• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Ploid 3.0

wow

language

0syEjxZ.png

Volimar, it could be too small of a boost for me to feel.

Edit: two points away from my next level 69 upgrade. I really hate how one shots have their own timer reset. It's really annoying.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've never built a PC. >.>

My launcher stalled at 4 MB left to download, lol.

Every PC I've owned for the most recent half of my life is one that I've built, heh.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
soooo i mentioned in guild chat that a guy came in my shop yesterday with an aze

as you all know i work in a gaming centre,slot machine place / people spend shit ton of money to have a machine wank on them n give them £5 in return.

so yea our shop holds a fair amount of money me being the manager i have the most money being (10,500) which i then delegate some to staff members so around 6000 ill mostly have in my own safe.

we carry panic alarms on us which is linked to a secruity firm and when activated it gets switchboarded to the police they then dispatch atleast 3 police vans to where that activation came from with a response time of around 3 minutes maximum.

i have a safe downstairs which generally keep around £1000 in then rest is in the office upstairs which is alarm with 2 safes inside one being mine other being staff's

sooo a guy came in yesterday with an axe and demanded money from me, he would of been better just axing a machine open but meh his choice. so the safe downstairs is in a small room at back of shop which i have to lean/nearlly sit down to get to because the room is underneath stairs so the room has small head height. so when i was opening that up i activated the pa and handed him the money was around £400 in £1 coins bear in mind lol.

he threatend to strike me with the axe because he said im fucking around and not giving him everything.

i was like you do that then you dont get to keep your money or get access to anything else do you ?

just around this time police came through the front entrance and dealt with things from there really.

police said how did i a deal with the situation so calmly, im like i expect shit like that to happen in this sorta place plus i really dont care about alot of things you know.

LuuKyK

police said how did i a deal with the situation so calmly, im like i expect shit like that to happen in this sorta place plus i really dont care about alot of things you know.

Good on you and I am glad you are safe now, but sharing this kind of information (specifics of where the safe is and such) on the internet doesn't really seem like a good idea these days. Gotta be careful, you never know how far people will go to get access to these infos.

Volimar

soooo i mentioned in guild chat that a guy came in my shop yesterday with an aze

as you all know i work in a gaming centre,slot machine place / people spend shit ton of money to have a machine wank on them n give them £5 in return.

so yea our shop holds a fair amount of money me being the manager i have the most money being (10,500) which i then delegate some to staff members so around 6000 ill mostly have in my own safe.

we carry panic alarms on us which is linked to a secruity firm and when activated it gets switchboarded to the police they then dispatch atleast 3 police vans to where that activation came from with a response time of around 3 minutes maximum.

i have a safe downstairs which generally keep around £1000 in then rest is in the office upstairs which is alarm with 2 safes inside one being mine other being staff's

sooo a guy came in yesterday with an axe and demanded money from me, he would of been better just axing a machine open but meh his choice. so the safe downstairs is in a small room at back of shop which i have to lean/nearlly sit down to get to because the room is underneath stairs so the room has small head height. so when i was opening that up i activated the pa and handed him the money was around £400 in £1 coins bear in mind lol.

he threatend to strike me with the axe because he said im fucking around and not giving him everything.

i was like you do that then you dont get to keep your money or get access to anything else do you ?

just around this time police came through the front entrance and dealt with things from there really.

9f8x6MF.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Good on you and I am glad you are safe now, but sharing this kind of information (specifics of where the safe is and such) on the internet doesn't really seem like a good idea these days. Gotta be careful, you never know how far people will go to get access to these infos.

Incoming ant-man style heist of Queen's job.

Gotta get some pym particle asap

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
doomsaw is gonna kill me looool
my post is literally right after his

Doomsaw
Doomsaw

9:28PM
Only up to Chapter 4 is set up with new stuff.

Over the next few months, the Story folks will be adding more missions to every chapter and improving things overall for the New Player Experience. It's takes a solid month of building and testing to do a chapter, so it'll be awhile.

QueenOfHunting
QueenOfHunting
LocationMarvel Bugs
9:30PM
unless its chapter 10 and takes nearlly 2 year ?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit omfg are these devs fucking serious

Important Update:

People are doing very good work solving this, but we've had to live tune off the Pirate Deadpool Team-Up achievement chain until the server issues are resolved. (The way it's set up, could cause you to miss the reward and that would be bad).

You'll be able to pick up your progress at the exact same spot as soon as we get in a quick fix for the server issues (the achievement will remain unchanged).

to get deadpool you have to tp to bucanuer beach as deadpool type /listen 10 times and it unlocks

thats first pat anyway

Anoregon

This patch launched 100% bug free everything seems to be going very smoothly.

Anoregon

It's just gaz being really meta, they want the ant-man patch to have lots of bugs.

I expect this to appear as an extra mission in Midtown to improve the New Player Experience. I'm glad you are safe, I feel like we bonded that one time you quoted my post!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I expect this to appear as an extra mission in Midtown to improve the New Player Experience. I'm glad you are safe, I feel like we bonded that one time you quoted my post!

:D take most of my shitty comments as me just being snarky its never really meant

Ploid 3.0

Wow that axe story. For some reason I didn't consider the guy actually trying to rob a place with a axe. I thought he just had a axe on him due to a long day of lumber-jacking like most burly Europeans do, maybe wanting a pint of guinness forgetting the axe attached to his back, and Queen being all like, "take that axe out of my shop Bradley."

Scary situation, and it's good no one got hurt.

I would say "I'm glad everybody's fine", but I know that Brits are really bad with compliments and whatnot, so instead I'll go with "Bloody hell, you're still around?"
Either way, I'm not surprised QoH was completely unfazed by a guy with an axe threatening her. It's just what English people do.

i just wanted to post it lmao. i love watching Roy slowly gather a smile then put his head down haha

Ah!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so story mode revamp is only...half revamped? whut?

I need to read me some patch notes. Was going to lvl Ant Man through the new story mode but guess its back to the usual method for now

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so story mode revamp is only...half revamped? whut?

yea and maybe one revamp chapter a month then feb next year when all revamped we get a whopping 30 minutes of chapter 10 wooo fucking party bitch

call me traitor bitches

ill fuck you in many ways

huD7gMF.jpg

ill sexulize the miku bitch

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so i posted my axe story on marvel forum.

agent fenixon closed my thread because

As interesting as this might seem to discuss, it has nothing to do with the game.

Closing.

i sent him a pm

why not make an off topic section then you know like most forums

his reply

We don't believe an off-topic forum provides much value and would prefer to keep things to on-topic or Marvel-related discussion.

my reply

you could atleast be consistent and close the thread about the nintendo director dying then because i made that thread too, and that doesnt add much to marvel heroes

did i rekt him ?

i also made a thread

its quite the tale

Title
is gazillion prepared for the oncoming onslaught ?
QueenOfHunting
QueenOfHunting
LocationMarvel Bugs
Amazing
1:13AM
QueenOfHunting
1:04AM
why not make an off topic section then you know like most forums

AgentFenixion
AgentFenixion
1:05AM
We don't believe an off-topic forum provides much value and would prefer to keep things to on-topic or Marvel-related discussion.

QueenOfHunting
QueenOfHunting
1:08AM
you could atleast be consistent and close the thread about the nintendo director dying then because i made that thread too, and that doesnt add much to marvel heroes

no harm in misunderstanding quotes in a game right

Ploid 3.0

Marvel Fourms are a risky place to post. Anything can go in any way unless you are brown nosing gazillion. I wish my account there was a alt.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Marvel Fourms are a risky place to post. Anything can go in any way unless you are brown nosing gazillion. I wish my account there was a alt.

doomsaw pmed me after my rekt post to him saying sorry lol

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
If a thread fell off of the forum and thus was not reported to us, it probably didn't get closed. Your thread in question had very few replies and probably naturally fell off of the forum. We can't close or address what isn't reported to us if we don't see it, and the forum has a significant amount of traffic.

In the case of Iwata, sometimes when there's an event that happens and a ton of threads are made about it, a thread might be allowed to "breathe" for a bit rather than mass deleting them all, just so the community can get it out of their system, before eventually being moved or closed, if it doesn't just fall right off. This isn't inconsistency so much as it is being flexible to the ebb and flow of the community. Closing 10 Iwata threads only for 15 more to pop up sort of isn't great for administrative overhead.

But these instances are pretty rare. Typically, if it isn't related to the game, it's getting closed or removed. We are most certainly consistent in that regard. And if you see one we haven't closed that is unrelated, then perhaps you should make use of the Flag function, as that is sent straight to the Community team for investigation.

Hope that clears things up.

Closing.

why not just say your axe thread isnt as important as iwata dying . would save so many words

prick

this will not end well

in regards to thread closure you could have just said

your axe thread isnt as important as iwata dying . would save so many words

right ?

AgentFenixion
AgentFenixion
1:55AM
No. Because that wasn't my intent.

I've explained my reasoning, and this is the last reply you'll be receiving about your thread moderation. You can go to appeals@marvelheroes.com if you truly feel strongly that was in error.
QueenOfHunting
QueenOfHunting
1:59AM
i shall do exactly that im a paying customer willing to interact with this wonderful community and sharing stories that may not have been relevant to marvel heroes no but people responded. people repsonded with their own stories, people wanted to interact and share their own and you have stopped that

Anoregon

I don't have any warcraft apparel even though I've been playing WoW since launch and Warcraft 2 was the first PC game I got when I was a youngin.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ive sent an email to marvel support
agent fenixon reffered me here im sure this probs goes through to him/her anyway but meh

my theread was close for being off topic related to marvel heroes.

why not make an off topic section then ?

my thread brought many peope to share some story of their day to day life just like the gazillion devolpers do.

i had someone come into my shop with an axe and threaten me with it yea, i willingly shared this story with other marvel players and wanted to hear their work horror stories.

you said my thread is off topic, so is this one https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...-play-while-waiting-for-the-patch-do-download

so is this one

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/218176/satoru-iwata-passes-away#latest

ive spent over £5000 on this game, dont throw that away for silly reasons

Anoregon

It's true, Queen gave me her hand. It was very romantic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Guys I got one of them fancy arts today in midtown!

...a fucking taskmaster one >_>

Top Bottom