• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

inky

Thanks for reconsidering Queen <3.

And hey guys, I know we won't all get along all the time, but let's try our best. If there's stuff that is affecting the supergroup dynamic we can work it out together. This includes me obvs. Not trying to take any high road or anything, just know that I'm still around even if I don't play as much.

I know there's been some trouble in the thread and outside stuff, but let's try a fresh start shall we? <3

Bought the classic Magneto costume and got Steve Rogers: Director of Shield for free. Son of a bitch. So that is Acolyte Colossus, X-Men Deadpool and now this...

Gaz hates me.
Director of shield is cap's best costume. You crazy. Acolyte colossus is pretty butt, though.

On the topic of costumes: Loki's retuning wasn't even enough for me to get lady Loki costume...Maybe someday. Review 2.0?

Mulgrok

Thank you for the double squirrel tokens Queen! Close to level 20 Tiny Hug Barrage now, woot!

Dec, me miss you. Do not be a stranger!

Dec

Really Guild drama in Marvel Heroes? Really? Guys and gals it's a game. Why fight over a game? Let's all just get along.

This plays a very minor part in my leaving, honestly.

I've thought about it in the past and the drama is just a reason to do it.

Leaving is frankly a relief. I will join a SG farming axis and still talk to everyone just as much through friendslist and Steam.

It's NP.

Volimar

I have the The Captain costume and I like it. I might break down and buy a ms m costume just cuz I really need a change, and the costume sale/Gs sale might be enough to get me there.

Thanks for the hero box Queen. I got Daredevil.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
everyone be like

0cSjI.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Anyone got any advice for using skills on the mouse click? Either they dont work or I end up running all over.

Got Venoms Symbiotic Surge on click

Lashley

If you hold shift when left clicking it will stop you from running around.

Thanks. It's a minor nuisance but this should help.

Really enjoying Venom now I've swapped to more of a ranged build.

EDIT - What should I spend these armor drives on? I don't know whats decent

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member

would u like me to buy you him

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

I leveled as ranged venom during one of my prestiges, it is pretty fun

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
got a couple of costumes. Bought She Hulk's latest which I love, got avengers 1 hawkeye (blender fodder) from the bogo and bought God Emperor Doom and got the red F4 Sue costume which I actually wanted. Not bad

Lashley

If I buy the random hero box do I get 2 random heroes or 2 of the same random hero?

Tempted to buy 1

I leveled as ranged venom during one of my prestiges, it is pretty fun
I leveled mine as ranged when I first got Venom. I had a blast with that spec. It helps that I haven't played Spidey yet, because I hear him and ranged Venom are similar. After I hit 60, I ended up switching to a melee spec, for, iirc, higher DPS and Survivablitiy.

If I buy the random hero box do I get 2 random heroes or 2 of the same random hero?

Tempted to buy 1

Two of the same.

I leveled mine as ranged when I first got Venom. I had a blast with that spec. It helps that I haven't played Spidey yet, because I hear him and ranged Venom are similar. After I hit 60, I ended up switching to a melee spec, for, iirc, higher DPS and Survivablitiy.

You don't want to run Spidey range atm. It doesn't really work too well.

Calcium

Banned
Hey guys, thinking about who I'm going to get next and I think it'll either be Psylocke or Jean Grey. Is one significantly better or more fun than the other?

Hey guys, thinking about who I'm going to get next and I think it'll either be Psylocke or Jean Grey. Is one significantly better or more fun than the other?
Psylocke was my main before the scarlet witch review. I find her fun. Her play style isn't exactly comic accurate but porting around and doing sine ninja moves with psychic projections is pretty fun.

macewank

Picked this back up today.. I'm like level 10..

Been getting *wrecked* by the Grim Reaper in some mission and suddenly realized this is a Chapter 3 mission. What's the typical level for that content?

I like Jean's playstyle but she isn't very effective at getting the job done.

I'd say go with Psylocke. I feel she needs to be decently geared to do lots of damage but she is certainly fun to play.

Picked this back up today.. I'm like level 10..

Been getting *wrecked* by the Grim Reaper in some mission and suddenly realized this is a Chapter 3 mission. What's the typical level for that content?

They recently changed the story mode difficulty thing by completely getting rid of it and allowing people to level almost to 60 through one run of the story. You're probably under leveled so you may want to go back and level a bit more until you're at the correct level.

Lashley

Weekly is bugged

barely counting any kills towards the 300 number

EDIT - What should I spend these armor drives on?

Recipes?

macewank

They recently changed the story mode difficulty thing by completely getting rid of it and allowing people to level almost to 60 through one run of the story. You're probably under leveled so you may want to go back and level a bit more until you're at the correct level.

Yeah. I pulled the quest tracker thing and I hadn't finished the prologue, or much of Ch1 or Ch2. Not sure how I stumbled into Ch3. *shrug*

Went back and ended up with some level 60 chest piece out of an achievement chest. leveling up nicely now!

If the GAF guild is hiring, I'm interested.. macewank in game

Calcium

Banned
So I'm progressing through the story with Rocket and in Latveria the enemies are green and I can take them out without a problem. Inside Castle Doom everything is red and takes forever to kill. Lovely. I guess I'll have to do Midtown or something for a while before I can keep going.

Lashley

Magik won the vote. No surprise.

Who needs their 52 review now?

Also, is Venom still OP? Seems quite strong when I'm using him.

I have em both, untouched. Will wait till their review. Whens that due?

Cable's review has been mostly datamined I believe. I assume he'll be done by the end of August.

If that is correct then the earliest for Deadpool will be end of September although it could be later.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I see Magik won, surprising noone. A real contest would have been just announce her and the choices would be for a 13th hero this year. Oh well

Top Bottom