• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Indignate

There's a female Blade.

Incoming enhanced.
bts_lina.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
There's a female Blade.

Incoming enhanced.
bts_lina.gif

Female Ironman too in the issues I was just reading (well, Pepper in A suit, not THE suit)

Speaking of IM, and not that he needs more costumes, but Fear Itself armor has to be coming eventually too

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ill happily buy 200 asgard fortune cards. But i wont buy Magik. So ive probs brought everything in the game 3 times over ( i have 4 doom teamups) but na fuck magik

Female Ironman too in the issues I was just reading (well, Pepper in A suit, not THE suit)

Rescue is not gonna be an Iron Man enhanced. She specifically refuses to use weapons and wants to be only support. At best we'll get her as a team-up, but I don't think she's gonna be anything beyond that, unless Gaz decides they want to make a pure support character (who likely would have trouble soloing stuff), which they said they didn't really want to do.

( i have 4 doom teamups)

;-;

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ill happily buy 200 asgard fortune cards. But i wont buy Magik. So ive probs brought everything in the game 3 times over ( i have 4 doom teamups) but na fuck magik

Stick to your guns, girl!

I'll probably end up splintering her if she looks cool.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
We’ve issued the refund to your Steam wallet. The funds will be shown now as pending and will become available to spend within 7 days.
You’ve requested a bunch of refunds recently. If you’re unsure about a product, make sure to check out the customer reviews before purchasing.

lmao

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
10000000000000000000 people found this funny

you barely even post here or play game so gtfo

in other news

Jean Grey tuning changes in progress, coming next week.

Expect another round of tuning upgrades in late July and August as we prepare for the release of Cosmic Ultron Mode and Red-difficulty AXIS Raid.

A few client performance improvements are in this patch. Depending on your GPU and CPU, you may notice a difference (especially on mid-spec machines).

Two more STASH tabs are available for purchase.

Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Specializations to turn off when transitioning between combat areas.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cosmic Ultron ick. Man that mode was disapointing

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Loki revamped uniques and ant-man should give me some stuff to play with this weekend. I am increasing looking forward to Cable's review, despite not really caring initially. It sounds like they might be making some major changes to his kit.

Also I don't know much about GW2 gaf but one of them gave me a full set of 18 slot bags so they are ok in my book.

Loki revamped uniques and ant-man should give me some stuff to play with this weekend. I am increasing looking forward to Cable's review, despite not really caring initially. It sounds like they might be making some major changes to his kit.

Other than Doomsaw's post on the Cable forums about the 8 week timeframe, was there anything else mentioned? I remember a long time ago they had a plan for one build that would be soldier focused, primarily an energy weapons build; and then the other build would be very similar to his current hybrid energy/mental dot layering.

Honestly they could just up the damage on his uniques and that build would be nearly competitive again. I switched to him when the green raid first came out because before Ghost Rider's QOL back in October (?) Cable was better than him, and they were really my only two mains at the time.

You will not be disappointed.

It's the only Marvel movie DVD I am missing (I believe at least; I should be up to date with the latest films as well).
The original set of DVDs for it was produced in the late 2000s only for Best Buy, but they re-issued them in 2013 only for the UK apparently. It was a random notion of mine to check them because last time I checked a few years back, they would go for like 70-100$ a pop. Now I got it for the price of a normal DVD around here (15€).
Since I need it to complete my collection and out of morbid curiousity, I had to have it.

Rhaknar

I never really followed Ant Man so I didn't know about his mental instability until one of the Avengers cartoons.

Whose? There have been Ant-Men and two of them are in the game

Drayco21

Whose? There have been Ant-Men and two of them are in the game

Hank has pretty intense bipolar mood swings, and has had several complete mental and emotional collapses in the past. Scott's just a normal, boring whatever guy, and O'Grady was just a dick, but otherwise fairly stable.

Rhaknar

Hank has pretty intense bipolar mood swings, and has had several complete mental and emotional collapses in the past. Scott's just a normal, boring whatever guy, and O'Grady was just a dick, but otherwise fairly stable.

Scott is pretty out there when Cassie dies

ElRenoRaven

COSMIC 60 YEAH BABY!!!

HAPPY DANCES FOR EVERYONE!!!

UgpR2iE.gif

Well that was fun. I can't wait to do it again never ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER!

Yea. Hit Cosmic 60 on Iron Man day before Yesterday. I'm only going to do it 2 more times. Once for Deadpool and once for War Machine. Course it's gonna be awhile before I do it again after having just done Iron man.

So, I looked this word up just now.
First of all: I only ever heard it used in the context of someone who's really nutty. That was what the definition I used. Because that's what Pym is. I was not aware of its second meaning up until your reaction.
Second: I am a fucking gay man. One of the most homosexual beings you will ever find. Do you really REALLY think I would say "ololol he so ghei" as a man who likes to suck cocks? Think about it.

Like, come on, we've known each other for about 2 years now in which I never have uttered anything homophobic in the slightest, at least have the courtesy of assuming innocence until proven guilty.

Scott is pretty out there when Cassie dies

Well I mean... she's his daughter. What do you expect?

Hank has pretty intense bipolar mood swings, and has had several complete mental and emotional collapses in the past.

It doesn't help that almost every writer ever likes using Pym as a doormat for everybody to step on. And that outside of the books he's literally reduced to 1 comic panel only.

Top Bottom