• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just like to make you smile.
bts_lina.gif

Well you did. Now come, come with me to the wonderful land of mutants. Don't be like those other posers on comicgaf

Drayco21

Kamala with Mr.Fantastic and Ant-Man tech and Lockjaw summon, going to be glorious.

#MsMarvel2016APChangeCarolToCaptain

At least I'll be saving lots of money next year, if characters like Kamala and Angela are who we're looking forward to headlining.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anigif_enhanced-27737-1421933381-3.gif

At least Magik is probably coming soon. Gives me hope that Agent Venom won't be too long away.

Stop hiding in your little hole and log on steam, there's comics to be discussed!

Calcium

Banned
Hey guys, I have a couple of quick questions. I'm almost done with the story mode, is this game like the Diablo series where I just replay it on a harder difficulty or should I grind the terminal stuff to level? Also, is there any way to get additional stash space without paying for it? Thanks.

Hey guys, I have a couple of quick questions. I'm almost done with the story mode, is this game like the Diablo series where I just replay it on a harder difficulty or should I grind the terminal stuff to level? Also, is there any way to get additional stash space without paying for it? Thanks.

You can either do it Diablo style and redo the story on other difficulties (and the get quest bonuses again for more HP/spirit/power points/boosts), or just play other modes. Legendary quests are the fastest way to level if your main goal is just hitting max level. And there is no way to get STASH without real money at this point.

Calcium

Banned
You can either do it Diablo style and redo the story on other difficulties (and the get quest bonuses again for more HP/spirit/power points/boosts), or just play other modes. Legendary quests are the fastest way to level if your main goal is just hitting max level. And there is no way to get STASH without real money at this point.

Ah, thanks. Not sure which method I'll use to level, so far the Legendary quests seem like they'd be more fun. That's a shame about the stash. I think I have 2 free slots in my stash at this point. I'll have to cave and buy more soon.

Game is damn fun so far, though. I'm kicking myself for not playing it since launch.

Ploid 3.0

Wow Frost, grats on that. I wonder if I ever got a costume drop and didn't notice it, I finally got a TYR drop and will most likely never spend it.

I have a lot of cool costumes, and I really want Shuri. I don't even know if I'd like playing Black Panther but I'd play if I get lucky on Shuri maybe. I don't know if BP is going to get tweaks or anything, but I hope he gets something. People don't seem to be that crazy about him.

I got Dr Strange's Fear costume again after getting it a while ago and blending it. This time I will probably keep it, but I still can't handle Dr Strange's crazyness.

Ah, thanks. Not sure which method I'll use to level, so far the Legendary quests seem like they'd be more fun. That's a shame about the stash. I think I have 2 free slots in my stash at this point. I'll have to cave and buy more soon.

Game is damn fun so far, though. I'm kicking myself for not playing it since launch.

It wasn't as good at launch, you didn't miss much then.

Occasionally they do give out free stash tabs but I think it's only happened once so don't hold your breath. If you need it you're going to have to pay.

Ploid 3.0

It wasn't as good at launch, you didn't miss much then.

Occasionally they do give out free stash tabs but I think it's only happened once so don't hold your breath. If you need it you're going to have to pay.

For a moment I thought I missed out on some free stash tabs, then I get to the "only happened once" and realized I haven't missed out.

For a moment I thought I missed out on some free stash tabs, then I get to the "only happened once" and realized I haven't missed out.

It was during last years anniversary, I was kinda hoping we'd get another one this year but I guess they don't want to give away too many as it's probably a large source of income.

New Limbo characters. Five more bosses for Rogue to steal powers from.

Woot, N'astirh! I never thought I'd ever see him in any Marvel game. :)
Also I want that purple HERBIE.

Female morlock civilian red looks like Elektra. Probably the closer I will ever get to having her in the game. >_>

Yeah, a character that Gazillion said on multiple occasions is definitely high on the list is never gonna make it in playable.

Rhaknar

Yeah, a character that Gazillion said on multiple occasions is definitely high on the list is never gonna make it in playable.

and that is going to be on the second season of a highly aclaimed netflix show next year :p

and that is going to be on the second season of a highly aclaimed netflix show next year :p

Yeah like. Elektra is so blatantly gonna happen within the next year or maybe 2 years at worst that I'm surprised anyone would cry about it never happening.
It's almost on the level of crying about Rogue. I mean c'mon.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
fucking of all characters we get black cat this year

probs be a better black panther though

Rhaknar

fucking of all characters we get black cat this year

probs be a better black panther though

no idea what the fuck they were thinking. There were no "grand plans" for Black Cat afterall on the Marvel side, she became a annoying half ass villain and thats it. Shes nowhere to be seen after Secret Wars so...whut?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
no idea what the fuck they were thinking. There were no "grand plans" for Black Cat afterall on the Marvel side, she became a annoying half ass villain and thats it. Shes nowhere to be seen after Secret Wars so...whut?

confused black cat with black panther probs

like oh fuck black panther movie is being made lets find another hero with black in name. oh fuck yes our dsavior the one and only black cat.

yeaaaaaa 1111111111!!!!!!!! our fans will love this.

tldr gazillion bug version of not realising they confused black cat with black panther

Rhaknar

I'll take the more cynical reasoning approach of her character model and attack animations already being in the game.

Ill take the realistic approach and say that Doomsaw wanks to J.Scott Campbell's Blackcat so he wanted her in the game

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I guess it's supposed to be diamonds, but kneeling on a pile of diamonds like that would be super fucking uncomfortable.

LuuKyK

Yeah like. Elektra is so blatantly gonna happen within the next year or maybe 2 years at worst that I'm surprised anyone would cry about it never happening.
It's almost on the level of crying about Rogue. I mean c'mon.

It was a tongue in cheek remark. Jesus Christ, Red stop being so serious about everything. lol I don't even play this game anymore, so I am obviously not crying about anything here. Just trying to make a joke, thats all. :p

is that a puddle of cum looooooooooooooooooool.

Its clearly liquid diamond.

It was a tongue in cheek remark. Jesus Christ, Red stop being so serious about everything. lol I don't even play this game anymore, so I am obviously not crying about anything here. Just trying to make a joke, thats all. :p

Its clearly liquid diamond.

Man liquid diamond would hurt even more to crouch in.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
is that a puddle of cum looooooooooooooooooool.

/dead

I want Blade too but he's probably gonna suck because he's not in any movies right now so no one cares. Just setting my expectations real low so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised :3

Top Bottom