• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'd be ok with them tying half to beating Doom and half to Loki. I doubt they'll remove them entirely from story mode progression.

to "force" you to do it at least once? thats fine I guess

2 hours of icp with buffs and no ring. im sad

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
dis heat please

LaCPFOz.jpg

cdEb5kE.gif

inky

Great, now cutemango shamelessly plagiarizes my joke too. (see OP for reference)

I'm done with this thread. Goodbye.

Calcium

Banned
This game is pretty intimidating as far as the sheer number of stuff it throws at you. I have like 12 different currencies and all this crafting stuff. Pretty steep learning curve. On the plus side I can throw billy clubs at people and have it bounce between several targets. That's pretty cool.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I already posted a pic in this thread it was the one with the awesome hawaiian shirt and lasers in the background

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
awesome news for movement people

The team has reviewed every breakable object in the game with the goal of setting up everything so heroes such as Juggernaut can properly move through them (as intended).

This work is complete and is in alpha testing. It will be available in the upcoming Ant-Man patch, which means it will need public testing in approximately one week (next weekend or so).

During the test period, if you find any object that isn't breaking properly, it will be an easy fix to adjust it.

I'll let you know as soon as that game build is ready for public testing, but I would anticipate around July 10th (plus or minus a day).

this will affect everyone they arent changing movement powers they have changed the objects in game so they all should break

tuning

We have some more tuning passes to go, but reasonably soon we'll be at the point where we are tuning individual builds to be top tier instead of heroes overall.

We have very good data coming in from the live server, plus internal testing, alpha testing and subjective feedback, so we're cross-referencing every source of feedback and continuing to adjust in reasonable ways. The team is looking at finishing up unique reviews by end of summer (or earlier) and doing more tuning passes continually until every hero is top tier solidly.

Short answer, I'm sure one or more builds will get reviewed and buffed, but I don't have a specific answer right now.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
SQ new costume

background.jpg

dink said its schedule for july sometime

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Those ICP movement arts are extremely underrated, I love them

...for movement folk of course. Also I'm out of odin pots and now I'm sad

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
how did I forget that pic is dope

Word.

I'll play the game proper, though. This pic is a couple of years old but I still look like this, more or less. I quoted it because it is huge. It is even an actual selfie.

Don't hit on me silly boys.

Rhaknar

Kamala with Mr.Fantastic and Ant-Man tech and Lockjaw summon, going to be glorious.

#MsMarvel2016APChangeCarolToCaptain

Rhaknar

You should make a real petition on change.org.

A petition for Kamala next year? Why would I make a petition for something everyone knows is going to happen.

Do you want me to make a petition for Activision to release another Call of Duty next year also?

Rhaknar

I'm just saying if you want something you should put in the effort for it by making a petition on change.org.

Shut up Indignate, I miss when you used to put effort in your trolling :/

Top Bottom