• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Volimar

It is not, thus his issue.

It is ZERO STONES ZERO CRATES with a picture of Zorg from Fifth Element.

l1BiHNb.gif

Completed the Fixit achievement tonight. With that, I think I'm burned out yet again. Of course I equipped the rose petal effect. Really wish there was a Black Widow team up right now.

2B291351DFD37706FAB96D72E052639A5B343800

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am glad you guys share my affinity for Gary Oldman's greatest role.

God I forgot how weak and squishy Spidey is.

With all top of the line gear, he's not squishy at all. You can maintain almost a 1/3 uptime on web shield, which makes him pretty sturdy. Kepow can testify (well, if he wasn't banned...) that I run him for hours on end in CMM without dying. You just have to stick and move on the bosses.

He's near the lower end of the damage output list, unfortunately.

Volimar

With all top of the line gear, he's not squishy at all. You can maintain almost a 1/3 uptime on web shield, which makes him pretty sturdy. Kepow can testify (well, if he wasn't banned...) that I run him for hours on end in CMM without dying. You just have to stick and move on the bosses.

He's near the lower end of the damage output list, unfortunately.

I definitely don't have him geared out. Just saw the achievement and decided to go for it.

Calcium

Banned
I picked up a few cards at Gamestop and everything is so much better now that I bought more STASH space. I picked up 2 general tabs and a crafting tab. Seems like that'll do for now.

I also bought Wolverine and a Bamf for my Nightcrawler. That Bamf is a little badass. It's pretty cool that the pets aren't entirely cosmetic. It'll take me a few days to unlock the bonuses, looking forward to seeing what they are.

I think I'm going to get a summoner with my remaining points, just have to figure out which one. I may just wait considering Magik is coming out eventually and she'll probably have a summoning tree.

I'm still digging the game, probably just as much as I like Diablo 3. I have Daredevil and Nightcrawler around level 40. I also want to level Cyclops, Magneto and Wolverine at least so I have plenty of gameplay ahead of me.

Does the bonus make that much of a difference? I want to level Cyke, but if I'm being honest he's probably the one I'm least excited about leveling.

It's a 10% Experience boost. Do the math yourself. :)
Heck you can just do him to 50 and stop playing him. Tho of course having more 60s also gives XP bonuses on top of that, so it's not a bad idea to get him up to there.

Calcium

Banned
It's a 10% Experience boost. Do the math yourself. :)
Heck you can just do him to 50 and stop playing him. Tho of course having more 60s also gives XP bonuses on top of that, so it's not a bad idea to get him up to there.

That's a pretty decent boost. I'd just take him to 60 if I managed to get to 50. I guess I'll go ahead and level him next. Thanks for the advice.

The best xp advice is to get that first character to 60. The boost is the largest in the game for the first hero synergy xp or whatever it's called.

Dec

That's a pretty decent boost. I'd just take him to 60 if I managed to get to 50. I guess I'll go ahead and level him next. Thanks for the advice.

Cyclops synergy will pay off in the long run but it needs to save you the amount of time that leveling him takes, which will only be the case after a dozen or more heroes to 60.

My recommendation is to level whoever you want but try him out sooner rather than later in case you do enjoy him.

Drayco21

I keep wanting to level Cyke for that synergy, but every time I start to make progress again, realize that playing as Cyclops is almost as boring as reading a book about Cyclops.

After getting Surfer and Nova to 60 I need a new hero.

Doom does interest me but I can't play him without his green costume, that's just wrong.

Guess I'm back to being undecided between Reed and Juggs...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
People are going to buy a ton of boosts to try and get that ticket aren't they?

StMeph

Pretty burned out farming boss uniques for Doom, especially coming away with nothing after boosts during Big10.

Probably going to pick a character to level next between Hawkeye, Hulk, Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Nova, Scarlet Witch, Storm, and Thing.

Pretty burned out farming boss uniques for Doom, especially coming away with nothing after boosts during Big10.

Probably going to pick a character to level next between Hawkeye, Hulk, Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Nova, Scarlet Witch, Storm, and Thing.

Boss uniques are a pipe dream. I still think I've only ever gotten them from Omega file boxes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Btw since I have Coulson, I might aswell blow my omega drives on boxes right? There's no fancy art or something with that currency?

Top Bottom