• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Kepow told me that "War Machine seems just like a copy of Iron Man"

Confirm or Deny

He said that to me the other day. He's just being kepow.

Also that Starlord costume immediately made me think of this

badboxartmegaman.jpg

Drayco21

Looks even worse in-game than it did on panel. Would happily pay money for another non-Bendis Star-Lord costume, but I guess that's not happening any time soon.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Good patch. Stash 2.0 is really, really good (sorting is a godsend). I love War Machine and Cable's rework. Captain mother-effing Marvel. Yes.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
well i found a bug on one of our machines today could of easily got loads of money lol

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
What is it that we are supposed to be seeing?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
What is it that we are supposed to be seeing?

in game video using youtube

travelling to the raft the video is played with a youtube interface even has the the quality button etc like youtube.

their excuse is saving file size but that hasnt really gone down much if at all

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
it just looks so amateur hour, I couldnt believe what I was seeing. Just hide the interface or something.

Drayco21

in game video using youtube

travelling to the raft the video is played with a youtube interface even has the the quality button etc like youtube.

their excuse is saving file size but that hasnt really gone down much if at all

I... what? What are you doing, Gaz? That's just embarrassingly funny. Like, if you want to compress or downsize filesizes, I get it, fine, but you couldn't even get rid of the interface? C'mon guys.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ef6TfPC.jpg

2 hours from now is marvel at pax can be watched here

http://www.twitch.tv/pax2

Sunday

10:00AM: The Game Industry Rumble! Live on N64! Reminder

12:00PM: Mindcrack: Creating Group Content

1:30PM: Polaris Presents: FRIENDZONE LIVE

3:00PM: Inside Marvel Heroes 2016

they are already using 2016 name interesting

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
someone post screen caps and shit of new stuff please, I cant do it this time, will be at work >_>

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
sounds like alot was held back for game informer, well we know next raid is to do with infinity gauntlet.

davids answer to no fixed second skill bar is, if theres a fixed second bar the devs will probs fill up all them slots with skills and make things more complicated, said dr strnage is an outlier which isnt true when u include toggles for most heroes

Haha yay! Deadpool Zen costume. Knew it would be coming.

Some of those costumes though, ooft! Must have.

Having fun playing Rhodes. Got him to red prestige though his dmg is the shits at the moment. Needs tuning for sure

Damn, had a bad feeling his damage was low. Seems to take a while getting rid of bosses even solo in MM..

Still, he's great fun and soooo flashy. That thermobaric bomb is <3

I'll be having a blast with him for a while I think.

Top Bottom