• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Loki's new new.

l1Y4iwJ.png

Was thinking of heroes that gaz could make as surprise heroes with pre existing tech and Reptil jumped into my head. He could just transform into a raptor, a pteradon, or a Trex. The kids love dinosaurs these days.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Was thinking of heroes that gaz could make as surprise heroes with pre existing tech and Reptil jumped into my head. He could just transform into a raptor, a pteradon, or a Trex. The kids love dinosaurs these days.

I have never heard of him but I would totally play a dinosaur man.

Those artifacts stink. They'll be somewhat common it seems.

Gambit buffs for next week's patch:

Gambit Tuning Changes:

RaginCajun - The Critical Rating bonus is now an always-on passive bonus.

Bo Strike - The Spirit On Hit is now increased by 100% (doubled).

Street Sweep - DoT duration increased to 8s, animation time reduced for more responsiveness

Bo Vault - Gains Movement keyword (no damage penalty for this).

Bo Vault - Damage increased.

Bo Vault - Spirit cost reduced to 15.

Bo Vault - Animation time of landing reduced for improved responsiveness.

All In - Now deals damage 4 times a second.

All In - Area slightly increased. Gains 1% damage per attack speed. Damage increased.

Royal Flush - Vulnerability duration flattened at 8 seconds for all ranks.

Dead Man's Hand - Now has a stacking buff that deals a large explosion every 5th activation.

House of Cards - Now hurls a deck of cards at target location to create the hotspot, which deals damage for 8 seconds before exploding. Slow reduced to 40%. Cooldown reduced to 3 seconds.

Grand Slam and Ace of Spades have been mechanically improved and buffed to act as "mini-signatures" and have a new damage buff interaction with Bo Beatdown:

Bo Beatdown - now deals 40% more damage while Grand Slam or Ace of Spades is on cooldown.

Grand Slam - Now converted from charge-up power to a high-damage power with an 8s Cooldown shared with Ace Of Spades).

Ace Of Spades - Increased damage and gains 8 second shared cooldown with Grand Slam.

Gambit's Signature Power has been significantly buffed:

52-Card Pickup - Cooldown reduced to 40 seconds.

52-Card Pickup - Channel time improved to 4 seconds.

52-Card Pickup - Damage Reduction increased to 80%.

52-Card Pickup - Now grants an 8 second buff to Melee powers after channeling ends to make the power more rewarding for Melee and Melee-Hybrid builds.

52-Card Pickup - Rotation Speed Increased by 50% to be more responsive.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Gambit changes look cool. I have barely played him since hitting 60 last year but I did find him quite fun. I'll have to check him out, maybe even prestige and level up with the classic costume I got from the blender a while ago.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Amulets are delayed for the next few months or so.

Baha sorry thats fucking hilarious. Last week they post faq bout this event with amulets then in under 7 days its shifted to over a month delay. Wow these guys clearly pull shit out there ass to give us spoilers. Owell game back on bench for few more months. This event doesnt offer anything new now.

Volimar

So Limbo can be tricky. It matters more who you're with than who you are. Made it through on SG and Ms. Marvel. +3 Power points each character that completes it. And the mission you get afterward rewards you with multiple mystic mayhem boxes. I haven't looted much worth writing home about yet. A decent cosmic Bullseye and a ring for SG. Nothing else has been worth replacing what I already have.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the new event gives power points?

and its a 1 week only thing (I assume eventually on a rotation)? like, really? power points from a event?

thats even more idiotic than powerpoints from story mode, good lord

Anoregon

I'm definitely going to be on for some mystic business this weekend. If i don't get a scroll or a 63 splinter drop I am going to uninstall the game and never play it again!!!!!!!

Volimar

the new event gives power points?

and its a 1 week only thing (I assume eventually on a rotation)? like, really? power points from a event?

thats even more idiotic than powerpoints from story mode, good lord

Yeah it's going to be on the rotation. You get +3 power points for the first time a character finishes the event.

Lord Phol

Soooo I haven't played for awhilea and just noticed there's no difficulty selection nor any cosmic MM and ICP. Do you access that stuff in another way now?

Volimar

Soooo I haven't played for awhilea and just noticed there's no difficulty selection nor any cosmic MM and ICP. Do you access that stuff in another way now?

There's no difficulty now. All the rewards have been merged. So a story reward that used to give one power point now gives three. You can play through story mode once and end up around level 50 or so.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

they gated it behind a time trial lol

Yeah it's going to be on the rotation. You get +3 power points for the first time a character finishes the event.

yeah just did it with Doom... only 49 others to go... lol

Rhaknar

What now? oO

you cant do cosmic patrols before first doing a cosmic time trial...thing, I havent done it. aparently its quite hard and you need to be geared for it

because cosmic patrols are only for the l33t you see

Volimar

Yeah, the cosmic trial is harder than the cosmic terminals. And you have to pass it on each character that you want to have access to those cosmic terminals. Kind of a kick in the teeth.

Lord Phol

you cant do cosmic patrols before first doing a cosmic time trial...thing, I havent done it. aparently its quite hard and you need to be geared for it

because cosmic patrols are only for the l33t you see

Huh, kind of strange thing to do :s. Well guess I'll have to find that trial thingie than.

Rhaknar

it continues to astound me how a game focused on selling characters, with a new one released every month (!) is so anti-alts

Rhaknar

Why would you even want an alt? That's weird. You're weird.

speaking of alts and weird, aparently people make multiples of the same class in diablo... thats a thing. My friend has like 3 monks.

...whut? o_O

inky

speaking of alts and weird, aparently people make multiples of the same class in diablo... thats a thing. My friend has like 3 monks.

...whut? o_O

Don't your seasonal characters get turned into regular characters at the end of each season? That might be why. Otherwise, one male, one female each is what you should do.

Lord Phol

Go to level 60 midtown. It's a portal on the southeast side.

Ah sweet thanks!
Did it on Nova, was all right, but I really dread having to do this on all the heroes I play.

it continues to astound me how a game focused on selling characters, with a new one released every month (!) is so anti-alts

Agreed, the time trial plus this event makes having multiple heroes a chore >>.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
It's like you guys don't know what this game is.

A game that was advertised as a action rpg and at times crosses between mmo n the action rpg. But recent times more mmo

I haven't hot the visuals yer cos im working

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
The Totemic Might mission is being disabled.

haha

by doing this they have broken the quests after limbo completition which give you the quest for power points gg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
5 limbo boxes. two magik team ups. 2 demon eye visual, numerous costumes and demon pet.

the visual is awesome

F6IHHjW.jpg

I bet that if I were to open 5 limbo boxes, I would only get boosts. Alas I don't have the disposable income to buy those boxes. Wonder if they'll be put in the stores forever, since they have a team-up, or if they'll put them in the store every time Limbo happens.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Power points from an event is... next-level stupid. Yeah sorry I don't have the time to take 50 characters through it all in a week.

Indignate

Have to take each character to level 60?

Sorry, don't have time to do that. Should just give me level 60 on all characters when I reach it with one.
bts_godz.gif

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
So prioritize a couple of characters and get others in a month or two when it comes back. NBD.

It's just silly to not be able to complete a basic character build because you have to rely on an event for something basic like Power points, though tbh those 3 extra power points seem kinda random, most builds have exactly enough points for all the basic abilities and like 1 1-pointer. Now that 1-pointer is a 4 pointer I guess... great?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
We're working on fixes for the following things right now for a patch that would go live ASAP (likely in the AM):

Difficulty tuned far too high. @MichaelMayhem brought out a nerf bazooka on these creeps.

Not enough time for final boss wave. Increasing.

Removing Ultron & Spider-Clone from Follow-Up Missions.

Adding Remote Mission notifications for Follow-Up Missions.

Resolving issue where players lost their Follow-Up Mission due to livetuning.

Improving N'astirh's loot.

Orbs not giving bonus to summoners.

Allow players to queue solo. Use difficult scaling by party member.

We're also investigating:

Players entering incorrect versions of Limbo - I.E. half finished. Seems to be an older issue with the queue but we're seeing what we can find/fix.

Bosses occasionally not spawning.

wooooo

Indignate

It's just silly to not be able to complete a basic character build because you have to rely on an event for something basic like Power points, though tbh those 3 extra power points seem kinda random, most builds have exactly enough points for all the basic abilities and like 1 1-pointer. Now that 1-pointer is a 4 pointer I guess... great?

The two bolded things are why no one should really care.

It's weird that you cared when you admit yourself that it doesn't even matter.

Top Bottom