• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

I wouldn't mind fcs if they cycled at clea's store every few months. The fact that only mark 1s can be purchased is weird. Either make none of them purchasable or have them rotate every month or two.

I wouldn't mind fcs if they cycled at clea's store every few months. The fact that only mark 1s can be purchased is weird. Either make none of them purchasable or have them rotate every month or two.

It's cause Mk1 are pretty worthless. Ultimate pack owners have all the costumes in them, and the other stuff is available in the store.
Every other FC has proper exclusive stuff in them like new costumes and team-ups and pets.

Alas you can't get all the exclusive stuff if you buy them with the card resources, you have to get 95 of a type for each and every item you want unless you get lucky with the roll. It's why I have like 80ish of the card resource for the black Spidey team-up (never got anything but boosts out of those cards either).

Also I really wish I could get Punisher Noir, I might actually play him more if I had that alt lol. It's pretty much the only costume I really want.

dat fucking captain marvel

hxa5gis.png

MS MARVEL IS FINALLY GETTING RENAMED TO CAPTAIN MARVEL AND IS GETTING AN AWESOME COSTUME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They also pretty much confirmed this is a variant for the FC so assume that the normal colored version of this costume will just be sold in the store.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG! All of my YES right now!
jTzEfmQ.gif

This has been long overdue and the Captain Marvel look shown here looks a million times better without the mask. A regular colored version of this outfit will finally make me drop Gs on cosmetics for this game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
but but they cant change her name Rhaknar

they just cant do it Rhaknar

Kamala Ms.Marvel confirmed for 2016

but but they cant change her name Rhaknar

they just cant do it Rhaknar

Kamala Ms.Marvel confirmed for 2016

It wasn't about the name change anyway. :p
It was about the fact that Ms. Marvel as a brand, at that time, was still better known and that was before they announced the movie being branded as Captain Marvel, too.

I mean, there's been like 6 or 7 characters who used the name Captain Marvel before. Back in the day I didn't think they'd take it away from Monica Rambeau, either.

inky

Yup, time to find a new game.

I heard this PSO2 game is going to be released in America soon. It's from kind of an unknown company so no idea if it will be any good.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Don't be crazy, PSO 2 will never come out here.

also lol Queen and I did bovineheim on Cable and Torch respectively. I think it took literally 5 minutes to kill Brevik. Atrocious. Worst characters in the game.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, time to find a new game.

I heard this PSO2 game is going to be released in America soon. It's from kind of an unknown company so no idea if it will be any good.

not really, they said on stream bentlegiant has mostly been the guy working on the upcoming content anyway and heretic was just giving him orders on what content comes when,

hes going to be showing off alot of his new content at pax they said, with danger room scheduled for september.

bentle did say he wants to revist ape area and change the whole starting part but he will when he has time.

good news for combo heroes

Just a quick change to Luke Cage and She-Hulk in tomorrow's build: their combo points will NOT be spent if they miss. They just shrug it off as giving the bad guys a "chance" before clobbering them for realz.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Are those "what if?" costumes or are they just straight up making shit up now?

Which would be fine dont get me wrong, I'm just curious if there was a comic with a hydra symbiote

Surprised they didn't do the Faux Avengers (Militant, Tactical Force, Hammer and Bowman) as alts as well, then:
superagentshydra1.jpg

That toxic green Venom is kinda cute tho.

Indignate

u play dota and pso more anyway so who cares, plus you left supergroup

Also MGS comes out next week. There's like no reason to be playing mediocre games anymore!

Are those "what if?" costumes or are they just straight up making shit up now?

Which would be fine dont get me wrong, I'm just curious if there was a comic with a hydra symbiote

They're not creative enough.

If Iron Patriot is in a Fortune Card, I will be quite cross

Hell yeah! Fight the power.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Also MGS comes out next week. There's like no reason to be playing mediocre games anymore!

They're not creative enough.

Hell yeah! Fight the power.

Mgs games are boring and i wont support how konami treat their staff.

Konami sucks.
MGS is gonna be stacked with micro-transactions, and you have to pay 60$ to be allowed to give Konami money for those micro-transactions.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
That's admirable. I wish there were another way. But oh well this is the last videogame Konami will make anyway lolol

I see this having a different effect. Theirs a huge thread on here bout buying this game cos of the kojima stuff. I see it going other way itll sell so well konami will just make more. Theirs no way they will not stop mgs material especially if they can get a team at half the cost of kojima. People say they wouldnt buy it but how did that work for other games where people said that lol.

As precise kojima is he costed them shit loads on this game.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but I don't give a fuuuuck about Metal Gear without Kojima. They can make all the crap they want, I won't buy it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I kind of like that Hydra Venom suit but I know I will never own a fortune card costume so SHRUG

I kind of like that Hydra Venom suit but I know I will never own a fortune card costume so SHRUG

I also like the Venom one. Something seems off about Wolverine's face though. He also seems to have that stick leg problem although not to the same degree as War Machine.

Drayco21

Yeah but I don't give a fuuuuck about Metal Gear without Kojima. They can make all the crap they want, I won't buy it.

But Metal Gear Rising is the best Metal Gear game. I'm going to be cross as fuck if Rising 2 only happens as a Yakuza Pachislott machine

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
decided to start proper tweaking a sweetfx for game, so far its working wonders.

before

20310908593_21b47d284c_o.png

after
20905680186_a1f144c89c_o.png

before

20922243062_a3b14223c3_o.png

after

20744019818_ef9ce9e5a2_o.png

inky

Yes Queen! SweetFX is a MUST for this game.

Game goes from blurry mess with ugly textures to a sharp colorful high quality looking game. The character models really shine up close with SFX.

And the hit on your PC is not that bad considering a stable framerate is almost impossible anyways.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
And the hit on your PC is not that bad considering a stable framerate is almost impossible anyways.

lol, that's the fucking truth. Game still runs like shit half the time and my PC certainly isn't underpowered.

Gaz did good this patch. Cable and War Machine turned out great, Carnage is in the game now, stash changes are welcome, and even Gambit got some nice love.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Gaz did good this patch. Cable and War Machine turned out great, Carnage is in the game now, stash changes are welcome, and even Gambit got some nice love.

Just wait for bugs with armor drives not dropping from certain bosses or the buff not dropping.

Was a reported bug on tc doubt its fixed

Anoregon

Servers are up. Have fun dudes, please report back that cable and war machine are fun and strong and not shitty gimps!

Cosmic penta rush code as well: WARMACHINEROX

So classic costume or movie costume for War Machine?

I'll probably end up shelling out the bucks for the Iron Patriot 'stume when it drops.

:(

Top Bottom