. Not top of the line, but for a game built on UE3 pushing out what this game is pushing out, it should be more than plenty. This game is just ridiculously poorly built.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
asros on reddit /marvel forum he is game desginer

Big story mode revamp is coming with the July release.

Correct, the difficulty levels will be going away with the release.

wonder how they will handle all the stat points and things per difficulty then

Top Bottom