• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Volimar

I hope Doom gets a new movie costume!

grgucJN.jpg

roflllllllllllllllllllllllll

Tales of a teenage doombot. Complete with acne.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Yup all the visual n ui overhauls are basically what they had to change for consoles etc too. Because we know thats confirmed just struggling with controller controls. Which also mentions in link is coming

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
even worse frame rates and limited buttons for my spells? Cant wait!

inky

Where this did mania of demanding ARPGs (Diablo style, not the Souls kind) on consoles came from? I remember people didn't want anything to do with them before.

Not saying this due to any of you guys, but earlier on in this and the previous thread there were people popping in all the time assuming there was or must be one. Weird.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Where this did mania of demanding ARPGs (Diablo style, not the Souls kind) on consoles came from? I remember people didn't want anything to do with them before.

Not saying this due to any of you guys, but earlier on in this and the previous thread there were people popping in all the time assuming there was or mustbe one. Weird.

People loved console D3, that might have been the major catalyst. Before the expansion came out, Console D3 was definitely the better version of the game.

Desaan

There is no way they will get this running at a reliable framerate on a PS4/XBONE without some serious, serious reverse engineering. The game engine needs a total overhaul at this point.

Xevren

I would love it on ps4, even though the thought of downloading it off psn just sounds like a nightmare. Really don't play much on my pc as much anymore. Though I know I'll play the hell out of Iron Fist for sure when he's out, probably play some War Machine too.

Mulgrok

If my 8 year old pc can run the game, ps4/xbone should have no problem. Besides, I said a year ago that how the UI was made for consoles.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If my 8 year old pc can run the game, ps4/xbone should have no problem. Besides, I said a year ago that how the UI was made for consoles.

you must have never stepped foot in a patrol

inky

"Can run the game" is relative but I'm pretty certain modern computers can't maintain steady framerates in a full Midtown or ICP.

Performance has been getting better at least, and it has a decent about of graphical options to tweak.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I have it on pretty good authority that Gaz has been working on a PS4 version for at least a year now. I don't know how much actual work they've done on it, and I wouldn't say anything if Brevik hadn't already made it plainly obvious that it's something he wants to do several times. It's really just a matter of time. But given the performance issues still present in Patrol Zones on PC, I'm not holding my breath. They need some competent fucking engineers on that team.

Both of the named Super-Skrulls make an appearance, huh. I wonder if we'll get Kl'rt as playable to coincide with the Chapter 10 release, much like we got Loki with Chapter 9.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
If that all launches at once the game will probs die due to bugs lol

Drayco21

No matter how bad the PS4 version will run, I'm sure it won't cause my PS4 to overheat and shut down, and the framerate probably won't dip as far as single digits.

Just let me carry my progress and purchases over, and I'm in.

Both of the named Super-Skrulls make an appearance, huh. I wonder if we'll get Kl'rt as playable to coincide with the Chapter 10 release, much like we got Loki with Chapter 9.

I hope so. We need more Marvel Cosmic in this game.

That's with you guys chugging down boosts during events, right?
And not counting that one time we had those buggy XP orbs.

No matter how bad the PS4 version will run, I'm sure it won't cause my PS4 to overheat and shut down, and the framerate probably won't dip as far as single digits.

Ahaha, yeah... sometimes my game literally freezes up for like 10-20 seconds. Especially during crowded boss fights or when it has to spawn a lot of dropped stuff, which is quite inconvenient.

Indignate

So I just learned story mode experience is actually insane. Just rushing the boss mostly and turning that quest in. Just doing this should get you quite near to 60.

Scales with boost. Kepows Loki quest was 36.6 mil at 274%, mine was 60 mil at 513%. I was ending right at level 60.

This is actually a better way to level than legendary quest it seems.

So I just learned story mode experience is actually insane. Just rushing the boss mostly and turning that quest in. Just doing this should get you quite near to 60.

Scales with boost. Kepows Loki quest was 36.6 mil at 274%, mine was 60 mil at 513%. I was ending right at level 60.

This is actually a better way to level than legendary quest it seems.

Was this before of after the 192% server boost from Omega was removed?

Volimar

Game going down for an update. FF event?

Barely squeaked Thor to 60 before the servers went down. Also got my 2nd lvl 69 unique recipe. and tomorrow i get my 200 login Wolverine team up. Feelsgoodman.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
move tie-in events and sales such be relative to the quality of the film. So in this case all FF stuff would cost 5x the usual price and the heroes get a .00001 xp multiplier.

Indignate

Fuck, I just leveled Johnny.

Jeez, F4 is getting worst reviews than the older ones. Must be because they don't have that Chris Evans star power that he really didn't have the first time around so this doesn't really make any sense.

Xevren

Fuck, I just leveled Johnny.

Jeez, F4 is getting worst reviews than the older ones. Must be because they don't have that Chris Evans star power that he really didn't have the first time around so this doesn't really make any sense.

It's the most forgettable movie you could ever watch, it really doesn't have anything good to it at all.

I thought Fantastic Four (1) was a silly little romp, Rise of the Silver Surfer was utterly rubbish. I hear "great" things about the new one, though.

WatTsu

I wonder if it's a good idea to get Spider-Man on sale now, or wait for (theoretically) a sale with Spider-Gwen when that skin is released. Thoughts?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Fantastic Four (1) was a silly little romp, Rise of the Silver Surfer was utterly rubbish. I hear "great" things about the new one, though.

This is my recollection of those movies as well but it's been forever. I'm sure they're worse than I remember though because I've gotten more snobbish and discerning over the years. But Rise of the Silver Surfer was one of the worst movies I'd ever seen even then.

I wonder if it's a good idea to get Spider-Man on sale now, or wait for (theoretically) a sale with Spider-Gwen when that skin is released. Thoughts?

It's unlikely Spider-Man will go on sale when they release the Gwen costume. I can't recall any enhanced costume or team-up causing a sale for a character.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It's unlikely Spider-Man will go on sale when they release the Gwen costume. I can't recall any enhanced costume or team-up causing a sale for a character.

There's usually a bundle with enhanced costumes with hero+costume+stash and some other crap though that's cheaper than just the hero+costume.

Did all the FF achieves and opened the random costume box reward to get a damn Mar-vell which I already got from the blender (and I hated it then too).

Feels bad.

Top Bottom