• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Boring saturday at work so lets mix again

pjrH9Yy.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Default War Machine costume skipped leg day and it makes me uncomfortable

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
how ironic, felled by the thing that you are working at but not at work

you get what I mean shut up dont judge me

Haha but i happily brought the cards. I enjoy the game n its not like i go out to fancy places so thst money goes to my enjoyment too.

Im a simple person id be happier with fortune cards than a fancy meal

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Queen are you one of the aliens that built stonehenge?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
As we speak, we're working on a new build for public test center that is our big "mainline" build (containing changes from 4+ weeks of development).

It will include:

Initial public testing of War Machine. We anticipate the usual week or two of feedback, iteration, testing, feedback, etc. , before final launch.

The next iteration of Cable's level 52 review. We have another couple of rounds of iteration scheduled for Cable.

Carnage team-up early testing.

Early testing of STASH 2.0. This will include the ability to rename STASH tabs, attach an icon to them (an basic icon list exists on test center for, testing), move tabs around freely and perform a basic auto-sort.

Testing of item affix compare. This shows how much each affix gains or loses when you are comparing items.

Included is also color coding of the affix roll range value (the numbers in brackets) for "how good" each roll is (blue = perfect, green = top 25%, yellow, orange and red each have a descending 25% quartile).

The usual amount costume tweaks and bug fixes that come with a big patch. (Lord may provide patch notes related to this if we pray enough).

Others things I am likely forgetting.

sweet

Anoregon

Really looking forward to cable, mostly since I already have him and he is therefore free. War Machine could be really cool though, and Carnage Teamup of course.

Volimar

I didn't get much out of the few minutes I put into Cable. Holding off for the review to finish before I give him another look.

Ghost Rider seems to be better than I remember him, though he doesn't seem to have many powers that I use much.

Drayco21

At this rate, Star-Lord is never going to get a good alternate costume. At least his default and achievement variant are his best one, but I'd love to buy one of his classic costume.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Battle-damaged Spidey isn't a variant, it's the achievement reward for beating Cosmic Fisk with 50 heroes. So it makes sense it didn't exist until there were 50 heroes. Also why did they even put out those uggo renders lol

Anoregon

2tsk3wY.png

War machine has double specs. Aint that francy

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Even some of his power icons are just differ nt colored iron man ones haha

Even his one off is in the second skill tree at bottom haha

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
also yay for more recycled content

saw this posted over forums

heraldtc.jpg

basically for limbo event raid boss mobs etc will be in midtown.

because thats the content we asked for

Indignate

Yeah, I don't see a problem with that.

It's probably super easy to implement and it changes up a dull rotation of enemies, particularly for those who dislike raiding and have never done it.

I've done raiding before and that's exactly why I don't like it.
It's also why I'm kinda upset there's like 300 raid-based achievements (even fucking "play Ghost Rider holding this specific unique and use this specific power to finish off Surtur", like come the fuck on Gaz) to get Firestar's alt version.

Anoregon

I find raiding to be fun enough, it just isn't so compelling that it keeps me coming back to raid every week.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I still haven't done Axis at all. Have no idea what the bosses are like even besides the Sentinels.

Also War Machine has laser swords? So fucking in.

Anoregon

BTW not sure if it was mentioned, but War Machine's level 50 synergy is +1 fighting.

Volimar

So I figured I should get Rocket for his summoning synergy. So I changed to Rocket and then went to Adam Warlock to uncap him. When I did he gave me an extra copy of his costume.

>.>

Blender gave me outback Colossus.

:/

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
BTW not sure if it was mentioned, but War Machine's level 50 synergy is +1 fighting.

usual gaz tricks, shit b lister hero no one really wants, slap on a synergy everyone will need profit

black cat will probs be similar

also on tc

Emma synergy now 2% Area and +1 Int

Anoregon

usual gaz tricks, shit b lister hero no one really wants, slap on a synergy everyone will need profit

I don't think that is really accurate, War Machine is pretty well-liked in general and his playable MH version looks quite fun/good.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
buy your crafting tabs now. on tc there is no crafting tabs they are classed as general. (this is part of the stash tab changes coming)

so buying crafting tabs right now is like a stash sale

Top Bottom