• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

This might get me playing regularly again.

Jn3uLZd.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is that confirmed to be War Machine's alt? I mean first alt, advance pack alt, whatever

is that confirmed to be War Machine's alt? I mean first alt, advance pack alt, whatever

Not confirmed, but extremely likely. They aren't going to release two very similar all gray costumes together.

New stuff coming:

Limbo box for Queen to spend lots on

ts3znKi.png

Carnage powers

7iXvIL9.png

Limbo... pets?

HjZ3Yg1.png

Volimar

I wonder what the stuff will be from the Limbo boxes. Hope the rares and epics aren't just pets.

Er, what's the next event after Omega?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
this event is omega? I can't remember it dropping any currency for me, wanted coulson :(

Only seem to get it from login

this event is omega? I can't remember it dropping any currency for me, wanted coulson :(

You should really read the patch notes (they're in-game now), as they explain each event. Coulson offers a mission for some each day and you get them from the first of each shared quest you complete.

There's no drops of Omega files (except for shared quests), you have to do the daily missions Coulson gives you. They're automatically added to your tray.

I wonder what the stuff will be from the Limbo boxes. Hope the rares and epics aren't just pets.

Er, what's the next event after Omega?

They're doing a special Fantastic Four event. I'm not sure if they'll add something to coincide with it, though.

Volimar

They're doing a special Fantastic Four event. I'm not sure if they'll add something to coincide with it, though.

Oh yeah there's suppose to be an achievement chain to get a random costume er something. Beat Dr. Doom as each member of the Fantastic Four in a group consisting of each member of the Fantastic Four. I think that's what it is.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Lol, Dink is doing her "I'm gonna stop posting because someone said something to me" shtick on the official forums again.

Oh yeah there's suppose to be an achievement chain to get a random costume er something. Beat Dr. Doom as each member of the Fantastic Four in a group consisting of each member of the Fantastic Four. I think that's what it is.

I think it was just beating Cosmic Doom with all of them.
Apparently the Fantastic Four are the least popular characters, so I'm not surprised they're trying to get people to play them a bit more.

Though I think part of that is because Torch and Thing are meh, and while Reed and Sue are good, they're weird to play (imo).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Thing is definitely more fun post-review but he is still kind of boring, yeah.

I disagree on Thing being boring. I'd say he's one of the more interesting melee characters in the game. I also doubt Torch being squishy is why people are avoiding him (he's fine in most content). People aren't playing the F4 because they don't care about the characters.

Of course that's one of the reasons, but their case isn't helped by their weird/meh gameplay (at least it's weird/meh imo. Though I don't think anyone can argue Reed is weird at least lol).

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, Dink is doing her "I'm gonna stop posting because someone said something to me" shtick on the official forums again.

well considering dink barely has answers always says ill ask lord (art director etc) its not exactly a huge loss

i spoke to breviks wife about my replies i recieved from support.

basically i emailed support a few weeks ago because when ant man went live i brought pym boxes before they live tuned them off due to bugs which got fixed later.

i ask is anything going to happen maybe some compensation support told me they wont comment on the subject at all. so i pmed junglequeen who speak to brevik and said
Ack, customer service been dropping the ball left and right...will try.

I still really like Torch for easier content. He's just so flashy and the power set is ridiculously pretty. I've even geared him for +health/def and have like half of my Omega in health/dura bonus, but he's still up there with top squishies.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
just did a limbo run on my own on scarlet got the achievement for doing every wave in under 1 minute on my first full run i got 44 coffers of achievement haha

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
(This particular version of Limbo is specifically set up as a group challenge for the Mystic Mayhem invasion event, but we have plans for a full, more randomized Limbo mode for the future, but the current mode/content priority is Danger Room (testing very soon), X-Defense & Holo-Sim revamps, Secret Invasion, Cosmic Story Mode, and several yet unannounced content pieces for late 2015 / early 2016).

cya in 2 years chapter 10

Anoregon

cya in 2 years chapter 10

Chapter 10 will happen right around the time WoW goes free to play, Half-life 3 comes out, The original, un-special Star Wars films come out on blu-ray, and I marry a girl that looks just like Anna Kendrick.

Volimar

I never cared much about cosmic patrols, but now that I can't pass the trial it's pissing me off. Especially since I passed it before the patch.

Anoregon

I hope Doom gets a new movie costume!

grgucJN.jpg

roflllllllllllllllllllllllll

Indignate

Do we even want Chapter 10? Like, it's going to add some story that I complete in maybe an hour and never go back to.

I never cared much about cosmic patrols, but now that I can't pass the trial it's pissing me off. Especially since I passed it before the patch.

Have you tried gitting gud?

Top Bottom