• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
damn Grayskull you're buff

You should do a Sabertooth cosplay though, you got the look down

Annnnd, thanks to being able to do the ARMOR weekly twice

qrAeW5h.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Best ways to play with your friend?

I level up too quick compared to him thanks to my bonuses for levelling characters etc and I have none near his level atm

Annnnd, thanks to being able to do the ARMOR weekly twice

qrAeW5h.png

How did you manage to do the weekly twice?

Agreed. You're too buff and tall to do a really good Wolverine - he is super short and stocky and hairy. You definitely would make a much better Sabretooth than Wolverine.

You could even do a really good Juggernaut (though doing his helmet without having it look ridiculous would be a pain in the ass).

Manbig

Best ways to play with your friend?

I level up too quick compared to him thanks to my bonuses for levelling characters etc and I have none near his level atm

Back when I was playing with my buddy, most people in the guild chat would just respond with the "Just level by yourself" garbage, so here's my advice.

Play your friend's legendary quests. It helps close the exp bonus gap that you have.

Back when I was playing with my buddy, most people in the guild chat would just respond with the "Just level by yourself" garbage, so here's my advice.

Play your friend's legendary quests. It helps close the exp bonus gap that you have.

Yep I do the same. You can also turn off your xp bonus from having level 60 characters in the options.

Calcium

Banned
Any tips for this armor event?

Dunno wtf to do and what I can unlock haha

The ARMOR vendor is in left side of Avengers Tower. There is a weekly quest you can do and there is an orb (red crosshairs) you can pick up that will give you intel on a boss. Once you have that go to the corresponding terminal for that boss and you'll get 50 ARMOR drives when you defeat that boss. That's all I've seen for the event so far.

Lashley

The ARMOR vendor is in left side of Avengers Tower. There is a weekly quest you can do and there is an orb (red crosshairs) you can pick up that will give you intel on a boss. Once you have that go to the corresponding terminal for that boss and you'll get 50 ARMOR drives when you defeat that boss. That's all I've seen for the event so far.

Indignate

WHERES YOUR BUDDY NOW HUH HUH

Indignate

Fun Ruined.

Note that this mission isn't rewarding weekly, but it did reset last night when the ARMOR event was changed to drop ARMOR Drives.

So, some folks will have gotten 2 Ultimate Upgrade tokens and we won't take that away from them. They can keep them.

For the acheivement, we will make sure everyone's progress towards the Howard pet is the same, so you won't get double credit for this event. (You'll get one mission completion as credit)

Question: If you get a Prestige Iron Buddy, can you only equip that one on the prestiged hero(es) of that prestige rank, or can you use him on anyone else?

Fun Ruined.

Eh, you still got to keep the ultimate upgrade token, so it's cool.
They're just not allowing this because Howard's probably not gonna be done until 4+ months from now. :p

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
had a crazy woman come in my shop today like 70 she was is chinese and said her husband is from hong kong and is very rich, yet she begs me for a £5 promotion in quotes " 5 pound 5 pound promotion ya"

she tells me how he has all these expensive cars like aston martin's etc and that she would get me one, i told her i wouldnt want a Shanghai martin.

she decided to do crazy shit around the shop like shouting out "kung fu fighting ya" then kick her shoe off etc.

and no the ya isnt an exaggeration. when she was leaving i told her may fortune favor you.

i assure you i was not crying with laughter throughout the whole thing. i dealt with the whole thing like any sensible manager would

She's probably from K'un-Lun.

In the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, Iron Fist says namaste instead of nihao or some other Chinese greeting.
I asked Ryan Penagos (aka Agent M, one of the PR guys) why, and he said something to the extent of "when we realized the mistake, we decided to just roll with it".

It still grinds my gears.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
y u do dis?

because dec was being a little bitch and couldnt own up to his mistake and decided to insult me on steam because i agreed with red.

fuck it may aswell put the truth out there

Lashley

for the longest time I assumed queen was breviks wife who streams

I've no idea why

(im so sorry)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
for the longest time I assumed queen was breviks wife who streams

I've no idea why

(im so sorry)

Well, brevik's wife has "queen" in her tag too, so maybe that?

Also, we all know Frostinferno is Brevik so that would just be weird.

Lashley

Thanks Queen for the free hero box, got two Scarlet Witches so I can upgrade her ultimate :D

Quick! Everyone call her Brevik's wife

EDIT: Bought a random hero box with splints and got Thor, who I haven't got already so not a bad night at all.

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
Well damn Queen, you really done with NeoGAF group? I'd ask to join your group, but the babes thing doesn't work for me. Can I add ya as a friend on there though?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
back into guild per inky's request,

keep the hero boxes i dont accept refunds like gazillion

Lashley

^ Thanks again for the hero box, Queen x

Guys im gonna buy some G tomorrow since theres a bonus or whatever

whats the free box deal? Buy a hero get 2? So if I bought Doom I'd get him and his ult upgrade?

Also, Doom or Ant Man?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
^ Thanks again for the hero box, Queen x

Guys im gonna buy some G tomorrow since theres a bonus or whatever

whats the free box deal? Buy a hero get 2? So if I bought Doom I'd get him and his ult upgrade?

Also, Doom or Ant Man?

You buy the box and get 2 tokens for a random hero. so like, 2 spider mans or two hawkeyes or whatever,

Doom vs anyone is usually Doom. He's by far one of my favorite dudes to play.

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
How did you manage to do the weekly twice?

Agreed. You're too buff and tall to do a really good Wolverine - he is super short and stocky and hairy. You definitely would make a much better Sabretooth than Wolverine.

You could even do a really good Juggernaut (though doing his helmet without having it look ridiculous would be a pain in the ass).

Yeah I had the beard right for sabertooth, but as most like to forget about that movie I didn't go for it. I would be going for the Hugh Jackman wolverine, not the comic one as it is.

Also, Doom or Ant Man?

Doom by far.

Yeah I had the beard right for sabertooth, but as most like to forget about that movie I didn't go for it. I would be going for the Hugh Jackman wolverine, not the comic one as it is.

I wasn't even thinking about the movie, just about the books. Just gotta add the hair and chops and you're good to go lol.

But yeah, you definitely have the stature of plenty of bulkier villains. I also thought of Rhino or Wrecker, tho nobody but people who read oldish Thor comics or play Avengers Alliance will know Wrecker.

Calcium

Banned
Bought the classic Magneto costume and got Steve Rogers: Director of Shield for free. Son of a bitch. So that is Acolyte Colossus, X-Men Deadpool and now this...

Gaz hates me.

Top Bottom