• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Dec

I actually don't think Magik will come out this year if she doesn't win the vote. Though she will eventually of course.

Clearer pics. Lemme know if they're too big and I'll quote 'em.

1pFbUIY.png

OthknT9.png

mEKtIia.png

JnKT1Lw.png

POTi11H.png

8nh08zR.png

uNRDn4Q.png

iVv8wgg.png

uDddSet.jpg

Drayco21

Scrolled through the updates, saw Agent Venom, got excited. Then realized what it was. Fuck this game.

Then saw the Advanced Pack Hero vote, and voted for Magik because she's the only one on the list that doesn't suck.

Is this everything from them at Comic-Con? So much for hoping that'd reinvigorate the game. At least Iron Fist is gonna be cool.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
AP2 12th hero vote is up. Magik is going to win, of course,

I voted Green Goblin. Let your hate flow through you.

AP2 12th hero vote is up. Magik is going to win, of course,

I voted Green Goblin. Let your hate flow through you.

I love Kamala and she will prob end up similar to Mr. Fantastic, which should be fun. However, the real reason I voted for her is because I want them to rename Carol
+ give her a new default w/out the mask >_>

J-Tier

I voted Green Goblin.

I didn't see a point in voting for a character that was already guaranteed to be in and partially worked on (Magik).

It was tough, I wanted Janet and Kamala as well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so I guess we can assume all those non-winners will be in advance pack 3 then, because I dont know how much time the vote goes on for but its now july, surely they must have SOME work done on any of those for whoever wins

Dec

so I guess we can assume all those non-winners will be in advance pack 3 then, because I dont know how much time the vote goes on for but its now july, surely they must have SOME work done on any of those for whoever wins

There was some talk about it recently about why it has taken so long to have the vote. Marvel required them to have a blueprint for all the heroes done before they allowed the vote so I think all of these options have already had their concepts done.

I'll try to find the post though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah, Magik who is almost done.

That's the whole point of this pseudo-vote.

#illuminati

I actually thought Kamala would be winning, but you were all right and Magik is crushing it. I overestimated comic readers I guess lol

Rhaknar

You know, costumes for your team-ups.

I forgot Agent Venom was in the advance pack, thats just poor wording, its not costumes for team ups, its just so people dont think its characters or costumes for characters

Indignate

That's an hour long.

Here's my version.

Don't pick shit up except for yellows and maybe purps if you hadn't gotten a yellow for ten levels. Use LQs at level 20 to finishing leveling to 60.

Do that again.

Do that again.

Do that again.

Get bored of the game and complain about it here.

Do that again.

Dec

I forgot Agent Venom was in the advance pack, thats just poor wording, its not costumes for team ups, its just so people dont think its characters

It's like christmas Groot. Same abilities and shit but a different entry in the roster and different look.

Rhaknar

It's like christmas Groot. Same abilities and shit but a different entry in the roster and different look.

wait are you saying that Agent Venom and Carnage are the same team up, abilities wise? because that would make zero sense

Dec

wait are you saying that Agent Venom and Carnage are the same team up, abilities wise? because that would make zero sense

I actually have no idea. That's usually what team up costume means but idk why they would put it on those teasers.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Voted Magik because DUH. Who voted Green Goblin. You people are scum. Norman Osborn is not a hero. I am against this. Why was I not consulted. Kamala should be a close second. Although I don't think her power set is super interesting but maybe she'll come with Lockjaw, that'd be cool.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I voted green goblin because hea actually different. Magik is just gonna be a summon n we all know summoners are boring as fuck n shit.

Oh i forgot she has a sword n somehow makes everyone have a raging hard on for her.

Shes a 200splinter hero tops nothing more

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Voted Magik because DUH. Who voted Green Goblin. You people are scum. Norman Osborn is not a hero. I am against this. Why was I not consulted. Kamala should be a close second. Although I don't think her power set is super interesting but maybe she'll come with Lockjaw, that'd be cool.

Voted Goblin because I support the mentally ill and so should you.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The head on the Carnage model is prefect. Very cool.

Poor Goblin. He's in 2nd place, but we all already knew that no one is stopping the Magik train.

How does this game compare to other aRPGs? I remember playing it back in beta, I think, but haven't touched it since then. How does it compare to Torchlight, Titan Quest, PoE etc?

Also, how is Cyclops to play? Any fun?

Volimar

How does this game compare to other aRPGs? I remember playing it back in beta, I think, but haven't touched it since then. How does it compare to Torchlight, Titan Quest, PoE etc?

It's much better since beta. Cyclops is fun, but his damage seems to fall off a bit later. Of course I was speed leveling so I might have just outleveled the gear. If you're going to play, Cyc is a good first hero since his synergy gives you bonus Exp for later heroes. Btw you can try almost all heroes for free up to level 10.

It's much better since beta. Cyclops is fun, but his damage seems to fall off a bit later. Of course I was speed leveling so I might have just outleveled the gear. If you're going to play, Cyc is a good first hero since his synergy gives you bonus Exp for later heroes. Btw you can try almost all heroes for free up to level 10.

Thanks, I think I'll give Cyke a go then. How much would it cost for me to keep playing as him past lvl 10?

inky

Lots more content than Torchlight, much better paced than Titan Quest, plus more variety of items and customization options. You have 40 classes, each with at least a couple of different build. It's not as hard or as deep as PoE; you certainly don't have to do any major planning ahead, just level the way you want (respecs are free) at your own pace in the mode you wish, but like Volimar said you can try 99% of the characters up to level 10 to see if you like them.

The gameplay is fluid and fun and level/item progression is super easy for the first dozen hours.

Rhaknar

level 10 tells you nothing about the characters tho. They should up that to 30, I feel thats usually a good level to get a sense of the class

you still wouldnt be able to do any of the 60 stuff that composes 90% of the game anyway

Volimar

Lots more content than Torchlight, much better paced than Titan Quest, plus more variety of items and customization options. You have 40 classes, each with at least a couple of different build. It's not as hard or as deep as PoE; you certainly don't have to do any major planning ahead, just level the way you want (respecs are free) at your own pace in the mode you wish, but like Volimar said you can try 99% of the characters up to level 10 to see if you like them.

The gameplay is fluid and fun and level/item progression is super easy for the first dozen hours.

Senpai noticed me!

TpGR4H6.gif

Top Bottom