• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Updated pic for Jean's costume that's about to come out along with one for Juggy

f_jeangrey_newxmen_coat.png
f_juggernaut_fearitself.png

New Cable powers

QRqyFCm.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
4 psimitar abilities, that should make some folks happy.

Dec

Personally, I find both to be pretty fun characters, but I prefer Strange over Ant-Man. I probably forgot something or made a mistake somewhere and Declarius will come and completely trashtalk me about it, so you might even get some more info.

I don't even post here and will never read this post.

Drayco21

I wonder if the Graymalkin is Cable's new Sig, or his Ult. It should be big enough to work for the latter, but I don't know if "spaceship laser beam" cuts it as flashy enough for an Ultimate anymore. Hopefully it looks really cool. Can't wait to use Hyper Viper Beam either.

Also, Juggernaut's Fear Itself suit looks great.

I wonder if the Graymalkin is Cable's new Sig, or his Ult. It should be big enough to work for the latter, but I don't know if "spaceship laser beam" cuts it as flashy enough for an Ultimate anymore. Hopefully it looks really cool. Can't wait to use Hyper Viper Beam either.

Also, Juggernaut's Fear Itself suit looks great.

Greymalkin is his Ult.

Lol idk I read the final line for a tldr of his recommendation and got shit on for some reason.

I don't think I've spoken to that person in my entire life.

That's because I completely avoided talking to you entirely after one time you completely verbally shat on me for asking a question in the group chat a few months back.

It was kinda like this:
Me: "Hey guys, [question]"
You: "What are you, a fucking retard? How can you even play this game without knowing this, man you're such an idiot."

I was legitimately thinking about leaving the guild back then.

Dec

That's because I completely avoided talking to you entirely after one time you completely verbally shat on me for asking a question in the group chat a few months back.

It was kinda like this:
You: "What are you, a fucking retard? How can you even play this game without knowing this, man you're such an idiot."

I have never said that or anything like that to anyone ever in my life.

You are mistaken.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member

It was kinda like this:

tldr
zangief-kid-o.gif

not being a dick dec but i was online when that went down

at times you can come across fairly harsh just like with you and tragic comedy earlier in this thread.

not being a dick dec but i was online when that went down

at times you can come across fairly harsh just like with you and tragic comedy earlier in this thread.

Yep. I think cutmeamango also was around back then, tho not sure if he'll remember it.

I even specifically remember what I was playing then (Mandarin terminal).

also lol @ the gif.

Dec

What?

You live in a fantasy world.

I have helped countless people when they needed to know how things work and never flame when people don't know something, only argue if they state something adamantly and I don't agree. I have never and would never call anyone here a "retard".

I would remember if it was an argument. It certainly was not. Maybe you don't remember it, but it definitely has happened. I'm not a person to hold petty grudges over some joking around or anything, and I also am not somebody who specifically avoids people unless they give me good reasons to do so. You gave me a good reason to do it.

The conversation I posted wasn't exactly verbatim (since I don't remember the exact wording we both used, I don't even remember the question, it was something really trivial), but I definitely remember you reacting extremely vitriolic towards me.

Cutmeamango was the one who also changed the topic from that part away, which is why I remember him specifically.

Dec

If anything happened remotely similar to what you are describing it was certainly a joke that you took the wrong way. I absolutely have never called anyone a "retard" in MH in any capacity to be clear.

I do not flame people for not knowing something, I never have.

It might've not been retard, but dumbass, moron, idiot, or any other word to describe someone really stupid. As said, what I posted isn't in verbatim (partly because "fucking" gets censored by chat anyway), but it was something to that extent.

If you didn't mean it the way I took it, then it certainly did not come across that way. Text-only communication is a bit difficult with stuff like sarcasm.

Indignate

I don't think I've ever seen Dec openly flame someone in the group chat unless it was some joke thing where the other party was aware.

He can get almost toxic at times when he gets really irritated or when people try to throw knives at him but I've only ever seen that happen to him in Dota and you can't hold a person for the things that happen in Dota.

I don't like Dec.

Just putting this back out there.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yall need to find jesus

and by jesus I mean carnage

Dec

Well in either case I apologize. I certainly don't remember insulting you and do not think there is a situation I would ever do that. Unfortunately I don't record everything I say in the supergroup chat so all I can say is that I don't remember what exchange you guys are referring to.

I absolutely joke around with everyone and use insults jokingly, anyone who has done a green raid with me in the past 6 months knows that. I understand that can come off differently than intended but I usually only do it with people I know realize I am joking.

I'm sorry though, if you considered leaving the supergroup over it I obviously fucked up and I apologize.

I'll accept the apology and throw out one for shittalking you earlier in the thread, too.

Yall need to find jesus

and by jesus I mean carnage

You know what, I've started to come to terms with Carnage being playable. I'm still in the process, but at this point my mind is converting to "Well it's gonna happen anyway, so they better get it out of the way earlier so the Carnage derps can have their shitty ass character and us actual people can get back to hope for more proper characters, like Jubilee, Hitmonkey or Forbush Man."

Jubilee was in a 90's cartoon and the only reason why she is popular just like Gambit, Rogue, and Carnage.

I know. I was being facetious. That's why I called them "more proper", and also said Hitmonkey and Forbush Man.
Jubilee is actually on the short list, she's also gonna happen sooner than later. But at least she's not Carnage.

Anoregon

I'll accept the apology and throw out one for shittalking you earlier in the thread, too.

You know what, I've started to come to terms with Carnage being playable. I'm still in the process, but at this point my mind is converting to "Well it's gonna happen anyway, so they better get it out of the way earlier so the Carnage derps can have their shitty ass character and us actual people can get back to hope for more proper characters, like Jubilee, Hitmonkey or Forbush Man."

You are still in bargaining, it is good you moved beyond anger and denial but you haven't moved on to full acceptance.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
with the way heroes have been this year i hope our favs dont release anytime soon

with the way heroes have been this year i hope our favs dont release anytime soon

I think I'm good. My (remaining) favs are not likely to happen at all and if they do, it'll be towards the end of Gaz's contract with Marvel, so Gaz shouldn't fuck up releases all that badly anymore. And the 2 Doctors were satisfactory.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Greetings,

We are looking for feedback on Surfer's items. Please give feedback on the current items and what you'd like to see and what you'd like changed.

IMPORTANT NOTE (spoiler) - after the reviews are complete on unique items, we will be adding more items that support different builds.

dick heads talk about backwards

basically lets make uniques now that arent built around x heroes qol cough jean, then guess what wait another 6 months for the uniques build around those changes

Manbig

Well in either case I apologize. I certainly don't remember insulting you and do not think there is a situation I would ever do that. Unfortunately I don't record everything I say in the supergroup chat so all I can say is that I don't remember what exchange you guys are referring to.

I absolutely joke around with everyone and use insults jokingly, anyone who has done a green raid with me in the past 6 months knows that. I understand that can come off differently than intended but I usually only do it with people I know realize I am joking.

I'm sorry though, if you considered leaving the supergroup over it I obviously fucked up and I apologize.

No! That's not a good enough apology, man! You should know better! What are you? A retard?!

EDIT: If it somehow isn't incredibly obvious enough already, I am joking here.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
WTF

Reduced normal (now termed "Green") difficulty Midtown and Industry City to remove the previous jump in difficulty between the Level 55 bands for these zones and the Level 60 bands.

the zone was piss easy already

the zone was piss easy already

Yeah what Frost says.

Seriously, we all live in a ridiculous bubble of invulnerability now with our 7500 Omegas and all that shit.

My missus struggles with a lot of what we'd all call simple content, because she has maybe 10 characters, probably 2-300 Omega etc..

Different world up top.

Sucks to say, but it doesn't look like they're changing the ARMOR event based on feedback. Just log in every 30 mins, collect buff and kill boss, then go do something more productive.

Top Bottom