• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Drayco21

My man.

I'll vouch for Kaine just for you.

predator.gif

Some idiot cut the fiber cables on the street yesterday so no home internet for 3 days potentially. RIP.

Man, fuck that guy- that's a really shitty thing to do.

Calcium

Banned
Well, my weekly was really easy haha

Took me like 20 minutes more than the daily.

Yeah, same here.

Upgraded my Windows and all my drivers. Started playing MH and everything looked horrible. Switching from "Windowed (Fullscreen)" to "Fullscreen" fixed it, but not sure why there was a problem in the first place. Odd.

a05L1xT.png

Very disappointing costume. No glow like other FI costumes, no voice alterations at all, and Hammer is only used on two attacks that nearly everyone avoids.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is it marked as enhanced? If it is enhanced, it will have voice changes. Maybe they just aren't in this build?

Is it marked as enhanced? If it is enhanced, it will have voice changes. Maybe they just aren't in this build?

Not enhanced, which doesn't make sense given what they did with Thing. Voice modulation can always happened later, but as it stands that's not in either. I'm assuming the glow will be added before release though.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
appratnely the juggs costume was "bugged" and is fixed and now glows

Hey all,

Juggy Fear Itself should now be properly glowing. His material was broken in the previous build!

Volimar

Hi all,

Here's a general update for our weekly events:

This week (starting tomorrow): Operation Omega

Next week: Cosmic Chaos

The rest of August is still in discussion, but we'll let you know once it's been decided.

We'll be updating the A.R.M.O.R. Incursion event based on feedback and learning from this event to make it as fun as possible the next time it comes around.

We are working on a brand new event that also involves Limbo, which we'll talk about as it development gets closer to being finalized and we have concrete info. It will launch sometime in August, when we're 100% sure it's A+.

yay Omega I guess....

Calcium

Banned
Yes. Also Omega files you can exchange for Coulson and some other stuff off of Dugan in Avengers Tower.

Ah, ok. I think this event was going on when I first tried the game. I probably have a bunch of Omega files I've never spent. Hope there is something worth picking up.

Omega files are the best event currency. Blue Boxes once you've unlocked Coulson are a god-send. I've still never gotten a boss unique not from one of those boxes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
November iirc.
They're doing War Machine end of August, Kitty Pryde end of September, Blade end of October (to coincide with Halloween).
Then it's either Iron Fist or Black Cat. Magik rounds out the year.

What happened to "war machine and kitty come out together" plan?

Drayco21

Does one of the spells turn her into Carnage?

735.gif

There are not a lot of hard limits on what can't be done with the Staff of One, so she could probably turn into Carnage once. Two birds, one stone: everyone wins

She'd need an infinite skill tree because she can't cast the same spell twice.

After a point, she learns to use some minor magic without the Staff and it's limitations, and then after the trainwreck of Avengers Arena, the Witcharm allows her to cast spells independent of the staff, and likewise seemingly untied to the Staff's rules. There could be a fun resource of some kind designed that prevents her from spamming a spell too much or risk shooting seagulls at people or something, but there's plenty of lore-accurate reasons that they could justify it, and that's even before the easily usable excuse of "she just learned a whole lot of ways to say the word 'fire' for this fire spell".

Bonus points if she has some Cyclops esque Runaway call-ins. We'd probably never be able to get Molly as a character in this game because of her age and size, but she'd make a great call-in for Nico.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
After a point, she learns to use some minor magic without the Staff and it's limitations, and then after the trainwreck of Avengers Arena, the Witcharm allows her to cast spells independent of the staff, and likewise seemingly untied to the Staff's rules. There could be a fun resource of some kind designed that prevents her from spamming a spell too much or risk shooting seagulls at people or something, but there's plenty of lore-accurate reasons that they could justify it, and that's even before the easily usable excuse of "she just learned a whole lot of ways to say the word 'fire' for this fire spell".

simpsons-nerd.gif

Drayco21

7ienzSY.jpg

Also, now that he's getting a push in All-New, All-Different, I hope we get to see Dane in this game. Black Knight is a really great, classic Avenger that don't get no respect, and I'd love to see his new costume in video game form; especially since I'm sure next year's advance pack will be ANAD heavy. But he probably won't make the cut, because why would Gaz do something cool?

But he probably won't make the cut, because why would Gaz do something cool?

Because Gaz prefers getting more $, so they're gonna pump out characters Carnage and every X-man including Phat, Cypher or Wallflower before we're gonna get any cool characters like Black Knight or Monica Rambeau.

Indignate

Can we have a Swagneto night where we all team up and play our Magnetos in X-Def to get that last achievment that I need or you guys don't even have to play your Swagnetos just me

Calcium

Banned
The Omega event seems pretty lame compared to the others. Oh well, I won't complain about bonus XP.

I took my Nightcrawler into the Cosmic Trial and did not have a good time. I managed to get to Red Skull, but I just don't have the DPS to down him in the allotted time. I was fairly pleased with my ability to stay alive to get to Red Skull, that is a start I guess. Hopefully when I manage to upgrade my gear and get more Omega points I'll be able to tackle it. I'd almost consider switching my main to Magneto, but from what I've read he doesn't have great survivability either.

Indignate

We should do the Swagneto X-Def on Swagday which is either Saturday or Sunday depending on when you Swag the hardest.

I say 8 o'clock eastern. or 9 o'clock. or you know whenever.

Top Bottom