• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Volimar

Cosmics are rarer than uniques? I've been getting cosmic drops left and right <_<

Cosmics are yellow right?

Right now cosmics are common because of the cosmic event going on. Once that's over it'll likely go back to a more normal drop rate. I think cosmics are still somewhat more common than uniques, but not by much.

inky

Cosmics are rarer than uniques? I've been getting cosmic drops left and right <_<

Cosmics are yellow right?

Yes they are yellow, no, they are not rarer.

There's plenty of ways to get guaranteed uniques that it's considered pretty easy to get them, even if they are not as common as drops. Don't sweat it.

Volimar

yyw6eYQ.png

New Stash.

Coming with Item compare in War Machine patch.

APm8M7F.png

What's item compare, Precious?

I must suffer for my cause!

Worst of the OG X-Men. Sounds like I'm not going to buy an Advance Pack for the third time in a row; goddamn muties ruining everything, like usual.

Nah, Angel is worse because he's so fucking boring. He's so boring that people mostly remember him from the time he got turned into a Horseman (which is why everyone and their grandma calls him Archangel). He's also a hot candidate for the AP3, along with Dazzler, Domino and Jubilee. You can expect half of the AP3 being ass.

At least Beast is kinda fun with his random ass literary references and he was also pretty fun during his time with the Avengers. His bromance with Wondy was the best.

Eliminate all muties!

04c0983d0f85af20e9f0aa9df145d9e4.gif

Wanda_Maximoff_(Earth-616)_from_House_of_M_Vol_1_7_001.jpg

Drayco21

Eliminate all muties!

04c0983d0f85af20e9f0aa9df145d9e4.gif

Huh; so War Machine is getting his MCU look for his default and for the first alt? Bummer, I'm not a fan of the movie War Machine 2.0 design, Hopefully they're at least selling his NPC model early on or something.

Nah, Angel is worse because he's so fucking boring. He's so boring that people mostly remember him from the time he got turned into a Horseman (which is why everyone and their grandma calls him Archangel). He's also a hot candidate for the AP3, along with Dazzler, Domino and Jubilee. You can expect half of the AP3 being ass.

At least Beast is kinda fun with his random ass literary references and he was also pretty fun during his time with the Avengers. His bromance with Wondy was the best.

Avengers-era Beast was a cool dude, (Unsurprisingly, it turns out degenerate mutie scumbags can be aight when you take them out of X-Men books) and it was a real head-turner to read that flashback in Rage of Ultron to his time on the team and remember "holy shit, Beast used to be fun, guys".

But now, whenever I think about Beast, I think about the self-absorbed, cowardly shitlord that he's evolved into over the years.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
once they rince the fans dry of her in everyway possible ?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
This is what you asked for, frothing Magik fans on the official forums. Prepare for endless ways to pay for slight variations of the same character.

i never asked for her she was one of heroes last on my list i wanted, even doomsaw said on forum she was basically shoe horned into that poll and was basically a farce,

it sounds like something marvel had control off because marvel demanded them to give them x concepts of the voting heroes before we got to vote.

I would've preferred any of the choices they had on the poll alongside her, but it was a complete farce of a vote anyway because the X-Men ALWAYS win in polls.
Rogue won the AP1 poll, with Magik being placed second (iirc). Magik won the AP2 poll. Like why even bother with a damn poll.

X-Men fans can be really happy about Gazillion making their contract with Marvel before the mutant/Fantastic Four blackout.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
That's why I directed my post at "frothing official forums fans", not anyone in particular here.

i know i was just saying in general.

it was even x men that got me into marvel. i dont even like the x men heroes either they all seem shoddy

Drayco21

At the very least, Magik getting playable will be an early example proving that you can expand a Team-Up Hero into a full character and we'll still play as them happily.

Maybe one day Agent Venom, Beta Ray Bill and Spider-Woman too will be playable proper like they should have been to begin with.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I believe Pheonix 5 costume will be in the Mystic Mystery Box and a Magik variant costume (for when she releases) can be earned through a long-term achievement for Mystic Mayhem.

So a little bit of free and a little bit of paying the bills (and Ryolnir's collectibles).

Sweet stuff!

jlaw-okay_zpse31239da.gif

from doomsaw regarding the magik team up

also

"Cage's unique items will go into public testing next week and eventually ship with Cable or War Machine."

Also note from me: Cage needs a DPS buff in at least one spec to get into correct tuning range, so we'll be looking at him closely (along with 1-2 other heroes) once we've completed tuning for Cable's 52, Carnage Team-Up and War-Machine.

he will still be an outlier after and be crap.

ironic how hes black and makes money easy in game, following stereotypes much gazillion ?

could be a strong comment

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
What about his post is deserving of a sarcastic Jennifer Lawrence? This is classic Gazillion.

the thread was about if the team up will be free and he clearly mixed in the costume and team up in same post to confuse people

the team up is tied to a cash shop item and the costume im guessing hero costume is tied to a quest change with limbo

kinder obvious that magik was a weekend project like x -23 with how they already have costumes in place for her (x-23 has plenty in place) and has been pushed from a 400 splinter too maybe a 600 splinter due to popularity wanks

the thread was about if the team up will be free and he clearly mixed in the costume and team up in same post to confuse people

the team up is tied to a cash shop item and the costume im guessing hero costume is tied to a quest change with limbo

Oh yeah, good point. Without the thread on the mh forums as context I was just thinking, "yeah, they mostly make us pay for team-up variants."

Maybe one day Agent Venom, Beta Ray Bill and Spider-Woman too will be playable proper like they should have been to begin with.

Spider-Woman yes, Beta Ray Bill I don't see as getting more than to be an Enhanced for Thor.

ironic how hes black and makes money easy in game, following stereotypes much gazillion ?

could be a strong comment

Uh, no, they're not insinuating anything. Luke Cage is a black hero, and he's the founder of Heroes for Hire, which is literally an agency to do superheroics for pay.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
cable is basically gutted of what people played him for, sounds like most reviews though.

cable is basically gutted of what people played him for, sounds like most reviews though.

And that's bad? Cable pre-review was the poster boy for Gaz's awful "EVERYONE MUST HAVE TONS OF DAMAGE LAYERS!" mentality that they shifted into last year (which birthed the button/power bloat problem we have now). Playing nothing like before is great.

Also Cable's review is looking like it'll be one of the best in terms of quality. He's looking more fleshed out than most new characters.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Man if you think Fortune Cards are garbage, check out the in-game store in SWTOR. It will make you explode. It's the fucking worst.

I've spent over a hundred euros already. I am not to be trusted with money

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
And that's bad? Cable pre-review was the poster boy for Gaz's awful "EVERYONE MUST HAVE TONS OF DAMAGE LAYERS!" mentality that they shifted into last year (which birthed the button/power bloat problem we have now). Playing nothing like before is great.

Also Cable's review is looking like it'll be one of the best in terms of quality. He's looking more fleshed out than most new characters.

because everyone having summons this year for sake of it is fun too right ?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like Summons but at least they're optional. Damage layering just kind of makes everyone feel similar.

Top Bottom