• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

If that is correct then the earliest for Deadpool will be end of September although it could be later.

Can't come soon enough.

Using him on the weekend doing that achievement only made me realise how much I want to play him again.

Deadpool + Pirate Deadpool/Kid Deadpool Team-Up + Headpool awaiting review..

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I finally got my second Teamup to 60 last night (Coulson.) Not sure who's next up, but I am leaning towards Clea. Pirate DP had been surprisingly fun to use, speccing him for full AoE with a point in the taunt seems pretty effective as a leveling buddy.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I love Midtown Madness.

JMkdJdx.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am offended that you are playing Venom without a legendary or uru equipped

And I don't know which Uru is best for him
That doesn't matter much while leveling, you just want something to help make the process quicker and then near the end / when you are done you can switch up to an optimal, end game Uru.

For myself, I tend to always put Brigand's Fortune on a lvl 25 Battle Plate for the extra Spirit, EXP and DEF.

Lashley

That doesn't matter much while leveling, you just want something to help make the process quicker and then near the end / when you are done you can switch up to an optimal, end game Uru.

For myself, I tend to always put Brigand's Fortune on a lvl 25 Battle Plate for the extra Spirit, EXP and DEF.

I'll start doing that, thanks

EDIT - Could only make 1 as I didn't have duplicate runes of 2 of them

Anyway to unbind urus?

Indignate

Something to do with your MM boxes if you're looking to prestige.

Stolen from some youtube video description.

1. Go to the Training Room.
  2. Open up your level 60 MM/ICP boxes WHILE STANDING ON THE WAYPOINT. If you stand on the WP you won't collect any orbs.
  3. Go to a Hub and use your Gourd of Prestige.
  4. Go back to the Training Room.
  5. Collect your orbs and level up like crazy!

Lashley

2. Open up your level 60 MM/ICP boxes WHILE STANDING ON THE WAYPOINT. If you stand on the WP you won't collect any orbs.

Haha neat little trick, wonder how long until Gaz try to fix it

Volimar

hmmm

Indignate

I can confirm that it works by the by.

I tried one box when I prestiged Cap and he instantly went to 14. No boost other than full synergy and Cyke passive.

I tapped out around the time Thing got his review. Have they reviewed anybody since then?

The only "52 reviews" left are Cable and Deadpool. Cable's review should be out by the end of August; Deadpool TBA.

In terms of tuning and smaller updates, a bunch of people have been looked at, with Jean receiving a slightly larger update with this previous patch, with some new ability specialization.

Their goal right now is iterative tuning of everyone so that every hero plays on or near the same power level, Taskmaster's uniques have also just been updated.

GreenScar

The only "52 reviews" left are Cable and Deadpool. Cable's review should be out by the end of August; Deadpool TBA.

In terms of tuning and smaller updates, a bunch of people have been looked at, with Jean receiving a slightly larger update with this previous patch, with some new ability specialization.

Their goal right now is iterative tuning of everyone so that every hero plays on or near the same power level, Taskmaster's uniques have also just been updated.

Thanks

Lashley

Venom to 60. <3 MM

Jarvis nearly 20 too

mz0UEIo.jpg

(Also opened a shared quest box, no loot but box is gone?)

Also, would that prestige trick work on levelling other characters quicker?

Indignate

Also, would that prestige trick work on levelling other characters quicker?

No, has to be the same character. The orbs are registered to the character that makes them drop. Any other character picking them up only gets 1xp.

What exactly does it mean on his costume where it says:

It's random affixs you can roll on your costume via the crafter.

It requires tedious using of crafting elements and a lot of money if you're looking for good rolls.

Lashley

No, has to be the same character. The orbs are registered to the character that makes them drop. Any other character picking them up only gets 1xp.

It's random affixs you can roll on your costume via the crafter.

It requires tedious using of crafting elements and a lot of money if you're looking for good rolls.

Ah thanks

As for the second, pointless me doing it since I never raid

Wow.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hot dam

By popular demand, Dark Phoenix Form has been changed to affect every power, and not swap out the power bar. This makes point investments and itemization important for Phoenix players at all times during their rotation.

Dark Phoenix (Phoenix Form) no longer swaps out Jean's power bar on activation, but rather enhances most powers to have extra effects. Known Issue - Dark Phoenix's voiceover alteration is not yet migrated to the new version.
Neural Panic needed a more defined space in Jean's kit, so we've altered it to be a reliable, potent crowd control effect.

Neural Panic's effect is now unresistable, which makes it incredibly potent against bosses. This requires it to have a moderate cooldown. The damage component has been removed.
Jean Grey Episode VI: Return of the Bubble

Mind Crush (Jean Form) and Psychokinetic Implosion (Phoenix Form) now provide a short-duration damage absorption effect, which is visually represented by a slightly smaller version of a certain unused Dome visual.
Phoenix had a bit of power bar space crunch. Mind Crush's additional effect made this power too mandatory in her rotations, and was the least impactful in terms of point value, so it was the best candidate to swap out.

Mind Crush (Phoenix Form) no longer provides vulnerability to Phoenix powers.
The players venturing into the Hybrid specialization noted some issues with the split damage types, so we've combined them into one buff, and offered a defensive benefit as well.

Powerful Harmony now provides all types of Damage Rating when Dark Phoenix is activated in Jean mode, and some extra health per second when activated in Phoenix Form.
The last section of notes are general improvements for powers based on feedback.

Phoenix Drain (Phoenix Form) now deals 30% bonus damage against enemies affected by Psychic Lethargy instead of splitting that bonus between two DoT effects.

Unleash Phoenix's passive effect now provides Health on Hit rather than Health per Second

Phoenix Inferno now allows for up to 2 instances of the area to be active at a time.

Omega-Level Mutant's Spirit on Hit and Cosmic Avatar's Health on Hit no longer require the target to be affected by Psychic Lethargy

Psychic Hammer is now tagged Area in Phoenix Form.

Telepathic Detection now provides Accuracy for all Jean builds. Omega-Level Mutant now provides the Power team buff.

Design Philosophy Notes - Some of the feedback over the weekend raised some good questions with regards to the intent of Phoenix's playstyle. With last week's update, we intentionally removed the only component that forced her into melee range - the self-attached version of Phoenix Inferno. Her other PBAoE powers have very respectable ranges, making her solidified as a midrange area-heavy caster. She doesn't need to be right next to her target, but she does need to be a bit closer than Jean-form.

Today, we're looking for mechanical testing and feedback mostly in regards to these patch notes and the new Dark Phoenix form.

Tomorrow we'll be focused more on fine tuning and number crunching.

Anoregon

Lashley

HYPED

He's still at level 1 for me. Can't wait to start using him after his review.

Gonna be fucked for his build though, I rely on marvelheroes.info too much

Anoregon

Also this

Specializations

Specializations will be added to Cable's power kit, in a different style than have been presented in other heroes. Cable's specializations will add many layers and a ton of power to specific power trees, in exchange for removing layers and power from other trees. They truly allow him to 'specialize', becoming only focused on guns, Psimitar attacks, or Psionics.

Since each of the specializations bring pros and cons, not choosing a specialization is also a perfectly acceptable build option, which retains his current playstyle of layering damage-over-time effects from all available sources.

Indignate

HYPED

He's still at level 1 for me. Can't wait to start using him after his review.

Gonna be fucked for his build though, I rely on marvelheroes.info too much

Just put points into things that you like and find synergy with. For the most part, those builds are for end-game content and aren't always the best for leveling, but if you do want to rely on them, people will have it sorted out by the time he comes out due to playing him on the TC.

I have Cable at 60 already so eh. :p

Also, while going over which characters I'm missing to train to 60, I've realized how few female heroes I've been playing. I only got Invisible Woman, She-Hulk, Black Widow and Rogue up to 60. Kinda inadvertent that it ended up like that. If Scarlet Witch had been getting the Avengers XP boost back when AoU came out, I probably would've gotten her up to 60 like Widow. And I've only done Rogue and She-Hulk during that day with the crazy buggy yellow XP orbs lol.

Invisible Woman is the only character I genuinely leveled up I spose. :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gonna start playing this. Anything I should know?

Spider Gwen is gonna be playable? Carnage too? Take my fucking money.

No and no. Well, one is a costume for now, the other maybe in a distant future

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
No Spider Gwen? I'm crying right now.

She will be an enhanced costume for spiderman maybe differnt visuals too. She comes with spiderman quality of life review which happens after deadpools review.

She will be an enhanced costume for spiderman maybe differnt visuals too. She comes with spiderman quality of life review which happens after deadpools review.

Which is going to happen sometime in fall, probably in October.

Gonna start playing this. Anything I should know?

Spider Gwen is gonna be playable? Carnage too? Take my fucking money.

Also, ugh, Carnage, but it's very likely he'll be playable within the next 2 years.

Top Bottom