• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
now that im not viewing the threads on mobile the new jean costume could be in the running for best costume in game looks amazing

iVmQX7E.png

Not sure if I should vote for Nick Fury or Green Goblin...

Decided to pick Goblin. While I absolutely love Nick and want him in the game really badly, I think Osborn could provide a lot more unique gameplay with his glider.

Here's hoping Captain Britain is gonna make AP3.

Calcium

Banned
Is there another event of some kind currently running? I just ran the cosmic Juggernaut terminal and I'm getting loot explosions when he dies. I wasn't getting this much loot yesterday. I don't have any buffs or anything. What's the deal?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Is there another event of some kind currently running? I just ran the cosmic Juggernaut terminal and I'm getting loot explosions when he dies. I wasn't getting this much loot yesterday. I don't have any buffs or anything. What's the deal?

Cosmic Chaos event. All cosmic terminals give double loot.

Dec

That's amazing. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight. Thanks.

Worth pointing out that cosmic chaos is double cosmic loot only in the sense that you roll double the normal amount of times on the cosmic drop table and double experience orbs.

If you get a boss artifact you don't get 2x of it, though they did 1 rotational event that did this a few months back that will probably come back sometime.

guild wars 2 gaf are kinder douchey

They will shit up any MMO recommendation thread real hard.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
-Flying Ant no longer prevents spirit regen (thanks for catching that)
-Clothes Make the Man Passives now scale with ranks (bugged previously)
-Bouncing Bullet speed increased by 25% (now feels more akin to the speed of other bounce powers)
-Clothes Make the Man now scales properly with passives, additionally has tooltip to let people know flight breaks stealth (the intent is for flight to break stealth at this point, the tooltip has been changed to clarify)
-Tiny Takedown’s proc chance increased by 25% (now we're seeing more like 1 per second ant gen from this power)
-Big Foot Sightning now casts CC immunity for duration (no more getting knocked down at JUST the wrong moment)
-Removed endurance cost from Big Foot Sighting. Now grants increasing amounts of instant spirit regen on use a la Captain America’s. (this is something we're tinkering with. Spirit regen of some sort in his rotation seems like a very requested feature, and it makes sense thematically that as he does his huge grow he "amps up" in a sense. While we still have balancing to do (a lot), this should give fairly regular spirit boosts to him).

woooo

Lord Phol

Ohhh just saw the Cable costume :O, been wanting that one since the game launched. I'm actually more excited about his review than the release of ant-man, I hope it's a big one because he needs it.

Volimar

Argh, I keep getting disconnected when transitioning between a hub and an instance. BOOOOOO

Anyway, just hit cosmic 58. I figure I might get 60 during MM tomorrow.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
She will have a summon build but there's a lot more to the character than that.

Yeah I'm sure she will have a tree that is entirely devoted to demon summoning, but her other trees won't. Sort of like Doom, and since she is newer I would expect she'll use the spec toggle thing too.

Pretty sure they'll have a tree dedicated to swords and one to teleportation. Imagine Nightcrawler just with a demon summon tree instead of martial arts.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah guys we have enough summoners in the game already...I mean a whole 3 proper summoners is way too many, we need more regular ranged and melee heroes because there aren't already 20 of each.

Btw, the 3 proper summoners being Rocket, Iceman and Doom (and nobody plays summoner Iceman they just use the summons as hybrid anyway). 4 if you want to throw Doreen in there but I see her more as what Ant Man will be.

Emma, Vision, Luke Cage aren't summoners, they just happen to have a permanent pet if you wish (kinda like Warlock vs Mages in wow). Loki's stupid 6 second summons even less so.

This is of course my opinion on what constitutes a summoner class of course

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I definitely consider Loki a summoner (well, ideally he can be if he's tuned right), he's just sort of his own special breed. Emma and Vision I agree though, a token skill or two doesn't really cut it.

Indignate

Btw, the 3 proper summoners being Rocket, Iceman and Doom (and nobody plays summoner Iceman they just use the summons as hybrid anyway). 4 if you want to throw Doreen in there but I see her more as what Ant Man will be.

No, squirrels are full on summons dog. You push a button to bring them all out and you can just stand there and not play cuz they're like full on 85% of you're damage. The only other thing she does is apply two dots and blow up the squirrels with presents while spamming a shitty basic. If presents wasn't a part of the rotation (like it used to be cuz killing your squirrels was too much of a dps loss) you wouldn't need to keep track of anything to be honest.

She's actually not all that fun and a waste of a character slot.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No, squirrels are full on summons dog. You push a button to bring them all out and you can just stand there and not play cuz they're like full on 85% of you're damage. The only other thing she does is apply two dots and blow up the squirrels with presents while spamming a shitty basic. If presents wasn't a part of the rotation (like it used to be cuz killing your squirrels was too much of a dps loss) you wouldn't need to keep track of anything to be honest.

She's actually not all that fun and a waste of a character slot.

You are correct but she never feels like a summoner to me. I don't know why. Pribably because you blow them up and every time you have to sac your pets I stop thinking of it as a summoner. I guess I just don't like her. But like I said 4 if you include her. 4 in 48. It was 2 in 44 until recently so yeah, this idea that "omg enough summoners" is so bizarre to me.

When they release Magik you will all complain how bad she is, and then will probably say that people should have voted for someone else.

Edit: something lost in all of this is that Magik's character model in game looks like garbage.

Rhaknar

When they release Magik you will all complain how bad she is, and then will probably say that people should have voted for someone else.

Edit: something lost in all of this is that Magik's character model in game looks like garbage.

I'm sure it will be better than the current team up, especially when the default will most likely be this

Considering every other character who's been included in the game that already had a model made for it used that one as the default, I wouldn't hold your breath. I would be very happy to be wrong.

Dec

Sure her default will be classic Magik that I am not a fan of but her alt will either be the one above or Phoenix 5

Magik-Illyana-Rasputin-as-one-of-the-Phoenix-Five-x-men-31387998-250-416_zpsc019b741.png

Top Bottom