• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Indignate

YEAH THAT SOUNDS REALLY FUN
anuxi_rum.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just tried a bit of that future Fight thing, surprisingly good graphics but man, all those f2p currencies, this must be how a new player feels when trying marvel heroes

Volimar

PATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCH

The scourge of too many moving parts has stricken Cosmic patrols.

We have livetuned back on the Cosmic Trial, due to Cosmic patrols having the trial as a requirement to enter it, since we don't want to see you guys locked out of Cosmic patrols for the next week.

What does this mean?

If you defeat Madame Hydra in the Cosmic Trial, kill at least one thing in the second phase, and then die, you will get temporary credit for having completed the Cosmic Trial and will be able to get into Cosmic Midtown and Cosmic ICP. This is a known issue that we are fixing for the next major patch.

When we patch the situation - probably late next week - you will have to re-complete both phases of the Cosmic Trial.

We realize this is a less than ideal situation, and appreciate your patience.

lolol

WatTsu

So after starting a minor thing on here the other day, I ended up getting both Ant-Man and Doctor Strange.

Is there an ETA on the Spider-Gwen costume? Because then I might need Spider-Man too.

So after starting a minor thing on here the other day, I ended up getting both Ant-Man and Doctor Strange.

Is there an ETA on the Spider-Gwen costume? Because then I might need Spider-Man too.

I think they're saving it for his qol so it will come after both Cable and Deadpool have had their reworks. It will probably be roughly another two months.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
You can literally play Marvel Heroes right now.

G-sale is up.

Double token random boxes for sale.

The wording on the double box is pretty weird, it makes it sound like you get 2 of the same token, not two different random tokens. Is this true?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
The scourge of too many moving parts has stricken Cosmic patrols.

We have livetuned back on the Cosmic Trial, due to Cosmic patrols having the trial as a requirement to enter it, since we don't want to see you guys locked out of Cosmic patrols for the next week.

What does this mean?

If you defeat Madame Hydra in the Cosmic Trial, kill at least one thing in the second phase, and then die, you will get temporary credit for having completed the Cosmic Trial and will be able to get into Cosmic Midtown and Cosmic ICP. This is a known issue that we are fixing for the next major patch.

When we patch the situation - probably late next week - you will have to re-complete both phases of the Cosmic Trial.

We realize this is a less than ideal situation, and appreciate your patience.

these fucking inept cunts test your shit "retards"

You can only do it once per event, so it'll take a minimum of five months. But at least the effort required is low.

I know that, I just meant I hope I can play every time an armor event is on.

Cracking.
You know a character off-hand who has that command?

lol @ this thread every time a new patch is out.

NawoERz.gif

Accurate. Queen of Hunting is the earthquake and storm. Everybody else is the people.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What's that cosmic trial thing? Are they going to gate cosmic patrols?

Calcium

Banned
What's that cosmic trial thing? Are they going to gate cosmic patrols?

Yeah, you have to pass a "gear check" to enter Cosmic patrols now. Only it's not really a gear check, more of a display of how poorly balanced heroes are. Some heroes breeze through it while others struggle even with the right gear. I've seen videos of Ice-Man (summoner) AFKing the trial and a Wolverine with only 1-5 slot uniques pass, yet others are struggling.

There is currently a problem with the test so they made it so you only have to defeat Madame Hydra to unlock Cosmic for now. I managed to get to Red Skull on my semi-geared Nightcrawler, but I got destroyed by something when I got him down to 75%.

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
I owned hydra and skull's ass in that trial with Lady Loki. Didn't really see the point of it.

By the way, I don't mean to be stealing Queen's gimmick, but I figured I'd post a few pics so you know what the guy you play with on MH from time to time looks like.

1c_zpsjqcuvwwl.jpg

What I usually look like.

1a_zpsziyetqza.jpg

1b_zpszqddwci5.jpg

My Wolverine Halloween look. Yeah I got a set of claws that work like they use in the films.

ARMOR event revamp has been nice. Got a Mysterious Crimson Box this evening (Spider Clone Serum - yay!) and two Ultimate tokens towards Hulk.

Got the Pirate Deadpool Team-Up earlier.. Damn, thanks Ano and Dec, had it not been for you guys saying to check your inventory, I'd have been running around Buccaneer Beach for hours waiting for something to happen I reckon haha.. And then again after the first ma popped, if Dec hadn't mentioned about returning to the hub to get the cheevo to pop, I'd still be running around there too.

Wonky, glitchy shit from Gaz as usual, but smooth once I got looking for the cheevo pyre to light up.

Looking forward to the Howard the Duck team-up when it unlocks.

Calcium

Banned
I played CMM for about an hour this morning and I don't really notice a difference. Not sure if adding the gate was really necessary.

Indignate

So the Armor Defender quest reset, meaning you can do it again if you already did.

Got another upgrade and progress towards the achievment.

We have guild officers?

Yeah, we have a secret officer chat that we never use and everything.

It's everyone with a star when you check the supergroup roster. So it's pretty much everyone.

Top Bottom